THE BROWNS BOARD

Missouri AG to sue NY over "Lawfare". Is Hoorta still in denial?

"Lawfare" from the word "warfare" seems to be going around a lot. About time.

I have been away for a little while. Have our resident liberal idiots ever conceded to the obvious fact that this has had nothing to do with "justice" and everything to do with being a concerted effort to weaponize the judicial system in order to target a political opponent?

Hoorta? Woody? CCCP?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/missouri-ag-sues-new-york-over-reprehensible-lawfare-against-trump-poisonous-to-american-democracy/ar-BB1pkgCR?ocid=BingNewsSerp

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Jury says differently than your feelings.

Except it's about your feelings. You must be hurting right now. Own it.

This topic aint about no jury. Deflection = denial.

Do you understand why the SC came to the decision they did, or are you just gonna parrot the latest in butt hurt liberal rhetoric?

13 minutes ago, FY56 said:

It's about your feelings. You must be hurting right now.

This topic aint about no jury. Deflection = denial.

Do you understand why the SC came to the decision they did, or are you just gonna parrot the latest in butt hurt liberal rhetoric?

Sorry why are my feeling hurt? 

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry why are my feeling hurt? 

Haha more denial.

You're still in denial over the main objective behind this charade, right?  Don't pe a pussy and answer.

And you're sorry alright.

24 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Haha more denial.

You're still in denial over the main objective behind this charade, right?  Don't pe a pussy and answer.

And you're sorry alright.

What are you talking about? I know this lawsuit will get throw out, other than that I have no idea what you are crying about now.

18 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What are you talking about? I know this lawsuit will get throw out, other than that I have no idea what you are crying about now.

Crying? You're projecting again.

You brought up feelings, your usual copout.

Will you address the question posted in the topic or am I to expect another deflection?

18 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Crying? You're projecting again.

You brought up feelings, your usual copout.

Will you address the question posted in the topic or am I to expect another deflection?

What question? Your made up lawfare word? A jury found your king guilty. Deal with it. He is a convict felon. The DC hearings will start up again in August/October. Everyone will get to see the evidence of his guilt then. Trial could start Oct/Nov. The judge doesn't care about Cheeto's day job. 

22 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What question? Your made up lawfare word? A jury found your king guilty. Deal with it. He is a convict felon. The DC hearings will start up again in August/October. Everyone will get to see the evidence of his guilt then. Trial could start Oct/Nov. The judge doesn't care about Cheeto's day job. 

Thats what I assumed.

Have our resident liberal idiots ever conceded to the obvious fact that this has had nothing to do with "justice" and everything to do with being a concerted effort to weaponize the judicial system in order to target a political opponent?

Defend yourself. Are you still in denial cccp?

Come clean now. No more bullshit.

And that word is all over the place.

3 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Thats what I assumed.

Have our resident liberal idiots ever conceded to the obvious fact that this has had nothing to do with "justice" and everything to do with being a concerted effort to weaponize the judicial system in order to target a political opponent?

Defend yourself. Are you still in denial cccp?

Come clean now. No more bullshit.

And that word is all over the place.

A jury convicted your king. Which is pretty clear evidence that it has something to do with justice. You commit a crime, you get to time in court, and if a jury says you're guilty. Then you are guilty, sentence pending. When your AG lawsuit is dismissed, it will show there is no there, there. Justice served. That is what happens in a country with a working justice system. If your king hadn't broke the law, the case would have gone nowhere. But he was/is guilty. Which is why he is a convicted felon now. 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Jax said:

So cccp, what exactly was the crime? Can you explain without graphs and memes?

FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10

You guys too stupid to read the indictment?

On 7/3/2024 at 2:40 PM, cccjwh said:

A jury convicted your king. Which is pretty clear evidence that it has something to do with justice. You commit a crime, you get to time in court, and if a jury says you're guilty. Then you are guilty, sentence pending. When your AG lawsuit is dismissed, it will show there is no there, there. Justice served. That is what happens in a country with a working justice system. If your king hadn't broke the law, the case would have gone nowhere. But he was/is guilty. Which is why he is a convicted felon now. 

Your deflection is my answer.

So you refuse to concede to the fact that this charade has had nothing to do with "justice" and everything to do with being a concerted effort to weaponize the judicial system in order to target a political opponent.

If Trump had retired from seeking office there would be no case, no, jury, no "conviction".

The DA from NY, ran her campaign on the promise to "get Trump." This is also election interference.

The empty cries about Trump being a threat democracy are by the very ones who have turned the threat into reality.

Talk about irony.

12 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Your deflection is my answer.

So you refuse to concede to the fact that this charade has had nothing to do with "justice" and everything to do with being a concerted effort to weaponize the judicial system in order to target a political opponent.

If Trump had retired from seeking office there would be no case, no, jury, no "conviction".

The DA from NY, ran her campaign on the promise to "get Trump." This is also election interference.

The empty cries about Trump being a threat democracy are by the very ones who have turned the threat into reality.

Talk about irony.

Your assertions base only on your feelings do not matter.

If Cheetos didn't break the law, there would be no case, no, jury, no "conviction". 

If Cheetos didn't break the law, the DA couldn't have gotten a conviction.

Just now, cccjwh said:

Your assertions base only on your feelings do not matter.

If Cheetos didn't break the law, there would be no case, no, jury, no "conviction". 

If Cheetos didn't break the law, the DA couldn't have gotten a conviction.

Your denial is glaring. It's not about my feelings, its about yours, and everyone else with TDS.

The campaign promise to get Trump is a fact you dimwit. It's not about feelings.

They dug and dug until they could find enough dirt to pin on Trump. They could have rummaged through any NY real estate moguls history to look for "crimes"  but they chose Trump.

These are also the sentiments of Alan Dershowitz, a democrat and a liberal, and a highly respect Harvard Law School professor who has since made enemies with you assholes for laying out the truth.

27 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Your denial is glaring. It's not about my feelings, its about yours, and everyone else with TDS.

The campaign promise to get Trump is a fact you dimwit. It's not about feelings.

They dug and dug until they could find enough dirt to pin on Trump. They could have rummaged through any NY real estate moguls history to look for "crimes"  but they chose Trump.

These are also the sentiments of Alan Dershowitz, a democrat and a liberal, and a highly respect Harvard Law School professor who has since made enemies with you assholes for laying out the truth.

You are making the assertions, Beavis. 

"If Trump had retired from seeking office there would be no case, no, jury, no "conviction"." - MAGA moron

I could list a dozen lawyer from Harvard that disagree with your single go to. About why bother. His opinion mean as much as yours. It doesn't matter. 

12 jurors' opinions are the only ones that matter. And your lord and savior is a convicted felon. No matter how much you cry about it.

55 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10

I guess you are stupid and blind.

image.png.101d9fff7f6e488bd54eda801d723dcf.png

You already proved you don't know, you don't need to make it glaring.

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You are making the assertions, Beavis. 

"If Trump had retired from seeking office there would be no case, no, jury, no "conviction"." - MAGA moron

I could list a dozen lawyer from Harvard that disagree with your single go to. About why bother. His opinion mean as much as yours. It doesn't matter. 

12 jurors' opinions are the only ones that matter. And your lord and savior is a convicted felon. No matter how much you cry about it.

They are not opinions Karen. It is as strong a fact as is your denial.

The campaign promise to get Trump was real.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

He doesn't know the crime that made Trump a felon, he just posts stuff.

Not sure how it can be any clearer. Do I need to post the all 34 "Guilty"? I guess you pretending it didn't happen is your way of coping? Poor guy. 

8 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Not sure how it can be any clearer. Do I need to post the all 34 "Guilty"? I guess you pretending it didn't happen is your way of coping? Poor guy. 

You're still hanging to this fake crap... Jesus chumbley you just need to let it go...

19 minutes ago, nickers said:

You're still hanging to this fake crap... Jesus chumbley you just need to let it go...

Bahahaha. It's the transcript from the court. Bahahahahah, "fake crap"  😆