THE BROWNS BOARD

Resurrection of the board

Resurrection

Thanks to some offers of assistance from a few of our members it looks like the Browns board will live on for at least another year. I want to remind everybody that I would like it to be fair across the board which means if you hate somebody don't bother the administrators to punish your enemies, just don't read their shit. And try not to be an asshole if you can help it.

One of my new team members will be working to keep the Browns page a little more focused on football, hope that works for everybody. Keep the politics off the Browns page, if you need to talk politics you know where to do it and if you don't want to then just STFU. I recently gave a couple of spammers the boot, if you noticed that make sure to let one of us know.

We'll try to encourage new members to post and have a good time. If anybody has suggestions or questions let me know and they will be discussed with the other members of the new team. Thanks to everybody who offered their support they know who they are. And they probably know if they aren't.

Thank you all for being a part of this for so long.

Stay tuned

WSS

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

OK Steve,   FRIDAY JULY 5, 2024, 12:36 am,

And of course let me know if YOU  need any help  or  a$$istance with this.    mjp.   

Great news. This board is great for football information. The political stuff is mostly hilarious. Keep going Steve 

• Thanks 1