THE BROWNS BOARD

Who would you like to see replace Biden?

Sherrod Brown is just a hack for the power players in the dnc. He does a good job of playing up to the unions, but

he is no leader, and that is an understatement, bigtime.

The dnc has become the party of hate and dependency. More and more of the poor communities and cities have seen it, and wish for the better days when Trump was president.

My opinion - if the young people here don't want a world war where they get drafted and have to serve their country (would they make it through a week of basic?) - they need to vote for Pres Trump and Vance.

Many dem voters these days long for the days when they had real American leadership in their party - JFK, Bobby Kennedy, etc.

Those days are gone. I think the lost the dem party when the left got mcgovern to run for pres.

On 6/30/2024 at 10:20 PM, MLD Woody said:

Question here for those not completely up trump's ass. 

Hopefully no Clinton. 

Hopefully no Newsome. Given the imagine a huge portion of the country has in their minds for what California is Trump can just run on "Don't make the country California". Reality won't matter here and we'll just get political ads non stop showing the worst parts of LA

maybe Whitmer? Better home state to win an election 

I can't imagine then going with anyone too progressive 

The Dems have run on "Trump is a threat to "democracy." 

So after all these primary votes were cast for Biden, some want to replace him? That doesn't sound like democracy to me. 

I've beat this drum before many times....it's very very clear these political parties really don't care about the voters, just power. The Dems can get lost (and I've been a lifelong dem). 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

The Dems can get lost (and I've been a lifelong dem). 

I was also, until Obammy’s 2nd term.

Welcome aboard the Independent Party.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

So after all these primary votes were cast for Biden, some want to replace him? That doesn't sound like democracy to me. 

I've beat this drum before many times....it's very very clear these political parties really don't care about the voters, just power. The Dems can get lost (and I've been a lifelong dem). 

I agree, except - the rep party does now. I heard a LOT of the rep convention - and they have never had one like

this before, Bob. If you heard J.D. Vance speak tonight - you'd probably vote for Trump-Vance this nov. This rep convention was not just republican - it was HEARTFELT WORKING CLASS AMERICAN.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I agree, except - the rep party does now. I heard a LOT of the rep convention - and they have never had one like

this before, Bob. If you heard J.D. Vance speak tonight - you'd probably vote for Trump-Vance this nov. This rep convention was not just republican - it was HEARTFELT WORKING CLASS AMERICAN.

It's like the Demonrats and GOP have reversed roles in the last 15 years or so...

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I watched it. I've got to admit, they're kind of reeling me in. I'm such a homer that Vance's Ohio roots have me intrigued. 

My concern is Trump brings chaos. Not necessarily all on his own, but the media coverage. 

I'm really pissed about the border & current policies in place. Biden has got to go.

1 hour ago, nickers said:

It's like the Demonrats and GOP have reversed roles in the last 15 years or so...

Kind of crazy, but my opinion is the Ds have moved so far off center, the Rs sound sane on matters. Never thought I'd write that in my lifetime.

• Upvote 3

On 7/17/2024 at 8:44 PM, Bob806 said:

Even worse IMO the other more glaring case of a threat to democracy. Actually, no longer a threat but the threat being played out.

Posted in another thread was a video of former demonrat Gov. Culmo coming to terms with the fact that bringing court cases against Trump was a threat to our democracy, that we at least need to be confident in our justice system. Weaponizing the justice system in order to target and take out a political opponent. Only the demonrats.

• Upvote 2

On 7/1/2024 at 8:37 PM, Neo said:

Well, since the president Biden now has immunity, I wouldn't send SEAL team 6, I would send the C.I.A. They could do the job quietly and won't attract too much attention. USE THE POWER NOW while you have it, Biden!

Yes, you'd be better off if Biden were to send the CIA to shoot himself.

No one has picked that up until today. Must mean that no one pays close attention to what you say.

On 7/1/2024 at 11:51 PM, Neo said:

And you're fucking stupid and gullible if you think he hasn't talked about it already. 

Gullible? You don't even know the meaning of gullible. It's almost as stupid, but the correct words there would be "in denial"

It is 1 in 3 of you TDS inflicted motherfuckers still believe Trump staged almost getting his head blown off.

I'm sure you're all in on that you gullible little tard.

On 7/1/2024 at 12:29 AM, VaporTrail said:

You, the media, and political class are understating how unpopular Democrat policies have been under Biden. At the same time, you are overvaluing how Biden's age and Harris' unpopularity will be weighed against a mythical generic Democrat candidate. You can find a video of nearly every currently elected Democrat being asked about Biden's age and mental capacity, and pretty much all of them are on record, in 2024, saying it's no big deal. 

This does not engender trust with an undecided voter. 

If another Democrat candidate somehow manages to get the party and the people to rally around him, then they will truly deserve to be president, and I'll eat my crow. But that would be one tall task. 

Where do you get this? ByDon policies are popular, Cheetos policies are not. Not that Cheetos has many.

Opinion | Biden isn’t popular. His policies are. - The Washington Post

image.png.4716a90048730875367cb5d09ffae99a.png

Cheetos "wins: on abstracts, but if you actual tell people about a policy and ask if they support it. Most approve ByDon's policies. 

image.thumb.png.15deeac7662b9a56e04f51e71d7cca21.png

4 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Where do you get this? ByDon policies are popular, Cheetos policies are not. Not that Cheetos has many.

Opinion | Biden isn’t popular. His policies are. - The Washington Post

image.png.4716a90048730875367cb5d09ffae99a.png

Cheetos "wins: on abstracts, but if you actual tell people about a policy and ask if they support it. Most approve ByDon's policies. 

image.thumb.png.15deeac7662b9a56e04f51e71d7cca21.png

Did a DEI hire establish your charts?

32 minutes ago, Jax said:

Did a DEI hire establish your charts?

It’s the Washington Post opinion piece spreading more bullshit.

Take that garbage for what it’s worth.

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

It’s the Washington Post opinion piece spreading more bullshit.

Take that garbage for what it’s worth.

Holt shit you can't be this stupid. It's using polling data from YouGov, idiot. 

" In a recent blind test conducted by YouGov, that was unmistakably true. The polling organization asked Americans what they thought about major policies proposed by Biden and Donald Trump without specifying who proposed them. The idea was to see how the public perceived ideas when stripped of tribal associations."

Meaning the cult couldn't just hate anything the dems put out. They had to grade the policy blind.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Holt shit you can't be this stupid. It's using polling data from YouGov, idiot. 

" In a recent blind test conducted by YouGov, that was unmistakably true. The polling organization asked Americans what they thought about major policies proposed by Biden and Donald Trump without specifying who proposed them. The idea was to see how the public perceived ideas when stripped of tribal associations."

Meaning the cult couldn't just hate anything the dems put out. They had to grade the policy blind.

Holy shit…I can’t believe you’re that fucking blind!

IMG_5798.jpeg

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Holy shit…I can’t believe you’re that fucking blind!

IMG_5798.jpeg

You really are this stupid. Moron the article references a YouGov poll. Bahahaha. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. You are living proof. 

image.png.910923076d3685c80bbe25b6410c64d2.png

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You really are this stupid. Moron the article references a YouGov poll. Bahahaha. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. You are living proof. 

Your “OPINION” article is behind a pay wall.

You’re calling someone else stupid while you are paying an opinionated article from the Washington Post! 😂🤣🤡

You can’t make this shit up! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IMG_0070.jpeg

48 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Doesn't matter Biden is not running so make up all the silly shit you want about Biden...:lol:

• Upvote 1