THE BROWNS BOARD

Even the founder of the Weather Channel says Climate change/global warming is a HOAX!

What expertise does he has to make this claim?

Old video of Weather Channel co-founder fuels climate misinfo | AP News

CLAIM: Climate change is not happening, nor are humans causing significant global warming. There is also no scientific consensus that climate change is occurring.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The scientific consensus is that climate change is real and that greenhouse gas emissions caused by human activity are driving climate change, as The Associated Press has previously reported. The false claims stem from a years-old CNN interview with John Coleman, the now deceased co-founder of The Weather Channel. At the time, he had not worked at the network in three decades, and The Weather Channel rejected his claims in the same CNN segment.

Yet another record breaking <weather event>. We seem to get them quite often lately. Warmer oceans == bigger storms. 

Hurricane Beryl makes history as dangerous tropical cyclone | Fox Weather

Beryl has made history on multiple fronts. First, it became the strongest Atlantic hurricane on record in June, beating out Hurricane Audrey in 1957. The storm intensified from a tropical depression into a major Category 3 hurricane in less than 48 hours, a feat never before achieved earlier than September.

Beryl also formed farther east than any other June hurricane since records began in the mid-1800s. The previous record was held by Hurricane Two, which formed in 1933 while off the northern coast of South America.

11 minutes ago, Jax said:

Yep we never had a hurricane before.

First, it became the strongest Atlantic hurricane on record in June, beating out Hurricane Audrey in 1957. 

The storm intensified from a tropical depression into a major Category 3 hurricane in less than 48 hours, a feat never before achieved earlier than September.

Beryl also formed farther east than any other June hurricane since records began in the mid-1800s. The previous record was held by Hurricane Two, which formed in 1933 while off the northern coast of South America.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

First, it became the strongest Atlantic hurricane on record in June, beating out Hurricane Audrey in 1957. 

The storm intensified from a tropical depression into a major Category 3 hurricane in less than 48 hours, a feat never before achieved earlier than September.

And this is proof of global warming? LOL

The hurricane in 1933 broke a record too. Was that caused by global warming too?

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

When you are too stupid to understand them, sure. They don't prove anything to stupid people.

The nimrods asked for proof. You gave them what? a 1\2 dozen graphs proving it isn't a hoax or scam, but they're never going to believe any proof staring them right in the face.  Right up there with Flat Earth crowd.  But you did miss something of note & importance ccc...   Average ocean temperature. Warmer water = more evaporation and more "juice" = more frequent and stronger hurricanes. Beryl is just the beginning.  

Don't get me started on what will happen if the current warming trend continues and the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses.  If you own any ocean front property, I'd suggest selling while you can.  

Line graph showing changes in average global sea surface temperature from 1880 to 2023.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

The nimrods asked for proof. You gave them what? a 1\2 dozen graphs proving it isn't a hoax or scam, but they're never going to believe any proof staring them right in the face.  Right up there with Flat Earth crowd.  But you did miss something of note & importance ccc...   Average ocean temperature. Warmer water = more evaporation and more "juice" = more frequent and stronger hurricanes. Beryl is just the beginning.  

Don't get me started on what will happen if the current warming trend continues and the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses.  If you own any ocean front property, I'd suggest selling while you can.  

Line graph showing changes in average global sea surface temperature from 1880 to 2023.

May be an image of 1 person, smiling, heart and text that says 'ME LOVE LOVEYOU YOU ong ong_Time'

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Don't get me started on what will happen if the current warming trend continues and the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica collapses If you own any ocean front property, I'd suggest selling while you can.  

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from the Consulate at Bergen, Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard of temperatures in the Arctic zone.

Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.

Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds.

Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coast cities uninhabitable.

I must apologize.

I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922 as reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post 96 years ago.

This must have been caused by Model T Ford emissions or possibly from horse farts.

President Barack Obama’s Hawaii Beach House Being Built on …

• th?id=OIP.ybiCX3HXkaAnTopESRG3FQHaFF&w=149&h=104&c=7&bgcl=f7818d&r=0&o=6&dpr=1.6&pid=13.1
  • th?id=OIP.jhuVTd9BKVrvggBWCz02-gHaFY&w=141&h=104&c=7&bgcl=2f9cbd&r=0&o=6&dpr=1.6&pid=13.1
  • th?id=OIP.3K3Er_LjtzKU38ZOYFLXMwAAAA&w=162&h=104&c=7&bgcl=e8968a&r=0&o=6&dpr=1.6&pid=13.1
  • th?id=OIP.wSMu_DHdplKyxKUiJuce0wHaFK&w=150&h=104&c=7&bgcl=f01002&r=0&o=6&dpr=1.6&pid=13.1

WEBAug 22, 2020 · President Barack Obama’s new estate in Hawaii will be built on the site of the mansion used as a primary location for the 1980s hour-long action TV show Magnum P.I. …

Inside Barack and Michelle Obama's Martha's Vineyard home

• th?id=OIP.SGt24pEuef7gWJwIJESyLwHaFL&w=120&h=104&c=7&bgcl=161f11&r=0&o=6&dpr=1.6&pid=13.1
  • th?id=OIP.osPEshfvTGhIGO688w1yoAAAAA&w=120&h=104&c=7&bgcl=8b1f67&r=0&o=6&dpr=1.6&pid=13.1
  • th?id=OIP.Jd9Jj30F5Hb19VKXX-Kx2wAAAA&w=120&h=104&c=7&bgcl=075331&r=0&o=6&dpr=1.6&pid=13.1
  • th?id=OIP.fa-xeGr4ho9qz76bN1OfwwHaFL&w=120&h=104&c=7&bgcl=91e59c&r=0&o=6&dpr=1.6&pid=13.1
  • th?id=OIP.CmiErnRwcs_Vnu0eqCHsoQHaFL&w=120&h=104&c=7&bgcl=8095b0&r=0&o=6&dpr=1.6&pid=13.1

WEBMay 16, 2024 · Michelle, and the former president, Barack Obama, purchased ocean-front compound in 2020 for $11.75 million, and have since enjoyed the property and it’s …

Why do the rich continue to buy ocean front property?   It's almost like they don't think climate change is real!
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/3/2024 at 2:35 PM, cccjwh said:

What evidence would you accept that global warming is happening? NM. You will never accept it. You lack the ability to learn.

Need to back up, but not because of your tired graphs.

I never said I didn't believe in GW. I said to prove it caused the hurricane.

The earth has warmed and cooled since it's formation.

That is something you never learned.

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

22 hours ago, cccjwh said:

When you are too stupid to understand them, sure. They don't prove anything to stupid people.

What do you two Karens believe would occur if all CO2 emissions on the entire planet ceased tomorrow, indefinitely. I mean all emissions.

The answer isn't a positive one.. The planet will continue to warm. Your children would not feel any positive effects, nor would their children, nor will theirs, or theirs, or theirs....

It would take thousands of years for the CO2 levels to return to pre-Industrial Revolution levels.  The earth will adjust as it always had so stop crying about it.

The global warming fear mongering by progressives is a great means by which to redistribute the worlds wealth...said so by prominent leaders.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oh nothing is going to change their minds. Stupid people are stupid because they can't admit when they are wrong, so they never learn from their mistakes. 

27 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Oh nothing is going to change their minds. Stupid people are stupid because they can't admit when they are wrong, so they never learn from their mistakes. 

It's cute how you bolded and commented those particular words Karen. As in the clear evidence of targeting a political opponent staring you in the face.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Admitting you're wrong was half the battle, now that you have, you'll start learning from your mistakes!

44 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

See. To the MAGA morons Memes are "clear evidence". Thier feelings are the only thing that matter to them. No amount of facts will ever overrule their feelings. 

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

No, that title went to the 81 million voters! 

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

LIFESTYLE
WON'T FLY
  • Haha 2