THE BROWNS BOARD

The corrupt swamp is gearing up to corrupt the 2024 election in their favor

16 minutes ago, Jax said:

Cherry pick much? That's not the topic at hand.

Do you believe in election interference? I assume you do as you approve of Trumps conviction for such in the hush money case.

However, if you're referring to a biased media interfering, then yes. This is a fact.

If you're referring to ballot stuffing and count type of cheating, then all I can say is it sure as hell looks like it, but I don't state it as fact.

Back on topic, this is what Trump has to battle in a debate that is obviously going to be hostile towards him, if you refute this fact you're full of shit.

Proven liars.

You said I ignore facts

So I figured I'd pose a question to you in order to see if you ignore facts. 

That question being: "Was the 2020 election rigged? Did the Dems cheat and steal the victory from Trump?"

This isn't cherry picking at all, as it's been the main rallying call of MAGA for 3+ years (along with "trans bad" and "boo! a migrant"). 

Just seeing how you'll answer. If you'll answer. Since the topic at hand is ignoring facts ...

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You said I ignore facts

So I figured I'd pose a question to you in order to see if you ignore facts. 

That question being: "Was the 2020 election rigged? Did the Dems cheat and steal the victory from Trump?"

This isn't cherry picking at all, as it's been the main rallying call of MAGA for 3+ years (along with "trans bad" and "boo! a migrant"). 

Just seeing how you'll answer. If you'll answer. Since the topic at hand is ignoring facts ...

I asked a direct question of ignoring facts in this topic and as usual you have no answer or are scared to give your thoughts and deflect to something else.

I already answered btw, big deal.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jax said:

I asked a direct question of ignoring facts in this topic and as usual you have no answer or are scared to give your thoughts and deflect to something else.

I already answered btw, big deal.

You absolutely didn't. "It sure as hell looks like it" is a cop out. Was it or was it not stolen? Did Trump lose cuz the other side cheated? You try to walk this line of believing all of the crazy shit on the MAGA side, but when pressed on it, you want to pretend you're more reasonable.

Regarding this debate, I have not bothered looking at any of the right wing fear mongering / excuse making your clan has posted on here. I'm sure they're incorrect or exaggerated like everything else posted. 

Hard to call it a hostile environment when the debate hasn't even happened. It very well could be biased against Trump, but let's see what happens. Given all of the comments on here and by Trump about Biden being an old fool with dementia I would think Trump should kick his ass, even if his mic gets cut off a few times ...

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Even Trump is preemptively making excuses. 

You and the MAGA folks live in a world where you either win or the other guy cheated. No loss is your fault. No accountability. 

It's like you were raised on participation trophies or something, Christ. Grow a pair. 

Cool story Pecker, now do the Russian collusion bullshit. But we all know you won't walk down that road.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You absolutely didn't. "It sure as hell looks like it" is a cop out. Was it or was it not stolen? Did Trump lose cuz the other side cheated? You try to walk this line of believing all of the crazy shit on the MAGA side, but when pressed on it, you want to pretend you're more reasonable.

I can't state it much clearer. We're talking facts not opinion. You can't even follow along, now you want my opinion?

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Hard to call it a hostile environment when the debate hasn't even happened. It very well could be biased against Trump, but let's see what happens. Given all of the comments on here and by Trump about Biden being an old fool with dementia I would think Trump should kick his ass, even if his mic gets cut off a few times ...

Although it's not given the facts of the hostile facts of the interrogators. There's your fearmongering, calling him Hitler.

Even little Wallace was hostile and that was on Fox.

pretty low to call "boo, migrant" about the illegals that have committed vicious crimes like rape and murder.

American children, women, ... and woodpecker makes fun about it?

sick. If you have any decency at all, you would apologize for that one, woodpecker.

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/06/25/more-horror-in-jocelyn-nonragay-murder-case-sexual-assault-likely-n2175936

More Horror in Jocelyn Nungaray Murder Case: Sexual Assault 'Likely'

'Many of us were afraid this would be the case, which doesn't make it any less horrendous: Now a Texas District Attorney who is prosecuting the murder case of 12-year-old Jocelyn Nungaray has stated that a sexual assault "likely happened.";

• Upvote 1