THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden promotes another freak of nature

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Who's more crazy?

The mentally ill or the people that listen to them?

My guess is it’s the shit for brains that vote for him.

"Apt (sic.) time to recall that the modern day police system is a direct evolution of slave patrols and lynch mobs,"

Modern day isn't history, he checks a box, dei promotion, nothing more but crazy and mentally ill.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Are you telling me you only believe left think tanks?

You think just because it is from the right it makes it automatically incorrect?

🙄

I hold skepticism to any source that is a self described conservative institution when we're talking politics. Their stated purpose is a very specific agenda. 

We have posters on here that would call NASA an untrustworthy, left wing organization.

These are not the same.

But conservatives have done everything they can to blur the lines so I'm not surprised if you think differently. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I hold skepticism to any source that is a self described conservative institution when we're talking politics. Their stated purpose is a very specific agenda. 

We have posters on here that would call NASA an untrustworthy, left wing organization.

These are not the same.

But conservatives have done everything they can to blur the lines so I'm not surprised if you think differently. 

So basically if a Left wing media outlet weather it be Journos,  broadcast news or other sources told you if you wiped shit on your face it would prevent you from aging , you would accept that. But if a conservative outlet told you that wiping shit on your face makes your face stink and does not prevent againg you would say or think that is untrue....

Got it!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

So basically if a Left wing media outlet weather it be Journos,  broadcast news or other sources told you if you wiped shit on your face it would prevent you from aging , you would accept that. But if a conservative outlet told you that wiping shit on your face makes your face stink and does not prevent againg you would say or think that is untrue....

Got it!

What left wing media do I post?

Is NASA considered left wing media to you?

How stupid are you Nickers?

What left wing media do I post?

Is NASA considered left wing media to you?

How stupid are you Nickers?

Quit deflecting and answer an honest question for once... You ding bat...

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, hammertime said:

The comfort zone is tiny 

and extremely self-serving.

it's the leftwing way. Their emotionalism overwhelms every fact that doesn't fit,

and they believe lies that serve to make their existence emotionally work.

Maybe it's fermented suet that is the problem with his perception of every issue.

Learn what woodpeckers eat in the wild and how to attract them with different foods. Find out the favorite foods of different woodpecker species, such as insects, suet, peanuts, fruits, nectar, and sap.

This is one of those threads where I realize I'm trying to engage a bunch of morons and I should save myself the trouble. 

But yes, talk to me about tiny comfort zones when cal wakes up, reads Red state, and makes a thread about every article he saw

(Right wing media is fantastic and keeping the elderly scared and voting)

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You.... You didn't ask a question. 

I responded to Jax

You're losing it....

Again... You fail to deliver anything of real substance.. Typical for a generation (yours) that champions filth, selfishness.. racism...And complete greed and utter disdain for those before you that built everything.. Gave you the tools to succeed.... Even gave you the right to challenge the very foundation of the Freedoms that were bestowed upon us by our forefathers.. And you reward us by burning the American flag and defecating in the streets while celebrating a flag (the LGBQT+ flag) that was created by pure evil perverse ideals. The exploitation of children and a false sense of self superiority to destroy and erase anything you don't like driven by pure baseless emotion.. I'm all for change and fresh ideas and technologies to improve the world as you call it.. But it has to be done with a sense of care, critical thinking and common sense which your generation seems to lack.. You just go on one emotional blitzkrieg after another.. cry like spoiled brats when it doesn't go your little evil way.. What it comes down to is the Older generations like Cal, Myself and others are tired of handing your generation the keys to the car just to watch you all fuck it up every step of the way... (See your commander in deceit King Barry and George Soros) who are manipulating the puppet strings and are destroying the very fabric of this nation.. You truly are an ignorant piece of SHIT!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Again... You fail to deliver anything of real substance.. Typical for a generation (yours) that champions filth, selfishness.. racism...And complete greed and utter disdain for those before you that built everything.. Gave you the tools to succeed.... Even gave you the right to challenge the very foundation of the Freedoms that were bestowed upon us by our forefathers.. And you reward us by burning the American flag and defecating in the streets while celebrating a flag (the LGBQT+ flag) that was created by pure evil perverse ideals. The exploitation of children and a false sense of self superiority to destroy and erase anything you don't like driven by pure baseless emotion.. I'm all for change and fresh ideas and technologies to improve the world as you call it.. But it has to be done with a sense of care, critical thinking and common sense which your generation seems to lack.. You just go on one emotional blitzkrieg after another.. cry like spoiled brats when it doesn't go your little evil way.. What it comes down to is the Older generations like Cal, Myself and others are tired of handing your generation the keys to the car just to watch you all fuck it up every step of the way... (See your commander in deceit King Barry and George Soros) who are manipulating the puppet strings and are destroying the very fabric of this nation.. You truly are an ignorant piece of SHIT!

Fyi, you're grasping the keys for dear life, refusing to give them up, with one foot in the grave. And you'll eventually be handing over a car you've crashed multiple times. 

You honestly think you're the "strong men" in that "hard times make strong men" meme and it's fucking hilarious. 

When someone asks "how did growing up in homes with lead paint / leaded gasoline affect boomers?" you're exhibit #1 Nickers. Your generation continued to give more and more power to the wealthy who continued to widen the wealth gap. All while greed and excess fueled your agendas. 

And yes, tell me about being too emotional, coming from the sad, little man that yells about people who disagrees with being groomers and pedofiles. Seems like a totally rational person. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Fyi, you're grasping the keys for dear life, refusing to give them up, with one foot in the grave. And you'll eventually be handing over a car you've crashed multiple times. 

You honestly think you're the "strong men" in that "hard times make strong men" meme and it's fucking hilarious. 

When someone asks "how did growing up in homes with lead paint / leaded gasoline affect boomers?" you're exhibit #1 Nickers. Your generation continued to give more and more power to the wealthy who continued to widen the wealth gap. All while greed and excess fueled your agendas. 

And yes, tell me about being too emotional, coming from the sad, little man that yells about people who disagrees with being groomers and pedofiles. Seems like a totally rational person. 

an angry infant

You are seriously brain damaged.. Grow up..

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You should hold skepticism over any source, continually pretending the left is perfect and the right is evil is about as ignorant as you can be while pretending to be smart.

This isn't a gotcha game, it's ok to admit the left is full of shit and lies most of the time and still be a proud left member for the few good ideas or people you believe in.

Please for the life of everything good, state what their stated specific agenda is. If it's specific then please state who supports it, started it and why and when. Examples as well.

It is the left that hires on the basis of skin color, gender and sexual preference. That's racism and discrimination at the highest level.

The left supported Jim Crow and kkk.

The left not only supports but facilitated an illegal invasion just so they could gain votes and change the voting demographics in key areas throughout the United States. They do this at the American citizens expense. These people haven't contributed to our social security since working age. They haven't been providing taxes since working age to contribute to society. I could go on for days and also talk about the kind of people coming in. Besides our gov't not knowing or caring exactly who is entering, there's literal video showcasing us the types that are coming in. There's also all kinds of police reports because they're not good people who were raised with good values or morals. Not only that, but they're used to living in a 3rd world where the trash ideals they bring are the norm. We are a nation with borders and the only reason they want to come here illegally is because they want to take advantage of our system and people. They don't care about our culture. I can tell you, if I move to Italy, I have to adjust to their cultures and ways but then again I grew up in a culture that taught good values. If that's not acceptable to me, I find somewhere else to go.

The left destroyed our military with woke bs.

The left seeds division.

What the left supports destroys what makes this nation great.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

You should hold skepticism over any source, continually pretending the left is perfect and the right is evil is about as ignorant as you can be while pretending to be smart.

This isn't a gotcha game, it's ok to admit the left is full of shit and lies most of the time and still be a proud left member for the few good ideas or people you believe in.

Please for the life of everything good, state what their stated specific agenda is. If it's specific then please state who supports it, started it and why and when. Examples as well.

It is the left that hires on the basis of skin color, gender and sexual preference. That's racism and discrimination at the highest level.

The left supported Jim Crow and kkk.

The left not only supports but facilitated an illegal invasion just so they could gain votes and change the voting demographics in key areas throughout the United States. They do this at the American citizens expense. These people haven't contributed to our social security since working age. They haven't been providing taxes since working age to contribute to society. I could go on for days and also talk about the kind of people coming in. Besides our gov't not knowing or caring exactly who is entering, there's literal video showcasing us the types that are coming in. There's also all kinds of police reports because they're not good people who were raised with good values or morals. Not only that, but they're used to living in a 3rd world where the trash ideals they bring are the norm. We are a nation with borders and the only reason they want to come here illegally is because they want to take advantage of our system and people. They don't care about our culture. I can tell you, if I move to Italy, I have to adjust to their cultures and ways but then again I grew up in a culture that taught good values. If that's not acceptable to me, I find somewhere else to go.

The left destroyed our military with woke bs.

The left seeds division.

What the left supports destroys what makes this nation great.

Sure, you can hold a little skepticism over any source, but our far right posters here will blindly share Epoch times, red state, etc. while claiming literally anything that isn't right wing is "fake news". The "have healthy skepticism" comment has become "attack anything that says something negative about Trump or conservatives"

And yes, I hold less skepticism to legitimate, respected, scientific organizations (NASA) than I do the right wing think tanks with names designed to trick viewers into thinking they're one of those reputable institutions. We see it on here literally all of the time. Within 20 seconds of googling you can find out they're nonsense but the damage is done. And in the meantime we have MAGA folks on crusades to call every news station fake news that isn't hard right.

Lots of other nonsense in your post, but my favorite is falsely equating the left and democrats and then doing the "but Dems and Jim Crow!". 1) The Dems suck, I'm not affiliated, they're a trash, incompetent political party. 2) for the millionth time, do we have to walk back through the political shift in this country and explain what those Jim Crow Dems evolved into?

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

wimpy cry, peck peck peck bitch peck _)(*&(&^)( peck

trolling as usual. Ever look at red state? you'd find out there are many, many articles. I only post certain ones that warrant attention. Your slurs make you look like an infantile arrogant bird's ass.

You dance around being honest, because you don't know much of anything.

Use any excuses against admitting you are most always wrong about everything, but ...

you are still wrong about mostly everything. You're too weak to be honest with yourself - the same as you can't be honest with others.I don't think you'd last a week in basic training, sissy bird.

image.gif.ae21793e288781fd467eec5a7829bb3d.gif

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure, you can hold a little skepticism over any source, but our far right posters here will blindly share Epoch times, red state, etc. while claiming literally anything that isn't right wing is "fake news". The "have healthy skepticism" comment has become "attack anything that says something negative about Trump or conservatives"

And yes, I hold less skepticism to legitimate, respected, scientific organizations (NASA) than I do the right wing think tanks with names designed to trick viewers into thinking they're one of those reputable institutions. We see it on here literally all of the time. Within 20 seconds of googling you can find out they're nonsense but the damage is done. And in the meantime we have MAGA folks on crusades to call every news station fake news that isn't hard right.

Lots of other nonsense in your post, but my favorite is falsely equating the left and democrats and then doing the "but Dems and Jim Crow!". 1) The Dems suck, I'm not affiliated, they're a trash, incompetent political party. 2) for the millionth time, do we have to walk back through the political shift in this country and explain what those Jim Crow Dems evolved into?

If you want to talk Jim Crow and what they evolved to go for it. There are no leftist republicans are there?

There's only one way you would have any thought on it and it didn't come from Nasa.

Please for all that is holy, name some things. You won't because you'll be swiftly shown the truth and your only rebuttal will be the source.

Again, 2nd time, please: Please for the life of everything good, state what their stated specific agenda is. If it's specific then please state who supports it, started it and why and when. Examples as well.

What makes the democrats an incompetent party?