THE BROWNS BOARD

In the age of AI, politics has evolved

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Capturesdsddasdd.thumb.JPG.bdd61b121ab1f5266d92533570d9ff76.JPG

I mean it takes a pretty stupid person to believe the garbage right wing media has been pushing lately. They really know their audience. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

What's this supposed to say?  I watched the video.  The left wing media is full of shit as usual.  They should all be imprisoned for falsespeak.

2 hours ago, Neo said:

So, what is considered "far less"? I think trump should absolutely be in prison, just not for some of the things they are going after for. The stormy Daniels thing was kind of weak. His covid response in and of itself should be enough to see him rot in prison for all eternity. 

you should live in north korea. You'd fit in.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And you've absolutely posted Tim Poole videos in the past 

No, I haven't, and I don't appreciate you lying about what I post here. Gaslighting isn't nice. 

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm just scared I'll learn the real truth. I can't handle that red pill, man.

Yeah, you might find some ugly truths about yourself. An author like Orwell gets brought up, and you immediately equate it to being the follower of some right-wing podcaster. I don't know why it is that I keep expecting an actual counterargument from you, when time after time, you go ad hominem. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Neo said:

So, what is considered "far less"? I think trump should absolutely be in prison, just not for some of the things they are going after for. The stormy Daniels thing was kind of weak. His covid response in and of itself should be enough to see him rot in prison for all eternity. 

I agree that his handling of covid was bad, but what exactly would you imprison him for?

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

I agree that his handling of covid was bad, but what exactly would you imprison him for?

Trumps handling of covid mistakes were  ONLY 

1) not encourage strongly enough the opening up of the country at Easter 2020

it looked TOO much like the locked down emergency power mad left cities /states that set a precedent

that built the fear and reliance on the US gov for its $$ bailouts. (see covid relief fraud) 

and took Florida as the first to realize with caution - abandoning the wreckless lock down policies. 

2)  going all in with the vaccine and the warp speed BS - Fauci's rise and fall plus his control being interpreted unequally 

by the political divide had just got started.  Expecting Trump to have perfect forsight instead of seeing that his response 

was just like a democrat in theory - throw money at covid  and get a vax to market      BUT HE DID NOT MANDATE THE SHOT!

(and we're not even talking about the campaigns of fear waged by candidate biden in 2020 either) 

so to those who say he is guilty so as to get tossed in jail .. for this ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

What's this supposed to say?  I watched the video.  The left wing media is full of shit as usual.  They should all be imprisoned for falsespeak.

Are you really this stupid?

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

Trumps handling of covid mistakes were  ONLY 

1) not encourage strongly enough the opening up of the country at Easter 2020

it looked TOO much like the locked down emergency power mad left cities /states that set a precedent

that built the fear and reliance on the US gov for its $$ bailouts. (see covid relief fraud) 

and took Florida as the first to realize with caution - abandoning the wreckless lock down policies. 

2)  going all in with the vaccine and the warp speed BS - Fauci's rise and fall plus his control being interpreted unequally 

by the political divide had just got started.  Expecting Trump to have perfect forsight instead of seeing that his response 

was just like a democrat in theory - throw money at covid  and get a vax to market      BUT HE DID NOT MANDATE THE SHOT!

(and we're not even talking about the campaigns of fear waged by candidate biden in 2020 either) 

so to those who say he is guilty so as to get tossed in jail .. for this ?

they aren't serious at all. Just gaslighting, venting. Pres Trump was faced with the first

virus that came from a lab in china, and he was surrounded by people that were liars and swamp players. He won't make that mistake a second time.

Venting about Trump's handling of covid - what else should he have done? We were faced with a manufactured virus that we knew nothing about. The rush to find a vaccine - we didn't know how deathly it was. A best friend of my Wife from hs days - her husband died from it. She got it before that, but went to the hospital asap, was treated, and was fine.

He waited, refused to go.

The masks didn't work? we didn't know that. Had covid killed a hundred thousand folks - to not do what Pres Trump tried would have been serious malfeasance.

Trump had ZERO ulterior motives for trying desperately to save American lives.

Even if the masks did work - the virus would be all over the masks, clothing, doornobs, ...everything. It was designed to be extremely contagious.

Everyone knows, that if covid had hit during biden's reign - the lefties would never complain about anything he did, even if they did mandate everyone get the vaccines.

The phony posturing by the left - is just cheap shot politics.image.png.7cc4d67f5e9bfa47d1917778590ae5a0.png

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I mean it takes a pretty stupid person to believe the garbage right wing media has been pushing lately. They really know their audience. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

You realize the uncropped version is worse right?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

No, I haven't, and I don't appreciate you lying about what I post here. Gaslighting isn't nice. 

Yeah, you might find some ugly truths about yourself. An author like Orwell gets brought up, and you immediately equate it to being the follower of some right-wing podcaster. I don't know why it is that I keep expecting an actual counterargument from you, when time after time, you go ad hominem. 

You know what, I think I'm wrong. I apologize. I did some searching I think I confused you with jablum or whatever that username was. It was a non MAGA crew posting Poole videos. My apologies.

And I immediately equate it up some nonsense rabbit hole red pill grandstanding, yes. Which, more often than not, connects very closely to a certain flavor of conservative. There are clear steps along that path to the delusional world JAFBF lives in. Plenty of jumping off points. An incel getting rejected. A man with nothing else losing his job. Etc. 

It's not that I haven't given a counter argument, it's that I can't give one you'll accept. I disagree with your premise. I don't think it's some grand conspiracy. I explained my thoughts in my first reply. There's nothing else to add. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

The phony posturing by the left - is just cheap shot politics.image.png.7cc4d67f5e9bfa47d1917778590ae5a0.png

Holy fuck cal. Your inability to recognize or understand irony never ceases to amaze me 

(And even after my red pill comments too as the cherry on top)

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck,

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck, chirp, bitch, peck peck peck,

when are you going to give your nonsense a rest? You manufacture irony where there is none. Both parties were to blame for how they handled a virus that never existed before, from the illegally funded lab in wuhan, birdbrain.

It's ignorant to claim some kind of superior position on issues when you have no position on issues. You just generally complain with no justification.

Fauci and whatsherliarface were there. NO ONE  ? knew that fauci was a complete dishonest asshat. Sure, after the fact, it should have been handled differently - you haven't said what you would have done instead. but go ahead and whine that "you don't have the time" to explain your bs.

Woodpecker, woodpecker, give us a clue,

what in the world is making you molt?

your claims of "refuting" make you look like a dolt....

because it's the same old story with you.

the first case of covid in America was Jan 21, 2020. Trump had it hit his last year in office.

That is interesting right there. Trump was trying to not send Americans into a panic. Handling a crisis from the beginning is a lot tougher than having a year to learn from experience.

The TRUTH is, the entire world mishandled the new manufactured in a communist chinese lab virus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_COVID-19_pandemic

On 6/19/2024 at 2:13 PM, cccjwh said:

Did you happen to see that the videos I posted are the original (still hilarious) videos? In the past week and a half there are no less than 5 videos of him being led around by the wrist. There is panic at the DNC every time he finishes a speech and has to leave the podium. Let the poor bastard resign and enjoy his remaining years with his family.

• Upvote 2

On 6/19/2024 at 9:04 PM, cccjwh said:

Are you really this stupid?

Obviously you are.

Why don’t you post some more bullshit clickbait from that right winged Newsweek? 🤣😂🤡

The right-wing conspiracy of cheap fake Biden being senile was on full display last night. And, as you'd know it, after dutifully repeating obvious lies told to them by the DNC, the entirety of legacy media has now thrown Biden under the bus by the following morning.

The media needs to be held accountable for their role in this mess. All of them had access to Biden and knew how much he has lost it. And instead of demonstrating anything remotely resembling journalistic integrity, they tried gaslighting their viewers/readers into believing that Joe Biden acting senile was a lie. A couple months ago, special counsel Robert Hur, appointed by Garland to investigate Biden, stated under oath that Biden wasn't mentally fit to stand trial. As a result, he was smeared by the media and the story was immediately slid to the back pages. 

On 6/20/2024 at 12:13 AM, MLD Woody said:

I disagree with your premise. I don't think it's some grand conspiracy.

Curious if, after last night, you still don't think that there was a concerted effort from the legacy media to cover up the president's mental fitness. 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

The right-wing conspiracy of cheap fake Biden being senile was on full display last night. And, as you'd know it, after dutifully repeating obvious lies told to them by the DNC, the entirety of legacy media has now thrown Biden under the bus by the following morning.

The media needs to be held accountable for their role in this mess. All of them had access to Biden and knew how much he has lost it. And instead of demonstrating anything remotely resembling journalistic integrity, they tried gaslighting their viewers/readers into believing that Joe Biden acting senile was a lie. A couple months ago, special counsel Robert Hur, appointed by Garland to investigate Biden, stated under oath that Biden wasn't mentally fit to stand trial. As a result, he was smeared by the media and the story was immediately slid to the back pages. 

Curious if, after last night, you still don't think that there was a concerted effort from the legacy media to cover up the president's mental fitness. 

Legacy media just threw him under the bus. 

(And rightfully so, dude bombed)

8 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Old man being accused of being too old, does old man stuff. That's some deep shit. 

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Old man being accused of being too old, does old man stuff. That's some deep shit. 

Ignores the lying media telling everyone he is sharp as anyone over the last year and a half.

On 6/28/2024 at 10:56 PM, MLD Woody said:

Legacy media just threw him under the bus. 

(And rightfully so, dude bombed)

22 hours ago, Neo said:

Both of you are missing the point. Dementia doesn't just happen one day. It is a gradual process. Certain media outlets have had closed access to Biden for interviews for the past year and not a single one of them suggested that his faculties might be failing. Instead, they made excuses like "he's tired," or "it's a cheap fake." They lied to the public for months about this because they're doing the bidding of Democrat leadership. News outlets are supposed to be adversarial to the government, not controlled by them. Their responsibility should simply be to tell people the truth. It's why you (correctly) think Fox News is especially awful when a Republican is in office.  When the news does the government's bidding, that makes them no different than Pravda.  

These organizations used to do outstanding work, in fact, they have decades of it under their belt. For better or worse, this has resulted in a large viewership/readership taking what they say at face value. Now there is a group of viewers/readers that consider themselves undecided and/or moderate who feel that they have been misled. This will drive some of these people to independent media sources and (unfortunately) many more to Fox News. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Both of you are missing the point. Dementia doesn't just happen one day. It is a gradual process. Certain media outlets have had closed access to Biden for interviews for the past year and not a single one of them suggested that his faculties might be failing. Instead, they made excuses like "he's tired," or "it's a cheap fake." They lied to the public for months about this because they're doing the bidding of Democrat leadership. News outlets are supposed to be adversarial to the government, not controlled by them. Their responsibility should simply be to tell people the truth. It's why you (correctly) think Fox News is especially awful when a Republican is in office.  When the news does the government's bidding, that makes them no different than Pravda.  

These organizations used to do outstanding work, in fact, they have decades of it under their belt. For better or worse, this has resulted in a large viewership/readership taking what they say at face value. Now there is a group of viewers/readers that consider themselves undecided and/or moderate who feel that they have been misled. This will drive some of these people to independent media sources and (unfortunately) many more to Fox News. 

I'm sorry, I quoted you, but my reply isn't necessarily directed towards you, it's to the fact everyone keeps referencing Joe Biden's age. I GET IT, he's old, everybody knew he was old before he got elected, and to see people losing their shit because he had a bad night. It was bound to happen, he's fucking old! THis is what happens when you only have two real choices for president. Biden ran for president BECAUSE of trump. I don't understand why these two can't just simply go away and let somebody else take it from here. I'm sure there are plenty of people that didn't want trump v Biden part II.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Neo said:

I'm sorry, I quoted you, but my reply isn't necessarily directed towards you, it's to the fact everyone keeps referencing Joe Biden's age. I GET IT, he's old, everybody knew he was old before he got elected, and to see people losing their shit because he had a bad night

Just accept that you're wrong. You just told Vapor you didn't mean to quote him and in the same sentence you ignore what he said by saying  'he had a bad night'. Still making excuses.

We're also not upset about his age even though you keep trying to frame it that way. It's about his failing capacities.

10 hours ago, Neo said:

Biden ran for president BECAUSE of trump.

Is that what you believe? Our knight in shining armor come to boost inflation, raise gas prices,create division and have the country invaded?

Yeah...he really saved us from Trump.

• Upvote 1

On 6/29/2024 at 11:15 PM, VaporTrail said:

When the news does the government's bidding, that makes them no different than Pravda.  

Post of the year!

I’ve always said, the media should be the government watchdog…not the government’s lapdog.

Here's some data from Gallup on the decreasing amount of trust in the media. What do you think these numbers are going to look like in 2024 after the mainstream media got caught playing The Emperor's New Clothes? I would be shocked if Democrat trust in media stays above 50%. 

I wonder what this data will look like after this year. lol, lmao.

image.png.39729322a74c7e12d84c6c9186dddb38.png