THE BROWNS BOARD

In the age of AI, politics has evolved

After videos of Italian president Meloni and former president Obama having to lead Biden around in public as if he's a nursing home patient, White House spokesperson Karine Jean-Pierre calls reporting of it irresponsible and attributes it to "cheapfakes" and "deepfakes." Legacy media immediately does their bidding and performs a "fact check" on said videos. I remember those people calling Trump unfit for the presidency for far less than this. 

Anyone who's had to take care of an elderly relative can see that Biden is clearly not all there. The DNC needs a coup from its populists and leftists, badly. If Trump wins, wouldn't be shocked to see him in a few years looking the same as Biden does now. I may watch the debate just to see how much adderall the team doctor thinks it's safe to give an 80 year old with dementia. 

George Orwell's '1984' leaps to top of Amazon bestseller list. It's in ...

• Thanks 3

That's ... That's it? A slight pause?

Look, Biden is absolutely losing it and I hate he's 1 of 2 (real) choices for president ... But based on you going full 1984 (a theme now...) I was expecting much worse. 

The Dems absolutely need a new choice. Basically anyone but Biden could beat Trump and anyone but Trump could beat Biden (except Desantis...)

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Look, Biden is absolutely losing it and I hate he's 1 of 2 (real) choices for president ... But based on you going full 1984 (a theme now...) I was expecting much worse. 

The Dems absolutely need a new choice. Basically anyone but Biden could beat Trump and anyone but Trump could beat Biden (except Desantis...)

Government officials are literally telling the people not to believe literal video evidence of Joe Biden acting like an invalid and saying "ACTUALLY it's a deepfake" is 1984. If they didn't do that, I wouldn't compare their governance to 1984, lol. 

If it was a one off, sure. Multiple videos of this kind of behavior in the course of a couple of days? Here's the most egregious example. There are more. Would love to hear your apology for the WH spokesperson's blatant gaslighting.

And here's a juneteenth one. Hilarious, but also elderly abuse to keep trotting him out there.

42 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Government officials are literally telling the people not to believe literal video evidence of Joe Biden acting like an invalid and saying "ACTUALLY it's a deepfake" is 1984. If they didn't do that, I wouldn't compare their governance to 1984, lol. 

If it was a one off, sure. Multiple videos of this kind of behavior in the course of a couple of days? Here's the most egregious example. There are more. Would love to hear your apology for the WH spokesperson's blatant gaslighting.

And here's a juneteenth one. Hilarious, but also elderly abuse to keep trotting him out there.

I think she has no idea what a deep fake is (and were probably only a few months away from being swarmed with actual, political deep fakes so they best not cry wolf now). Idiotic for it to be called a deep fake. I also think it is her job to spin shit to borderline lie. That's the job for that role in any presidency. I'm not apologizing for shit but this isn't exactly groundbreaking stuff here. 

And do I believe there are videos out there selectively edited by conservatives to make Biden look especially frail and old? Absolutely. 

I will say the video you posted first wasn't that bad. Not as bad as I expected it to be based on your OP. And yes, there are plenty of videos of Biden just shutting off. 

Again, Biden is on his death bed. No denying that. 

But the "oh my God 1984" stuff just gets old. Again man, your stuff gets a little too close to a part of the Internet I'm not a fan of. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Don't get it yet?

You think they don't know what you're saying or how America feels about it? There's a reason for it, your party isn't for American citizens.

They'll give you the last person you want to vote for.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And do I believe there are videos out there selectively edited by conservatives to make Biden look especially frail and old? Absolutely. 

That's stretching it because he absolutely is old and frail.

However, libs constantly take Trump out of context to make him look bad all the time.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jax said:

Don't get it yet?

You think they don't know what you're saying or how America feels about it? There's a reason for it, your party isn't for American citizens.

They'll give you the last person you want to vote for.

I have no party affiliation. The Dems are trash. The Reps actively move us backwards. They're both much more similar near the top than they'd like anyone to believe. 

You're a fool for believing what you do about Trump and conservatives. I'm not surprised you'd have foolish beliefs here too. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

You're a fool for believing what you do about Trump and conservatives. I'm not surprised you'd have foolish beliefs here too. 

You don't know what I think of Trump.

However I think so poorly of career politicians that he is a breath of fresh air.

Just now, Jax said:

You don't know what I think of Trump.

However I think so poorly of career politicians that he is a breath of fresh air.

You post plenty here. We all know exactly what you think. It isn't some mystery or anything you can try to walk back.

He was a breath of fresh air. For a few weeks during his primary campaign. Then we all got to learn exactly what he was about. 

I'll put a corpse that dies nothing in that seat for 4 years before Trump.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Again, Biden is on his death bed. No denying that. 

That's exactly what the press secretary is doing. And more importantly, implying that anyone viewing these videos and coming to the same conclusion is a victim of right-wing propaganda. 

It's also what Orwell was cautioning when he wrote 1984. *shrug*

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

That's exactly what the press secretary is doing. And more importantly, implying that anyone viewing these videos and coming to the same conclusion is a victim of right-wing propaganda. 

We'll agree to disagree. I'm not that far down the rabbit hole.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We'll agree to disagree. I'm not that far down the rabbit hole.

You've acknowledged that she is borderline lying, that she's wrong about it being a deepfake, and your apology is that this is simply her job description and she's just ignorant about what AI actually does... but applying an Orwell quote to the situation is going too far down the rabbit hole? 

Coming from the guy advocating for shutting down this entire forum because people put retarded opinions here. Good grief. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

You've acknowledged that she is borderline lying, that she's wrong about it being a deepfake, and your apology is that this is simply her job description and she's just ignorant about what AI actually does... but applying an Orwell quote to the situation is going too far down the rabbit hole? 

Coming from the guy advocating for shutting down this entire forum because people put retarded opinions here. Good grief. 

I don't care that people have ignorant, harmful opinions. I care that anyone coming here for the first time, if they clicked on the poli board they'd wonder wtf is wrong with everyone. It's a bad look. 

The kick of calling everything 1984 or whatever is just old. Sorry, I don't believe everything is some grand conspiracy. This is just stupid damage control. Same as it's always been.

9 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

CCC proves exactly that with his reply in Book of Biden thread "I knew you nut jobs would fall for this. MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history. "

Referring to my posts on those twitter links. These guys actually buy that it's all fake or edited. Just like all the mean things Trump says has been edited by lefties to make Trump look bad. Gotta throw that in there to let them see how silly they sound.

46 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I care that anyone coming here for the first time, if they clicked on the poli board they'd wonder wtf is wrong with everyone. It's a bad look. 

Cause they wouldn't think that reading the football forum...

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The kick of calling everything 1984 or whatever is just old. Sorry, I don't believe everything is some grand conspiracy.

You mean like the dog whistles you're always pointing out? You believe in a shit ton of conspiracy theories, just all the false ones.

So you have no problem in believing people that told you we'd be in an ice age 10 years ago before they changed it to melting ice caps to climate change, but you can't acknowledge how gov't is progressing just like the 1984 book?

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Cause they wouldn't think that reading the football forum...

Disagreements about who should be the QB are a little different than getting hit in the face with 17 threads about migrant crime and a multi hundred page thread dedicated to the dumbest conspiracies on the Internet 

1 hour ago, Jax said:

You mean like the dog whistles you're always pointing out? You believe in a shit ton of conspiracy theories, just all the false ones.

So you have no problem in believing people that told you we'd be in an ice age 10 years ago before they changed it to melting ice caps to climate change, but you can't acknowledge how gov't is progressing just like the 1984 book?

See, when you respond with so much incorrect information in one post I'm not going to take the time to walk you through how each piece is a lie or just completely incorrect. What I do or don't believe, what scientists actually said, etc. 

Take it as a victory if you want but I'm remembering why it wasn't worth engaging before. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Disagreements about who should be the QB are a little different than getting hit in the face with 17 threads about migrant crime and a multi hundred page thread dedicated to the dumbest conspiracies on the Internet 

Simple solution…don’t read it.

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're missing the point, but that's alright.  It is what it is. 

he isn't missing anything. Why do you read everything you don't want to read, and

contribute nothing legitimate to any conversation? You keep initiating confrontation, then you complain about confrontation, then you claim some kind of nonsense fake victory because you....

wait, I can't follow your bs well. If you only knew some history.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

1984 has a word for that, too. "Wrongthink." Your solution for it is pretty much the same as the Ministry of Truth's solution for it. 

1 minute ago, VaporTrail said:

1984 has a word for that, too. "Wrongthink"

Oh geez... 

It could be 17 threads about how eating meat is murder, how non Muslim folks should be killed, how men rape women with their eyes, whatever controversial, ridiculous opinion you want. Right or left. 

But hey, maybe 1984 has a word for that too. 

Or Tim Poole. Or however far down the rabbit hole I need to go. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

I don't care that people have ignorant, harmful opinions. I care that anyone coming here for the first time, if they clicked on the poli board they'd wonder wtf is wrong with everyone. It's a bad look. 

Oh geez... 

It could be 17 threads about how eating meat is murder, how non Muslim folks should be killed, how men rape women with their eyes, whatever controversial, ridiculous opinion you want. Right or left. 

Oh the humanity. Maybe we can get Steve to put a Parental Advisory sticker on the link to the forum.

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Or Tim Poole. Or however far down the rabbit hole I need to go. 

I don't follow him. Maybe you should try reading 1984. What would be the harm?

29 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Oh the humanity. Maybe we can get Steve to put a Parental Advisory sticker on the link to the forum.

I don't follow him. Maybe you should try reading 1984. What would be the harm?

I think it is a bad look for a football forum. Not that it shouldn't exist at all. 

I'm just scared I'll learn the real truth. I can't handle that red pill, man.

And you've absolutely posted Tim Poole videos in the past 

I’d say there’s enough stuff out there like this that it’s become part of the fabric of what’s being projected to the rest of the world re: Joe Biden. His tenure has had a real Weekend At Bernie’s vibe to it. 

On the one hand it’s a testament that we can muddle along with that guy “at the helm.” On the other hand, why are we unable to find better candidates? 

21 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

I remember those people calling Trump unfit for the presidency for far less than this. 

So, what is considered "far less"? I think trump should absolutely be in prison, just not for some of the things they are going after for. The stormy Daniels thing was kind of weak. His covid response in and of itself should be enough to see him rot in prison for all eternity. 

50 minutes ago, Neo said:

So, what is considered "far less"? I think trump should absolutely be in prison, just not for some of the things they are going after for. The stormy Daniels thing was kind of weak. His covid response in and of itself should be enough to see him rot in prison for all eternity. 

You should move to Russia.