THE BROWNS BOARD

TBB RIP?

On 6/18/2024 at 3:37 PM, calfoxwc said:

somebody ran out of $$$ for hard liquor, methinks.

It shows up, rages but not one word about politics, and screams out juvenile epithets to complain

that it can't dominate this board.image.gif.0b2a6c30c15d1397338c47a39e857a02.gif

Like you do? You're around 30,00 posts ahead of me.  Gawd, you're delusional.  

On 6/18/2024 at 3:40 PM, calfoxwc said:

whoreta blurbs like:

image.gif.be8f930a17c101dd8eddc21fdd09396e.gif

Ah, so touching another- insult says the Toddler who doesn't know how to act like an adult.  Know what? You're going to wind up in a dementia care unit long before I die from liver failure. and FYI, my liver enzymes are STILL normal.  However, your brain function is failing- badly.   

4 hours ago, Whoreta said:

burp blah blah blah

I've had a lifetime of Love, Happiness, and wonderful friends, a great career, I'm happy happy happy. The wild blackberries are a giant crop this year. Going to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons to sightsee and hike with close friends. Your asinine slurs about "dementia" are extremely alcoholic toxic projection.

You must really be sad to keep bitching at the rest of us because you can't screw around with our contributing to goofy discussions about politics.

We can only hope when/if you ever get sober, that your aren't kissing biden's butt. It isn't anybody's fault except yours that you need toilet paper for your big mouth.

image.jpeg.eeadc50b6850affd1d46223ee7695e02.jpeg

4 hours ago, Jax said:

Hoorta is even whining on the Browns side.

He behaves exactly as he cries about and he's nothing but a left wing conspiracy nut.

Yep - he starts trouble with people he can't censor, then he says the posters he starts trouble with....started the trouble.

Very strange he is.

9 hours ago, Jax said:

Hoorta is even whining on the Browns side.

He behaves exactly as he cries about and he's nothing but a left wing conspiracy nut.

image.png.ad9f0a2cbcc47e909b1c8b6d5fa71494.png

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1