THE BROWNS BOARD

TBB RIP?

The end of TBB (TheBrownsBoard)

By Westside Steve
3 minutes ago in THE BROWNS BOARD

Hi guys a few years ago I took over the payments on the board at that time it was nearly 1000 bucks a month. I had a couple revenues stream ideas that never got off the ground.  I worked out a deal with Invision for 10% of that after the first couple years. I know there is a way of getting everybody to pay 25 bucks a year but my eyesight is getting worse and I just don’t want to deal with it. I'd be happy to toss in two or three hundred hundred bucks toward that goal if somebody else did the work. There are a few guys on the board I consider real friends a few more who I consider acquaintances and a few assholes. Ironically these distinctions have nothing to do with politics or friendship. Anyway unless I renew everything goes dark in a couple weeks. If somebody wants to take over payments and has the IT knowledge to do a few things let me know. Here’s my e-mail address so tell me personally

Bear222@aol.com

Make sure I know exactly who you are ha ha.

I won’t turn it over to political zealots or vindictive pricks evn if we are friends I hope that’s understandable.

By the way the amount of responses will probably be a factor in deciding what to do. I love all of you, well at least a lot of you.

Rest in peace Stan.

WSS

Reply to this topic...

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The end of TBB (TheBrownsBoard)

By Westside Steve
3 minutes ago in THE BROWNS BOARD

Hi guys a few years ago I took over the payments on the board at that time it was nearly 1000 bucks a month. I had a couple revenues stream ideas that never got off the ground.  I worked out a deal with Invision for 10% of that after the first couple years. I know there is a way of getting everybody to pay 25 bucks a year but my eyesight is getting worse and I just don’t want to deal with it. I'd be happy to toss in two or three hundred hundred bucks toward that goal if somebody else did the work. There are a few guys on the board I consider real friends a few more who I consider acquaintances and a few assholes. Ironically these distinctions have nothing to do with politics or friendship. Anyway unless I renew everything goes dark in a couple weeks. If somebody wants to take over payments and has the IT knowledge to do a few things let me know. Here’s my e-mail address so tell me personally

Bear222@aol.com

Make sure I know exactly who you are ha ha.

I won’t turn it over to political zealots or vindictive pricks evn if we are friends I hope that’s understandable.

By the way the amount of responses will probably be a factor in deciding what to do. I love all of you, well at least a lot of you.

Rest in peace Stan.

WSS

Reply to this topic...

HEY STEVE,  well I love you too,    and your spirit to do the right thing.  

I"m sure you have my contact information  to get ahold of me if you want to.   mjpx28@gmail.com my is just one.   My cell which is rarely on  at  330.774.9119.   Nice number Eh ?   911 and add a 9.     I too would hate to see this go but I have my medical issues to deal with. .... right now.    We'll just see what happens here.   mjp. (Michael )

Don't take life too seriously !   And screw these little.    .....  crybaby  bitches. .....     - GO BROWNS ! -    AND the  INDIANS  forever,  AND  THE YOUNG GUARDIANS  ...  AND CAVS,    And the true blue      CLEVELAND  FANS.   Plus my BUCKEYES,  YSU,  NAVY  .....  And  yes I like ND.

Plus good food and cookin' out.   And enjoying life. ...... no matter what it throws at you.

And my true friends know who they are ! ! !       Catch you later. .....        :D       mjp.  ( Michael )     

4 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

HEY STEVE,  well I love you too,    and your spirit to do the right thing.       [ ♥︎  SORRY,  I GOT A PHONE CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF MY REPLY. ....  MY BROTHER in  Cleveland. ....  just got off. ]

I"m sure you have my contact information  to get ahold of me if you want to.   mjpx28@gmail.com my is just one.   My cell which is rarely on  at  330.774.9119.   Nice number Eh ?   911 and add a 9.     I too would hate to see this go but I have my medical issues to deal with. .... right now.    We'll just see what happens here.   mjp. (Michael )

Don't take life too seriously !   And screw these little.    .....  crybaby  bitches. .....     - GO BROWNS ! -    AND the  INDIANS  forever,  AND  THE YOUNG GUARDIANS  ...  AND CAVS,    And the true blue      CLEVELAND  FANS.   Plus my BUCKEYES,  YSU,  NAVY  .....  And  yes I like ND.

Plus good food and cookin' out.   And enjoying life. ...... no matter what it throws at you.

And my true friends know who they are ! ! !       Catch you later. .....        :D       mjp.  ( Michael )         [  See above note too....   ♥︎  SORRY,  I GOT A PHONE CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF MY REPLY. ....  MY BROTHER in  Cleveland. ....  just got off. ]

Edited by mjp28
Phone call in the middle of an email reply, GEEZZZ.