THE BROWNS BOARD

The Only Question I Have Is: When Does the Terrorist Incident Occur, Before or After the Nov Election?

Any day now? a few months? tomorrow? Christmas? If it DOES nappen, wouldn't you like to have been a bit prepared?

I think life in America is going to get dangerous in certain parts of the country.

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2024/06/12/only-question-i-have-is-when-does-the-terrorist-incident-occur-before-or-after-the-nov-election-n2175388

The Only Question I Have Is: When Does the Terrorist Incident Occur, Before or After the Nov Election?

After, before cements Trump's election, and guarantees an unspeakable wrath.. After, after another stolen Biden election there will be no retribution.. Just payment.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Axe said:

After, before cements Trump's election, and guarantees an unspeakable wrath.. After, after another stolen Biden election there will be no retribution.. Just payment.

If Trump loses, after

Of the domestic flavor 

41 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Before.

I hear they expect ~20 cities to be hit, with the purpose of delaying/cancelling/intimidation of the Election.

They just caught a handful of ISIS Terrorists in LA a few days ago.

Oh, guys, JAFBF heard a thing. And he's in the know. 

Prepare yourselves accordingly 

I wish the woodpecker legitimately would know something.

or at least hear something.

or...legitmately understands what he? reads someday.

On 6/13/2024 at 5:59 PM, MLD Woody said:

Oh, guys, JAFBF heard a thing. And he's in the know. 

Prepare yourselves accordingly 

Ya know, I've admitted and have not claimed that I will be 100% accurate on everything passing through this "forum".

Wish it wasn't the case, but there are things I'm just not always going to validate (just don't have time/alternative facts/info), and there are reasons for that   .   .  .  

Time constraints (mine), are a major factor in this, but many times there are other factors that denote them as basically "Face Paint" (other thread).

Yea, I'm guilty of not chasing down the dimensions of the Planes vs WT 1 & 2 (forget WT 7 had no such "issues" - and more)   .   .   .  

I realize that most folk here do not suscribe to my beliefs on what happened on certain events, so perhaps those differences should be taken into consideration.

I've added some additional info to those posts, and I can certainly add more if necessary, but over the years I'm sure I've noted some of them without going into extreme detail.

In short, many of the "calamities" of the past several years involving our "Government" are nothing short of total BS.

It's all coming out, sooner than many feared, but it is all going to be exposed   .   .   .  

So much corruption coming out these days, it's far beyond what I expected   .   .   .   and if it's beyond what I expected   .   .   .   that, should truly be a revelation.