THE BROWNS BOARD

Another MAGA "news" company corrupt AF

10 hours ago, Vambo said:

May be an image of 1 person, the Oval Office and text that says 'To all the Democrats and two-faced RINOS who have been calling Trump a DICTATING "Hitler" for the last years straight: THE ACTUAL DICTATOR Trump NEVER censored free speech. YOU DID! Trump NEVER used the media to silence his political opposition. YOU DID! Trump NEVER threatened to take the people S guns. YOU DID! Trump NEVER threatened to put people who disagreed politically w/him into "Reeducation Camps." YOU DID! Hello Democrat & Rinos, take a long hard look at the HYPOCRITICAL DOGFACED PONY SOLDIERS STARING BACK AT YOU IN HE MIRROR.'

it's like the russians - peaceful countries are a "threat", hamas says the IDF are "invaders", etc etc.

It's all the dangerously guilty projecting who they are, on others they don't like.

like whoreta, too.

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

May be a graphic of text

I think it’s cool that maga can be an adjective now. It’s already an acronym, a noun, and now an adjective.

We gotta verb it guys. 

I just put a 4 barrel and duel exhaust on my AMC Javelin guys. I just maga’d my car.