THE BROWNS BOARD

Another MAGA "news" company corrupt AF

Non Cheetos Jesus, seems like every company that sells lies is also corrupt. Fraud and MAGA go hand and hand.

Epoch Times Executive Accused of Laundering $67 Million - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

A top executive at The Epoch Times, a right-wing media company, has been arrested and charged with laundering at least $67 million in stolen money through company accounts in a multiyear scheme to lift financial returns.

A federal grand jury indicted Weidong Guan, also known as Bill Guan, on one count of money laundering, as well as two counts of bank fraud. The accusations say he lied to a financial institution about the source of the cash, some of which was allegedly pilfered through fraudulently obtained unemployment benefits. The money increased The Epoch Times’s revenue by nearly 400 percent in just one year, according to the Justice Department.

• cccjwh changed the title to Another MAGA "news" company corrupt AF
2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Non Cheetos Jesus, seems like every company that sells lies is also corrupt. Fraud and MAGA go hand and hand.

Epoch Times Executive Accused of Laundering $67 Million - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

A top executive at The Epoch Times, a right-wing media company, has been arrested and charged with laundering at least $67 million in stolen money through company accounts in a multiyear scheme to lift financial returns.

A federal grand jury indicted Weidong Guan, also known as Bill Guan, on one count of money laundering, as well as two counts of bank fraud. The accusations say he lied to a financial institution about the source of the cash, some of which was allegedly pilfered through fraudulently obtained unemployment benefits. The money increased The Epoch Times’s revenue by nearly 400 percent in just one year, according to the Justice Department.

All the conspiracy that's fit to print... :D:D 

BUT HUNTER'S LAPTOP!!!    Losers.....  

Maybe Steve can save Cal a bunch of time and pin links to OAN, Newsmax, Red State, and Project 2025 .........  

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Maybe Steve can save Cal a bunch of time and pin links to OAN, Newsmax, Red State, and Project 2025 .........  

8 hours ago, about 0100.  Blood alcohol level .330.......:D

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Seems to be requirement in the MAGA news business. Steal as much as you can before it all comes falling down. 

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Maybe whoreta can quit being an attention whore, and sober up.

nah.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Seems to be requirement in the MAGA news business. Steal as much as you can before it all comes falling down. 

2023-11-03_175656.jpg.1639ed8fbec25165f6c9a06ae1dc2e96.jpg

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

May be an image of 1 person, money and text that says 'Net Worth: $42 Million His Net Worth Has Grown 300% The Past 5 Years @RickyDoggin He Owns 12 Properties, 8 Cars, and 3 Luxury Yachts How Did DA Bragg Become So Wealthy?'

When you ask the typical democrat/liberal they will deflect and bring up a republican who likewise is a grifter milling the system.

How about we address all the politicians who are seeing unheard wealth in mere years?  Bragg is dirty as hell and its undeniable.

Crickets. 

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, hammertime said:

When you ask the typical democrat/liberal they will deflect and bring up a republican who likewise is a grifter milling the system.

How about we address all the politicians who are seeing unheard wealth in mere years?  Bragg is dirty as hell and its undeniable.

Crickets. 

No I would ask for more than a meme as evidence. 

8sqzg6.jpg

No Evidence Supports Claims That Alvin Bragg Is Worth $42 Million (yahoo.com)

But it is what you guys do. Spreading memes without caring if they are true or not.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

No I would ask for more than a meme as evidence. 

8sqzg6.jpg

No Evidence Supports Claims That Alvin Bragg Is Worth $42 Million (yahoo.com)

But it is what you guys do. Spreading memes without caring if they are true or not.

you really think Bragg is the only one?  100’s of these scum bag politicians are in it.

Hence the swamp.

Why do you deflect so much?

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Yeah- whatever... 

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Maybe whoreta can quit being an attention whore, and sober up.

nah.

Just maybe you should look in a mirror Cal... this board is knee deep in the conspiracy garbage you spew here daily.  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Just maybe you should look in a mirror Cal... this board is knee deep in the conspiracy garbage you spew here daily.  

Would you like to start pinpointing all the conspiracy and disprove it?

Let's start with Hunters laptop since you brought it up.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah- whatever... 

another quip like "I know I am but what are you?" kind of sixth grade crap? There's plenty of guys here I respect highly. You, none.

I used to respect you highly, then you apparently? hit the booze, fell off the wagon, and got a leftwing drunken burr up your rear. Did ccc put it there? Maybe you should have that looked at. And LEARN some freaking HISTORY. Don't be like your little pecker. (woody reference, that is)

The Eye-Opening Science Behind Alcoholic Rage. The existence of an angry "crazy drunk person" is often featured in TV shows and movies because of the rising drama and action they bring to an entertaining storyline. But in real life, a person who loses control of their emotions when they drink is

53 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

another quip like "I know I am but what are you?" kind of sixth grade crap? There's plenty of guys here I respect highly. You, none.

I used to respect you highly, then you apparently? hit the booze, fell off the wagon, and got a leftwing drunken burr up your rear. Did ccc put it there? Maybe you should have that looked at. And LEARN some freaking HISTORY. Don't be like your little pecker. (woody reference, that is)

The Eye-Opening Science Behind Alcoholic Rage. The existence of an angry "crazy drunk person" is often featured in TV shows and movies because of the rising drama and action they bring to an entertaining storyline. But in real life, a person who loses control of their emotions when they drink is

My best friend and My Father were THIQ alcoholics.. My dad never recovered.. My friend however did and leads a clean sober life... He had to hit absolute rock bottom and lose everything he had before he could turn his life around...

17 minutes ago, nickers said:

My best friend and My Father were THIQ alcoholics.. My dad never recovered.. My friend however did and leads a clean sober life... He had to hit absolute rock bottom and lose everything he had before he could turn his life around...

I'm sorry - that had to be really tough. Not a joke, sorry, but I have been trying to figure out why whoreta is such an attention whore. Maybe it's catnip with whoreta.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

you really think Bragg is the only one?  100’s of these scum bag politicians are in it.

Hence the swamp.

Why do you deflect so much?

One what. Your fellow cult member posted a meme and believed it is true without any evidence. I know Cheetos is a convicted felon, and he won't be able to hang with Bannon, Manafort, Gates, Stone, Navarro, Papadopoulos, Weissenberg, Chesebro, Powell or Flynn. Because felons can't associate with other felons. Going to be hard for him to hire anyone. 

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

One what. Your fellow cult member posted a meme and believed it is true without any evidence. I know Cheetos is a convicted felon, and he won't be able to hang with Bannon, Manafort, Gates, Stone, Navarro, Papadopoulos, Weissenberg, Chesebro, Powell or Flynn. Because felons can't associate with other felons. Going to be hard for him to hire anyone. 

Just wondering, if he does somehow get re-elected, how does a convicted felon get a security clearence? Or access to Nuclear weapons? That's kind of awkward isn't it? I'm hoping they were smart enough to pull his security clearence if they haven't already.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Just wondering, if he does somehow get re-elected, how does a convicted felon get a security clearence? Or access to Nuclear weapons? That's kind of awkward isn't it? I'm hoping they were smart enough to pull his security clearence if they haven't already.

Presidents get one automatcally regardless.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So that’s your response to all the corruption on both sides?

just admit that corruption is rampant on both sides.

why keep

deflecting?  

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

why keep

deflecting?  

welfare babies are always loyal to their continued free ride. It doesn't have

to make any sense at all.

11 hours ago, hammertime said:

why keep

deflecting?  

“To believe all men honest is folly. To believe none is something worse.”

John Adams

I understand you want to believe it, because then it frees you to vote for a complete corrupt POS that is Cheetos Jesus. There has always been corruption on both sides. Right now, one side accepts the corrupt. I don't and unlike you I will vote against the corrupt one. 

Four years investigation ByDon and all you have is indictment of this addict son. Either the guy is a genius mastermind that was able to cover his corruption completely or he has been living a decent life. 

Why aren't you admitting that you believe a meme?

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

“To believe all men honest is folly. To believe none is something worse.”

John Adams

I understand you want to believe it, because then it frees you to vote for a complete corrupt POS that is Cheetos Jesus. There has always been corruption on both sides. Right now, one side accepts the corrupt. I don't and unlike you I will vote against the corrupt one. 

Four years investigation ByDon and all you have is indictment of this addict son. Either the guy is a genius mastermind that was able to cover his corruption completely or he has been living a decent life. 

Why aren't you admitting that you believe a meme?

Is the border disaster a meme?

is the economy fiasco a meme?

is the crime rate a meme?

is the alphabet bullshit a meme?

is the pronoun/gender identity crap a meme?

and you did as I predicted by deflecting to what the other guys are doing.  Biden doesn’t even know what day it is, and your mistaken if you think only one side accepts the corruption.

admit your a textbook case of TDS.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

and you did as I predicted by deflecting to what the other guys are doing.  Biden doesn’t even know what day it is, and your mistaken if you think only one side accepts the corruption.

Yes. You learn about all those things through memes. Which means you have no clue of what is going on. Just this bumper stick understanding of things you have been told are terrible. You are a textbook MAGA cult member. Everything is terrible since your lord and savior got his ass kicked by an old man in his basement. 

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

it seems like the answer to your questions is:

the welfare baby is far more ignorant than a dumb elephants butt.