THE BROWNS BOARD

Judge Just RIGGED Trial Against Trump, Tells Jurors NO NEED TO BE UNANIMOUS, Democrat CORRUPTION

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

All the Democrats will do by indicting him is just fuck things up for themselves... Karma is a real bitch...

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

If they aren’t unanimous, wouldn’t that be a hung jury? In which case Trump would win. If this judge is encouraging them to not be unanimous, wouldn’t that be favorable to Trump? What am l missing here? 

It's very strange in a "get Trump" way. this dirtbag judge needs to be disbarred.

Apparently, as I understand it, the jurors can disagree on points, so if four will only say "guilty" on one count, and four only will say "guilty" on another count, and the other four will only say "guilty" on another count, this corrupt sob will consider all three counts a fake "majority".

Meaning, it's unheard of, from what I gathered in the discussion on the radio.

18 minutes ago, Jax said:

The fix, I mean the verdict is in, guilty on all charges for falsifying records.

Welcome to Venezuela, America!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

If they aren’t unanimous, wouldn’t that be a hung jury? In which case Trump would win. If this judge is encouraging them to not be unanimous, wouldn’t that be favorable to Trump? What am l missing here? 

Because the Judge did this :

image.png.8644c9fc7e41dee8efb1f4ca8985b515.png

Totally unconstitutional, of course, like the whole sham Trial.

image.png.f4b224261fa0d8fbd3123c3176f1146a.png

Meanwhile the Left are popping Corks, unaware of the Boomerang coming back around   .   .   .  

• Upvote 2

Just now, JAFBF said:

Because the Judge did this :

image.png.8644c9fc7e41dee8efb1f4ca8985b515.png

Totally unconstitutional, of course, like the whole sham Trial.

image.png.f4b224261fa0d8fbd3123c3176f1146a.png

Meanwhile the Left are popping Corks, unaware of the Boomerang coming back around   .   .   .  

New York is corrupt from the Governor on down.  I didn't expect him to be found not guilty.  Like he said, Mother Teresa would lose there.  But I smell victory in November!   MAGA!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

New York is corrupt from the Governor on down.  I didn't expect him to be found not guilty.  Like he said, Mother Teresa would lose there.  But I smell victory in November!   MAGA!

2024 election will hinge on Bidens failures not Trumps legal issues.

The left has thrown a superball against a wall - it may very well bounce back and hit them in the nuts. Moochelle's nuts might get caved in. Dickther Jill, the "women" on the View etc, shouldn't throw superballs against the wall, either.

the democrat nazi party has been doing crap for years - this kangaroo court has had

years of deliberate corrupt for a long time.

https://redstate.com/jason-belich/2024/05/31/trump-verdict-decades-in-the-making-n2174891

Trump Verdict Decades in the Making

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

The left has thrown a superball against a wall - it may very well bounce back and hit them in the nuts. Moochelle's nuts might get caved in. Dickther Jill, the "women" on the View etc, shouldn't throw superballs against the wall, either.

I wonder what happened in your life to give you your current view of women. Or maybe you're just a product of your time and environment. 

34 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Look at Woody, acting like he is so intelligent and wise.  You are funny kid.🤣🤣🤣

Woodrow has a bad habit of trying to hard...😂

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I wonder what happened in your life to give you your current view of women. Or maybe you're just a product of your time and environment. 

well, jacknife jill, and moochelle, and the women on the view are nasty, dishonest, stupid, terrible, mean, wicked and they reek of sluttiness.

So, you are so stupid that you think those I mentioned are all the women in the United States?

tell us how that works, woodpecker.

the population of our country is said to be 341,667,323.

roughly half are women.

so, slutty jill, full of crap moohelle, and the women on the view are not

all women.

Therefore, you are as ignorant and dishonest as your nanny.

and you are allegedly an engineer? and you don't understand that 6 <> 170,833,662 ??? LOL

image.gif.e2b4989d04318137c6db15cbf4252256.gif

Jeeze Cal those numbers go all the way to Mars LOL! 🤣

3 minutes ago, nickers said:

Jeeze Cal those numbers go all the way to Mars LOL! 🤣

If I was a genius I'd know how I did that mess. lol.

fixed.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

well, jacknife jill, and moochelle, and the women on the view are nasty, dishonest, stupid, terrible, mean, wicked and they reek of sluttiness.

So, you are so stupid that you think those I mentioned are all the women in the United States?

tell us how that works, woodpecker.

the population of our country is said to be 341,667,323.

roughly half are women.

so, slutty jill, full of crap moohelle, and the women on the view are not

all women.

Therefore, you are as ignorant and dishonest as your nanny.

and you are allegedly an engineer? and you don't understand that 6 <> 170,833,662 ??? LOL

image.gif.e2b4989d04318137c6db15cbf4252256.gif

"Sluttiness"

You're a caricature of a real person... I swear

You guys keep donating. That will show them. 😆 Please keep attacking the "Rhinos", it is a great strategy. 👍

Trump verdict makes significant number of Republicans less likely to support him: poll | Fox News

One in 10 registered GOP voters said Trump's felony conviction for falsifying business records would make them less likely to support him for president, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll that closed on Friday. The two-day poll was conducted hours after a jury in Manhattan on Thursday found Trump guilty on all counts brought against him by District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

Even so, the potential loss of a tenth of Republican voters could decimate the presumptive GOP nominee's chances to win back key battleground states President Biden claimed in his 2020 victory over Trump. That year, just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College, according to NPR. 

13 hours ago, Axe said:

image.thumb.jpeg.761e566155fde04bc49caa20db489d84.jpeg

I see that "IT" can't stand the truth about anything. Kinda like a vampire and the sun coming up. They get outraged at the sun coming up, and........

image.jpeg.8b34cdd52c65cd8b2a8682d99d2e1daa.jpeg

• Upvote 1