THE BROWNS BOARD

Libertarians unite behind Trump! MAGA!

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Yes the Libertarians did unite behind Trump- damn near booing him off the stage. Anyone who believes otherwise is still in the alternate reality world where 1\6 was a "peaceful protest".  

I notice the pathetic ad hominum memes are still part and parsl of the kiddie retorts here. 

Old Wino - Imgflip

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Old Wino - Imgflip

LOL, nice selfie there LOSER.. :D :D :D :D  🍷🍷🍷 

You want GRADE SCHOOL?   I'm rubber, you're glue, anything you say bounces off of me, and sticks to you.  Just maybe you could grow up sometime- and realize your horseshit insults , not only don't affect me anymore but also poorly reflect on your degree of maturity. Maybe it would help if your room temperature IQ pals would get the hint too.     

Keep swilling the Kool-Aid...  

Damn I have Cal on ignore- I see he's wasting his time too....  :D :D :D 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

You want GRADE SCHOOL?   I'm rubber, you're glue, anything you say bounces off of me, and sticks to you.  Just maybe you could grow up sometime- and realize your horseshit insults , not only don't affect me anymore but also poorly reflect on your degree of maturity. Maybe it would help if your room temperature IQ pals would get the hint too.     

WTF??

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

LOL, nice selfie there LOSER.. :D :D :D :D  🍷🍷🍷 

Looks just like you.:D