THE BROWNS BOARD

Libertarians unite behind Trump! MAGA!

those were some hateful foul people.

But I think the loudest were actually democrat activist leftwing sombeitches.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You morons, he failed to get the nomination. Holy shlt how can you morons be this stupid? It must take real effort. Hey great win there MAGA! 😆

image.gif.54a1cb1f427203e52751fb629967f2cb.gif

10 hours ago, Axe said:

CCCunt thinks the libertarians will vote Biden like a dumbass cockaholic 🤣

Never said that. But the libertarians pushed a resolution for Trump to go fuck himself. You morons are the ones pushing the fantasy "Libertarians unite behind Trump!" 

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

40 minutes ago, Jax said:

Yeah all the boos and insults throw at him sure makes him strong. If you are a moron. He got six votes dumbass (less than 1%). Five more than Stormy. He lost bigly like he been doing for 7 years. Only the stupidest cult in modern history could watch his speech and come away that the crowd liked him.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Yeah all the boos and insults throw at him sure makes him strong. If you are a moron. He got six votes dumbass (less than 1%). Five more than Stormy. He lost bigly like he been doing for 7 years. Only the stupidest cult in modern history could watch his speech and come away that the crowd liked him.

I never said the crowd liked him, dumbass.

On 5/26/2024 at 10:09 AM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I think there was a lot of code pink there or something. Libertarians aren't radical communist sombeitches.

17 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You posted in the thread didn't you.

Let's use your logic, you posted in this thread as well, do I need to connect the dots for you? -dumbass cult

2 minutes ago, Jax said:

Let's use your logic, you posted in this thread as well, do I need to connect the dots for you? -dumbass cult

Yes I posted in the thread making fun of the moron who posted something so stupid. Where you are here to defend the moron and your god king. 

4 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yes I posted in the thread making fun of the moron who posted something so stupid. Where you are here to defend the moron and your god king. 

Explain more please -dumbass cult

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

Are you done crying about it yet?

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

Ccunt... Dumbest mother fucker on the board..

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

May be an image of 1 person, beard and text that says '"Be unapologetic in your masculinity, fighting against the cultural emasculation of men. Do hard things. Never settle for what is easy. You might have a talent that you don't necessarily enjoy, but if it glorifies God, maybe you should lean into that." HARRISON BUTKER Kansas City Chiefs Kicker mrc'

It's so evil that he spoke out and is getting hammered for having decent beliefs.

The left hates anyone else having free speech.

Like in communist china - you do NOT cross the "red line" or else.

like in the soviet union, you don't have free speech, because if you disagree with the state,

have a nice prison time in siberia.

The left craves having that kind of corrupt dominance and power, if only they could get it and keep it.

On 5/27/2024 at 9:25 AM, cccjwh said:

Libertarians are about more freedom, not less. Why would they voted for the party that keep trying to take away freedoms? Abortion, books, schools, shows. 

Yes the Libertarians did unite behind Trump- damn near booing him off the stage. Anyone who believes otherwise is still in the alternate reality world where 1\6 was a "peaceful protest".  

I notice the pathetic ad hominum memes are still part and parsl of the kiddie retorts here.