THE BROWNS BOARD

Sounds like impending bigger, far more serious trouble on the horizon

Like a thunderstorm coming? More and more folks are getting the idea that something is coming, and it

is very, very bad.

https://pjmedia.com/kevindowneyjr/2024/05/25/the-odd-us-special-ops-shooting-near-ft-bragg-from-three-weeks-ago-we-are-just-hearing-about-n4929344

Tinfoil Haturday: Special Ops Soldier Shoots Illegal Chechen Photographing His Kid, Then it Gets Weird

"

Recap

Two Chechens, here illegally, and likely posing as utility workers — but lacking any tools, ID, uniforms, or anything one can link to their supposed employer a shady AF company where no one picks up the phone — were caught on the property of a U.S. Special Ops colonel. One was taking pictures of the officer's kids and was perforated by several shots at close range in a scuffle with the soldier and gave up the ghost. The other was, oddly, interviewed and allowed to leave. 

In what may or may not be relevant, two Carthage utility substations were shot up 18 months ago by someone who police believe had an intimate, working knowledge of the power grids. No arrests were made. Notably, FBI boss Christopher Wray has been warning us our enemies may be targeting power grids."

"Now would be a great time to score some survival supplies and ammo."

What I've been saying for years and why I've been posting about somewhat offtopic things the past several months.

Things have to get so bad that essentially everyone "wakes up" and realizes how bad things are/have gotten (4% - 6% lost forever I think is closer to 10%+).

We've got lot's of example in just our tiny group on the Forum.

What do ya'll think it's going to take to get their attention ?

That's where we're going - I don't like it, but I have no say in it.

Things are actually much worse than I've posted   .   .   .   but it's just, in short, unbelievable, so no point posting it   .   .   .  

I believe Diehard nailed it:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/illegal-aliens-attempted-breach-of-military-base-was-dry-run-for-future-attack-says-former-staffer

Illegal aliens’ attempted breach of military base was ‘dry run’ for future attack, says former staffer

May 2, 2024NATO allies condemned Russia's behavior and called on the country "to uphold its international obligations." "These incidents are part of an intensifying campaign of activities which Russia continues to carry out across the Euro-Atlantic area, including on Alliance territory and through