THE BROWNS BOARD

Bronx residents excited for Trump's visit, frustrated with Dems who 'used us and abused us'

32 minutes ago, hoorta said:

ABC7's Jim Dolan revealed a different story about how many people attended by exposing a live overhead view of the event. Guess if it's not from The Blaze, Newsmax, or FOX it can't be true.  Give it up nickers, but keep on believing FAUX News. 

& Actually, I find one thing Trump has said is true- "I love the poorly educated".  Posting insulting memes is grade school stuff- and it proves what I've said for years about this Right Wing Stink Tank. When you have no intelligent response- insult.  

Unlike you.. I think for myself.. ABC .. Same commie trash...

whoreta is an attention whore. he can't stand his own garbage - everything he slurs bounces back at him.

image.jpeg.1c4aa71e722098751ac37dd2213b68ff.jpeg

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You don't come off as intelligent, you come off as someone with an unnatural hatred of someone.

Ah you poor, poor victim. It's terrible when people point out your hero's lies. You'll be OK.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Ah you poor, poor victim. It's terrible when people point out your hero's lies. You'll be OK.

0aba.thumb.jpg.b1daa36be5bb2f9a096a978c4decfffa.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You have the worst case of projecting. You've gotta say stupid shit on purpose cause no one can be this dumb.

Biden is known as lyin byden, yet you're worried about trump talking about all the thousands of people that came to see him.

21 hours ago, hoorta said:

Be great if pigs learned how to fly too DHB....  FWIW, Trump has been lying about crowd size since the day he got inaugurated. 25,000 people? My ass. The permit was for 3,500. Drone shot.  Bronx supporters? Like lots of out of state license plates too... Left early too.  Great speech? I suppose if incoherent gibberish is to your liking. 

Tweet screenshot with photo of crowd size (not a huge crowd)

Yeah, they LOVE him Bronx way... NOT!!!   https://www.bxtimes.com/trump-isnt-welcome-in-the-bronx/

If you're too lazy to read the article...   

Multiple labor unions came out to the counter rally in numbers on May 23 — they haven't forgotten how Trump stiffed them

Just down the hill from the “Trump isn’t welcome in the Bronx” rally, the former president was met with thousands of his supporters — some of whom traveled across the country to attend his campaign event on May 23.

“This is my 77th Donald Trump rally,” Edward Young from New Jersey told affiliate am New York-Metro. “A Donald Trump rally is the greatest show on Earth.” Cult groupies? You bet!!!!  

PS- please debate Joe, Donnie- I'm SO hoping for another 30 second glitch with all of America watching. 

Sure Orange one, you're sharp as a tack, however, not to anyone who isn't in your CULT....  🙄  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-accused-of-struggling-cognitively-as-he-fails-to-pronounce-patriots-in-latest-speech/ar-BB1n0i7Y?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=ba851a965ee74a04a90d6161f54c1307&ei=28

Hoorta is basically right on this, the Official count was ~25k, but as mentioned earlier this wasn't a "Rally" per se as it was pretty much Ad Hoc (see my first post this thread).

Note that there are no Flag backdrops, Chairs, Screens, or other accoutrements - I'm surprised there was actually a Platform set up.

Nevertheless, it has caused concern for the opposition   .   .   .   this was in the South Bronx, on a Friday night after all   .   .   .  

Online views far exceeded 100k on just the one channel I saw posted.

On 5/25/2024 at 8:51 PM, Jax said:

You have the worst case of projecting. You've gotta say stupid shit on purpose cause no one can be this dumb.

Biden is known as lyin byden, yet you're worried about trump talking about all the thousands of people that came to see him.

Sorry no one lies more than your lord and savior. We are making fun of you morons believing Cheetos campaign when they say these blatant lies about the crowd size. Cheetos lies because he knows your morons are going to believe him. Because MAGA is the stupidest cult in modern history.

Hey why aren't there any right-wing fact checkers? 

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

Screen_Shot_2021-07-28_at_12.14.59_PM.png

liberals gonna change the subject, you betcha.

Swimmin in Egypt.

On 5/26/2024 at 6:58 PM, cccjwh said:

So who has more felony charges, Cheetos or Floyd?

You really are a scum bag piece of shit...

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nickers said:

You really are a scum bag piece of shit...

Sorry I have zero felony charges nor has my charity closed down because I was stealing from it. No fraud charges, not an adjudicated rapist, never stolen classified documents, etc,etc. That is your god king. Which shows what a poor judge of character you are.

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry I have zero felony charges nor has my charity closed down because I was stealing from it. No fraud charges, not an adjudicated rapist, never stolen classified documents, etc,etc. That is your god king. Which shows what a poor judge of character you are.

No it just shows what a brain washed nincompoop commie scum bag you are... You really are a stupid mother fucker... Everyone see's it but you because you are so self absorbed in your little plastic bubble of delusion......

On 5/26/2024 at 11:05 AM, Jax said:

Lyin biden going to the well again...must be worried about certain votes after Trumps trip in the Bronx

Ah, the GF (Thug) Mural   .   .   .   everyone remember this ?

image.png.3cff50f509bba970dbcfca9dd68706ad.png

Wasn't too long after this happened :

image.png.70b09b358f7b8b02ac3f18f387a56e60.png

Video_Link

Seems this wasn't too well received   .   .   .  

Just a note, that the Toxicology Report surfaced again (maybe it matters more now?)   .   .   .  

Thug had enough Fentanyl in him to kill an Elephant, but yea, it was  murder   .   .   .   🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, nickers said:

No it just shows what a brain washed nincompoop commie scum bag you are... You really are a stupid mother fucker... Everyone see's it but you because you are so self absorbed in your little plastic bubble of delusion......

So, you have nothing. Must be a day ending with the letter y.

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So, you have nothing. Must be a day ending with the letter y.

No, you're the one who has absolute 0.. You are a born loser... You act like a 10 year old...

8 minutes ago, nickers said:

No, you're the one who has absolute 0.. You are a born loser... You act like a 10 year old...

he/she is like a 10 year old welfare baby on crack trying to ruin every thread on a forum.

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2024 at 5:09 PM, Jax said:

I honestly don't think anyone cares.

It was reported that he could only have 3500 according to event organizers, but they did suspect some extra sneaking in.

Why do you care about the size of his...crowd??

Specifically addressed to you Jax... I really don't care how big the crowd was.....  (though LOL, it WAS pretty pathetic, with a crowd of 95% white MAGA groupies showing up in a district that is 95% black or hispanic) What I DO care about is right wing media blatantly lying on how BIG the crowd was. That's not reporting... There's another word for it... it's called PROPAGANDA.  

On 5/25/2024 at 5:34 PM, nickers said:

Unlike you.. I think for myself.. ABC .. Same commie trash...

LOL, only if it happens to agree with your POV....  Hate to tell you ACCURATE reporting isn't commie trash nickers. You should stick to music something you actually have a pretty good understanding of.  LAY off FOX, NEWSMAX, and Red State alternate reality though. Too bad, you have to go the grade school name calling route against cccj (you're not in his leage, BTW hate to tell you) and anyone else who tries to inject some alternate opinions here.  

On 5/28/2024 at 10:23 AM, cccjwh said:

The sad thing is cccjwh even with the ablove, add in the wife cheating, 1\6 insurrection, and now possibly LOL in the Kool-Aid brain world of his MAGA following a possible felony conviction, they're STILL going to vote for this zero morality guy.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/28/2024 at 7:24 PM, JAFBF said:

Ah, the GF (Thug) Mural   .   .   .   everyone remember this ?

image.png.3cff50f509bba970dbcfca9dd68706ad.png

Wasn't too long after this happened :

image.png.70b09b358f7b8b02ac3f18f387a56e60.png

Video_Link

Seems this wasn't too well received   .   .   .  

Just a note, that the Toxicology Report surfaced again (maybe it matters more now?)   .   .   .  

Thug had enough Fentanyl in him to kill an Elephant, but yea, it was  murder   .   .   .   🙄

the false narratives are worse than hamas, pro-"palestinian" protesters, russian kgb, communist china "media"....

and some monkeys and welfare babies just happily suck it up.

Seems that their hostility is that they can't control everybody else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Specifically addressed to you Jax... I really don't care how big the crowd was.....  (though LOL, it WAS pretty pathetic, with a crowd of 95% white MAGA groupies showing up in a district that is 95% black or hispanic) What I DO care about is right wing media blatantly lying on how BIG the crowd was. That's not reporting... There's another word for it... it's called PROPAGANDA.  

LOL, only if it happens to agree with your POV....  Hate to tell you ACCURATE reporting isn't commie trash nickers. You should stick to music something you actually have a pretty good understanding of.  LAY off FOX, NEWSMAX, and Red State alternate reality though. Too bad, you have to go the grade school name calling route against cccj (you're not in his leage, BTW hate to tell you) and anyone else who tries to inject some alternate opinions here.  

The sad thing is cccjwh even with the ablove, add in the wife cheating, 1\6 insurrection, and now possibly LOL in the Kool-Aid brain world of his MAGA following a possible felony conviction, they're STILL going to vote for this zero morality guy.  

442465367_10228522370418778_5066804249630955527_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

• Upvote 1