THE BROWNS BOARD

Tucker Carlson launches show on Russian State TV

Shouldn't be much different than his last few years on Fox. Both get their talking points from the Russian government. Congrats to Russia for their successful takeover the Republican party. All it took was a bunch gullible and/or stupid people, internet heroes like Vamous and babycow and money for some talking heads.

Tucker Carlson Launches Show On Russian State TV (newsweek.com)

Conservative TV host Tucker Carlson has launched his own show on a Russian state television channel.

The former Fox News anchor is presenting the program Tucker on the rolling news channel Russia 24, with the first episode now available online, Russian state newspaper Rossiskya Gazyeta reported. The paper said that the show is part of a joint project with Carlson TV, in which he will interview figures and politicians who have "alternative views to the mainstream."

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Shouldn't be much different than his last few years on Fox. Both get their talking points from the Russian government. Congrats to Russia for their successful takeover the Republican party. All it took was a bunch gullible and/or stupid people, internet heroes like Vamous and babycow and money for some talking heads.

Conservative TV host Tucker Carlson has launched his own show on a Russian state television channel.

The former Fox News anchor is presenting the program Tucker on the rolling news channel Russia 24, with the first episode now available online, Russian state newspaper Rossiskya Gazyeta reported. The paper said that the show is part of a joint project with Carlson TV, in which he will interview figures and politicians who have "alternative views to the mainstream."

You try too hard... I guess you're unaware of Vladamir Pozner who was a French/Russian reporter who worked for the US media mainstream and Journalism and filled that same capacity...... You've come up empty again you turd brain...

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

What a non-surprise. MAGA has no problem with their hero working for Russia state TV. North Korea state tv next for MAGA. 🙄

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

That's it Dupa... Keep swingin and a missin'

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

What a non-surprise. MAGA has no problem with their hero working for Russia state TV. North Korea state tv next for MAGA. 🙄

MAGA the stupidest cult in modern history.

Buy BUTTHURT CREAM - Cheap - G2A.COM!

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

image.thumb.png.6437b6a0631e56bfa09ee0251f8e6a73.png

image.thumb.png.73fb510562520d94a1148971507040a5.png

lol, and as it turns out, ccc falls for clickbait fake news (again). Seriously, your gaslighting is as bad as the worst posters here. 

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

lol, and as it turns out, ccc falls for clickbait fake news (again). Seriously, your gaslighting is as bad as the worst posters here. 

Ccunt is clearly the village idiot...

2 hours ago, nickers said:

Ccunt is clearly the village idiot...

he ? isn't smart enough. Pretty bad when he? is too stupid to be the village idiot.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Well that what I get for posting from a right leaning source. My bad. Need to stay away from Newsweek.

But it still show you cult members will defend anything. Sad.

14 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Well that what I get for posting from a right leaning source. My bad. Need to stay away from Newsweek.

24 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Actually that's what you get for being an idiot. You're not bright enough to know the difference between liberla/conservative and probably too young/stupid to remember Joe McCarthy.

WSS 

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually that's what you get for being an idiot. You're not bright enough to know the difference between liberla/conservative and probably too young/stupid to remember Joe McCarthy.

WSS 

There are no conservatives here. This is a MAGA cult forum. You do whatever your lord and savior tell you to do.

24 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

There are no conservatives here. This is a MAGA cult forum. You do whatever your lord and savior tell you to do.

And that's a good plan until he suggests something that would be worse for the country than the policies of your cult leader Joe. So if i'm a cult member fine, I believe trump is correct on most issues and biden is wrong on most issues. so my cult is better than yours.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

And that's a good plan until he suggests something that would be worse for the country than the policies of your cult leader Joe. So if i'm a cult member fine, I believe trump is correct on most issues period and then biden is wrong on most issues period so my cult is better than your account period

WSS

You pretend that Cheetos cares about issues. Just like the border. Your cult leader tells you the bi-partisan bill is bad, so you think it's bad. Shows the issues don't really matter to you. Well other than your culture wars.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You pretend that Cheetos cares about issues. Just like the border. Your cult leader tells you the bi-partisan bill is bad, so you think it's bad. Shows the issues don't really matter to you. Well other than your culture wars.

I absolutely don't care if he's sincere or not.

As long as the issues fit my plans. Do you think Joe Biden is a stadge? Catholic, like he pretended to be during the election? Do you think he's 100% behind BLM given his track record? Of course, not.

Do you honestly believe that no one is spoon feeding him any of these positions?

WSS

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Why does your dumb ass keep blaming Trump when it's your cult leader Joe that not only invited this invasion but assisted in it??

Are you ever going to be honest? This is why no one takes you seriously or cares what you say, you're dishonest at best. That or you're truly stupid.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I absolutely don't care if he's sincere or not.

As long as the issues fit my plans. Do you think Joe Biden is a stadge? Catholic, like he pretended to be during the election? Do you think he's 100% behind BLM given his track record? Of course, not.

Do you honestly believe that no one is spoon feeding him any of these positions?

WSS

Cheetos only does things that help Cheetos. 

Who does?

WSS

Don't waste your time , Steve... A Parameceum has more brain power than this troll...

19 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cheetos only does things that help Cheetos. 

Who does?

WSS

That's cccjwh's pet name for Hunter Biden.