THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy first day of Cheeto's first (of many) criminal trials.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Gotta dredge up that shit again?

Well, you’re dredging up shit from 2020.

What’s the difference?

History is history, and unless the Dumbocrats dig up several million votes at 3:00 am (again) you’re going to call him President Trump.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well, you’re dredging up shit from 2020.

What’s the difference?

History is history, and unless the Dumbocrats dig up several million votes at 3:00 am (again) you’re going to call him President Trump.

Yeah, you shouldn't bother voting. You losers have lost 7 elections in a row. But,  I'm sure #8 is going to be the 1.

😆

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yeah, you shouldn't bother voting. You losers have lost 7 elections in a row. But,  I'm sure #8 is going to be the 1.

😆

Keep importing those Libtard voters from the southern border.

Dementia Joe loves him some illegals.

13 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

They're still gonna lose anyway.. America now see's the Demonrats for who and what they really are... I'll be objective and include some repubs(RHINOS) in that demographic... Right now in my view no party on either side is trust worthy.. The pond scum oozes on both sides of the ocean from my vantage point.. Our only hope now is Trump or DeSantis IMHO. While I'm a tad skeptical of DeSantis... American citizens at some point is going to have to take matters into their own hands...

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You keep making excuses for why you are such a loser. It's all rigged!! 

9 hours ago, nickers said:

They're still gonna lose anyway.. America now see's the Demonrats for who and what they really are... I'll be objective and include some repubs(RHINOS) in that demographic... Right now in my view no party on either side is trust worthy.. The pond scum oozes on both sides of the ocean from my vantage point.. Our only hope now is Trump or DeSantis IMHO. While I'm a tad skeptical of DeSantis... American citizens at some point is going to have to take matters into their own hands...

Expand  

I don't know how the dirtbags in our gov can be kicked out unless we can have a FAIR HONEST election and we elect Pres Trump.

Or Desantis.

It may be the swamp has gotten so powerful they can't be stopped.

This fake trial might be an indicate that it is too late.

But, this is AMERICA. Our Constitution still is our permanent ideal, our Bill of Rights are permanently guaranteed.

Just wait til the "civil war of votes" happens in Nov.

Meanwhile, north korea is wanting to go to war with the south, russia is legitmately? threatening nuclear warfare against the west, russia is sabotaging baltic countries, china will try to take taiwan in the next months before nov, the Middle East has exploded,

and America is leaderless, with leftwing trillions soon to be ADDED to our 34 trillion debt,

some folks might want to stock up on a bit of extra food, store some water. Maybe buy a solar generator for ...IF our grid gets hit one way or another.

And, stock up on Calvin and Hobbes comic strip collection books to read by candlelight, and you will surely weather the coming storm.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You keep making excuses for why you are such a loser. It's all rigged!! 

Inflation and gas prices, no one cares about this trial other than the corruption on display - dumbass cult

31 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Best day of 2024 after Cheetos guilty verdict came in. 

Hey dumbass, why do you need to be so dishonest? Following in your news feed footsteps?

It actually started downward on his verdict before barely rebounding.

Still down for the week and if you look at the last 6 months it's absolutely nothing.

Had nothing to do with his conviction - dumbass cult.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Jax said:

Hey dumbass, why do you need to be so dishonest? Following in your news feed footsteps?

It actually started downward on his verdict before barely rebounding.

Still down for the week and if you look at the last 6 months it's absolutely nothing.

Had nothing to do with his conviction - dumbass cult.

Nothing false about that statement, dumbass.

Since Biden took office, the S&P 500 stock index has risen a healthy 40%, capped by a five-month rally that kicked off last October and is still underway. At the same point in Trump’s presidential term, the S&P was up just 13%.

But hey, down for the week. 😆

• Haha 1

Stock market way up on Trump’s conviction

You posted this, a dishonest thing to post.

Also, if that's your idea of a best day, rebounding, then you need help. But again, posting spins and twisting things.

Glad the market is doing well but hey, who would notice in all this inflation from Biden? Let's spend some more money!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jax said:

Also, if that's your idea of a best day, rebounding, then you need help. But again, posting spins and twisting things.

Glad the market is doing well but hey, who would notice in all this inflation from Biden? Let's spend some more money!

Inflation is one thing the Biden Nut Swingers won’t talk about.

6 hours ago, Jax said:

What is false?

Last time I'm going to ask, you can have your tantrum by yourself.

DONALD TRUMP JOE BIDEN PRISON HUMOROUS FRIDGE MAGNET 4" X 4" | eBay

Half of Americans agree with a Manhattan jury's verdict that Donald Trump was guilty of 34 felony charges related to falsifying business records to cover up an alleged affair with an adult film actress. Another 30% disagree, and 19% of Americans aren't sure, in a YouGov snap poll conducted hours after the verdict Thursday.

https://today.yougov.com/politics/articles/49569-snap-poll-50-of-americans-approve-of-trumps-hush-money-conviction

46 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

DONALD TRUMP JOE BIDEN PRISON HUMOROUS FRIDGE MAGNET 4" X 4" | eBay

Half of Americans agree with a Manhattan jury's verdict that Donald Trump was guilty of 34 felony charges related to falsifying business records to cover up an alleged affair with an adult film actress. Another 30% disagree, and 19% of Americans aren't sure, in a YouGov snap poll conducted hours after the verdict Thursday.

https://today.yougov.com/politics/articles/49569-snap-poll-50-of-americans-approve-of-trumps-hush-money-conviction

Yougov poll 🤣😂🤡

29 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yougov poll 🤣😂🤡

I think him an Neo need a pedicure...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Have you ever gotten a pedicure? They're very nice. 

Not interested but thanks...