THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy first day of Cheeto's first (of many) criminal trials.

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You've just proven you're living in delusional land with that comment nickers. 

I've said it before- Trump may well not spend a day in jail...BUT TAKE IT TO THE BANK, HE'S GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF HIS MISERABLE LIFE IN COURT WITH ENDLESS APPEALS...  

Sorry for my French but what in the fucking hell has happened to America... That people are willing to vote for a convicted FELON? 

Time to pop open a bottle and celebrate Lar…if you need a reason.

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

Time to pop open a bottle and celebrate Lar…if you need a reason.

Thanks Canton, I'll get into the champagne later.  :) LOL, l aready started with a very fine MANHATTAN. next- a little personal history (when the Browns win we celebrate) with a "victory port".  The 10 year Graham's Tawny is quite satisfying. 

That poor, poor woe is me "Political Prisoner"...  You know what scares me Canton?  Go back to the 1920-1930s Germany. I've read quite enough about it.  Some may say it's a coincidence- I say not. History can, and does repeat itself. The MAGAs had better deprogram thmselves before it's too late.  

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Thanks Canton, I'll get into the champagne later.  :) LOL, l aready started with a very fine MANHATTAN. next- a little personal history (when the Browns win we celebrate) with a "victory port".  The 10 year Graham's Tawny is quite satisfying. 

That poor, poor woe is me "Political Prisoner"...  You know what scares me Canton?  Go back to the 1920-1930s Germany. I've read quite enough about it.  Some may say it's a coincidence- I say not. History can, and does repeat itself. The MAGAs had better deprogram thmselves before it's too late.  

You know what scares me?

A sitting President going after his political opponent.

I’m sure Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, and Chairman Mao would be pleased.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

I can’t wait for Dementia Joe’s turn…it’s like Christmas you can see it coming.

Go for it. Convict all of them for any crimes they've committed. 

We'd all be better off with two different candidates 

• Upvote 2

They're going after trump! It's unfair! All he did was commit crimes, and now it's a political witch hunt!

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll all get an email from his campaign about how only you can "save democracy" or some lunacy like that. All it takes is a small donation...

It’s not like we didn’t see every bit of this shit show coming, but ultimately it’s what we wanted, so here we are. But wait, there’s more.

Sentencing and appeals and other trials and other bullshit and an election. It’s embarrassing. 

35 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

It’s not like we didn’t see every bit of this shit show coming, but ultimately it’s what we wanted, so here we are. But wait, there’s more.

Sentencing and appeals and other trials and other bullshit and an election. It’s embarrassing. 

Many experts, even from the lib media, have said the "trial" was bs.What's sad is, our justice system is ridden with corrupt swamp creatures who apparently will do ANYTHING? to stay in power.

I mean, when the corrupt judge sided with the prosecution every time, etc etc, and refused to allow the election law expert testify that there was no crime committed, right there the fix was in.

and the defenses other witness, that contradicted the sicko liar - the prosecution objected to anything he tried to answer to any question, the judge bitched at him for nonsense reasons, interrupting him.

new york is really a crap hole. and our country is being badly damaged. and I fear that in the near future, in terms of months, we will be getting hit by terrorist actions by the cells that have come across our border.

Dangerous times.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Many experts, even from the lib media, have said the "trial" was bs.What's sad is, our justice system is ridden with corrupt swamp creatures who apparently will do ANYTHING? to stay in power.

I mean, when the corrupt judge sided with the prosecution every time, etc etc, and refused to allow the election law expert testify that there was no crime committed, right there the fix was in.

and the defenses other witness, that contradicted the sicko liar - the prosecution objected to anything he tried to answer to any question, the judge bitched at him for nonsense reasons, interrupting him.

new york is really a crap hole. and our country is being badly damaged. and I fear that in the near future, in terms of months, we will be getting hit by terrorist actions by the cells that have come across our border.

Dangerous times.

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Be careful who you keep for company from here on out. The Soviet Union turned family into informants.

I see all the brainwashed commiecrat idiots came out to gloat today... Unbeknownst to them.. They are part of the problem.. They keep voting for inept retards like Joe Biden

• Haha 1

It's amazing the dumbasses think this is about Trump.

Trump will be fine and this in all honesty probably won him some extra votes and may have lost him some votes.

He'll still be President again.

What this trial, prosecution and verdict has shown, including the carrol case, is that our justice system has been corrupted.

If they can change the statute of limitations for a past President and very wealthy man, and not only harass him with trials and raids and fear mongering and lies in the media, what does that mean for everyone else and our justice is blind court system? This case cost NY millions of dollars and wasted time and energy for what amounts to a petty crime even if it is true. Who gives a shit if he covered up payments? Let's watch the appeals, hopefully they happen where the corruption hasn't spread yet.

I didn't put much thought into this as I don't do anything that warrants me worrying about court myself, but our court and legal process is absolutely being abused and corrupted.

If Trump truly did something illegal like Biden has, then I'd be ok with his prosecution. But to think this is a victory...-you can only be a dumbass.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jax said:

It's amazing the dumbasses think this is about Trump.

Trump will be fine and this in all honesty probably won him some extra votes and may have lost him some votes.

He'll still be President again.

What this trial, prosecution and verdict has shown, including the carrol case, is that our justice system has been corrupted.

If they can change the statute of limitations for a past President and very wealthy man, and not only harass him with trials and raids and fear mongering and lies in the media, what does that mean for everyone else and our justice is blind court system? This case cost NY millions of dollars and wasted time and energy for what amounts to a petty crime even if it is true. Who gives a shit if he covered up payments? Let's watch the appeals, hopefully they happen where the corruption hasn't spread yet.

I didn't put much thought into this as I don't do anything that warrants me worrying about court myself, but our court and legal process is absolutely being abused and corrupted.

If Trump truly did something illegal like Biden has, then I'd be ok with his prosecution. But to think this is a victory...-you can only be a dumbass.

Expand  

Exactly. The swamp/corrupt fbi/cia/doj/irs etc etc.... is showing it's vicious ugly side for all of America to see. The corrupt judge refused to let an expert witness testify for the defense? right there is grounds for winning an appeal.

but the left doesn't care - they will do anything? to keep power, like i've been sayin.

They do NOT intend to let a fair election win by a non-swamper get in their way.

Hopefully, they don't make Pres Trump disappear somehow. You know, like a whole list of people who have crossed the clintons and power mongerers in the fbi etc.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Exactly. The swamp/corrupt fbi/cia/doj/irs etc etc.... is showing it's vicious ugly side for all of America to see. The corrupt judge refused to let an expert witness testify for the defense? right there is grounds for winning an appeal.

but the left doesn't care - they will do anything? to keep power, like i've been sayin.

They do NOT intend to let a fair election win by a non-swamper get in their way.

Hopefully, they don't make Pres Trump disappear somehow. You know, like a whole list of people who have crossed the clintons and power mongerers in the fbi etc.

He won't get a fair appeals court trial... These 5 DEI hires are NY Appeals court judges

GO3Z-ThW4AAnzTx.jpg

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Then onto the Supreme Court and conviction thrown out!  :D

yup!!

18 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

You know what scares me?

A sitting President going after his political opponent.

I’m sure Lenin, Stalin, Pol Pot, and Chairman Mao would be pleased.

There's as much proof of that as the 2020 election was "rigged"...  Ah "rigged"- one of the favorite words in the Trump vocabulary.   

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

MAGA's worst nightmare. 😆

It's only a fair trial or election if he wins....  

Tired of all the "winning" er, "losing" yet MAGA?  

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

There's as much proof of that as the 2020 election was "rigged"...  Ah "rigged"- one of the favorite words in the Trump vocabulary.   

I like how you bypassed the “Russian Collusion” bullshit in 2016.

Before I leave again and let the Cult cry in their MAGA beer,,, A final encouraging word to Mr. Michael Cohen.   

Some may know that I'm a pretty big Star Trek fan.

From "The Wrath of Kahn".... 

Revenge is a dish best served cold... it is very cold in space er, that courtroom.    :D    Paybacks are hell, Donnie.     

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I like how you bypassed the “Russian Collusion” bullshit in 2016.

Gotta dredge up that shit again?  You guys will believe anything, as long as the source is Red State, or Newsmax.  

Sorry, gotta run, big 65th birthday party for one of my wino friends.  Keep swilling that kool-aid in the meantime.  :)  

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Before I leave again and let the Cult cry in their MAGA beer,,, A final encouraging word to Mr. Michael Cohen.   

Some may know that I'm a pretty big Star Trek fan.

From "The Wrath of Kahn".... 

Revenge is a dish best served cold... it is very cold in space er, that courtroom.    :D    Paybacks are hell, Donnie.     

LMAO!  Cohen is a dirt bag.  They fact that you like him just shows what an asshole you are in real life wino!:D

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Gotta dredge up that shit again?  You guys will believe anything, as long as the source is Red State, or Newsmax.  

Sorry, gotta run, big 65th birthday party for one of my wino friends.  Keep swilling that kool-aid in the meantime.  :)  

2021-05-09_013237.thumb.png.417b5930a9c5e2abd8f03bcf28a78c35.png

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

LMAO!  Cohen is a dirt bag.  They fact that you like him just shows what an asshole you are in real life wino!:D

Which is why he worked for Cheetos for over a decade. 😁