THE BROWNS BOARD

★ CLE (80-60) .571 ||+4.5 x2  MIN/KC || (+20 over .500) |||  ★ STILL THE ● BEST RECORD ●  IN  ♥︎  AL CENTRAL ★ REV. 9/5/2024 ★

mjp28

[ NOTICE ]   To you Cleveland BASEBALL  -and-  GARDIANS  Fans ...... ■  and I know we have readers out there ■   .......  YOU MIGHT  AS  WELL  USE THE BOARD  as long as we still have it.   I  WILL BE  NOTING THE USERS   in these final weeks  IF NOBODY  PICKS  UP     ★ TBB MAIN  ★   The Browns Board.   :o

★ ★  I  WILL LET  YOU  KNOW  ANYTHING  WHEN  I  KNOW  IT. ★ ★      I am on one list I saw for prospective  "NEW OWNERS"  .... so there you go !        -->   :D      Mr BIG SHOT !    <--       [ END OF NOTICE,  for now    ]

▪︎  I'm always thinking about our fans !       ; - ) 

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ (44-25) .638★ CLE +5 and +19 over .500 ★ GAME 70 coming up soon ! .... YEAH ! (★Rev. 6/18/24 )

~  BACK  ~   to baseball again !

.....  AT HOME  in good ol' Cleveland !

DATE OPPONENT TIME TV PITCHER OPP TICKETS
Tue, Jun 18 6:40 PM   McKenzie Miller  

▪︎-->   GAME 70 already,   SEA 6     CLE 1  to bottom 5,  wow.   

[ NOTICE,  NOW.]    I will continue to try to put a decent  readible  GUARDIANS  SCHEDULE  from until the lights go out  .....  IF THEY INDEED DO GO OUT,  whatever.    

I indeed plan on enjoying this  AMAZING 2024 SEASON.   I will be busy behind the scenes making notes and other nerdy things.    I will put some of it up here for you nerds to read.

So until it's   - GO BROWNS ! -    time I'm in   - GO GUARDIANS ! -   time until  SEPTEMBER 29  and hopefully far beyond that.       I love sports and    ♥︎    good, decent sports fans like you.

- GO CLEVELAND ! -           Thank you,   :)   from mjp.

cleveland-script-tremont-og_autorotate.defaulttruew1200h630modecrop.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

~  BACK  ~   to baseball again !

.....  AT HOME  in good ol' Cleveland !

Tue, Jun 18 6:40 PM   McKenzie Miller  

SEA 8   CLE 5  final score.    See you tomorrow.

.....   in good ol' Cleveland !

Tue, Jun 18 6:40 PM   McKenzie Miller - L -   SEA  8 - 5
Wed, Jun 19 6:40 PM              BIBEE       vs      WOO   ● UP NEXT !   <--▪︎
Thu, Jun 20 1:10 PM   Allen Castillo  

■---◇---♧---○---▪︎      ▪︎---○---♧---◇---■

GAME 71  -   up next.

CLE 3   SEA 0  bottom 3,  and  Steve Kwan nails a  2R HR,  WHOA.

CLE 7   SEA 0   top 7.    Over ?

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ (44-26) .629 CLE +4.5 and +19 over .500 ★ GAME 71 coming up soon ! .... YEAH ! (★Rev. 6/18/24 )

~  AND   ~   the upcoming games.

■---◇---♧---○---▪︎      ▪︎---○---♧---◇---■

Tue, Jun 18 6:40 PM       - L -  SEA 8   CLE 5 
Wed, Jun 19 6:40 PM   Bibee Woo  
Thu, Jun 20 1:10 PM   Allen Castillo  
Fri, Jun 21 7:10 PM   Carrasco   ▪︎-->  TOR  COMES TO CLE
Sat, Jun 22 4:10 PM   Lively Berrios  
Sun, Jun 23 1:40 PM        
Mon, Jun 24 6:35 PM   Bibee Povich ▪︎-->   GOING TO BALT.
Tue, Jun 25 6:35 PM   Allen Irvin  
Wed, Jun 26 6:35 PM   Carrasco Rodriguez  
Thu, Jun 27 8:10 PM
FS1
    ▪︎-->  OFF TO KC FOR -4-
Fri, Jun 28 8:10 PM        
Sat, Jun 29 4:10 PM        
Sun, Jun 30
@Kansas CityKansas City,      2:10 PM  AND  GET READY .  ■ BACK HOME FOR  -6-  GAMES  AGAINST  THE  WSX  and  SF ! ■

Great to see a dominant start from Bibee, because the wheels are starting to show some wear and tear...

What I'd give for a dependable starter or two that can be depended to give us a good six innings every five days. Really wish we could get Cal Quantrill back, who is pitching well in Colorado of all places. 

I could see them trading for him. 

• Like 1

-->  Thu, Jun 20 1:10 PM   Allen Castillo

- W -  CLE 6 - 3  (46-26)  +6  +20  AMAZING !

▪︎--------->        <---------▪︎

■  TIED  (2-2) To the top 3.   Now bottom 3.   Too hot to be outside today.  I've been retired for  MANY years now ..... my wife is going on 7+ now.     :)    We can  watch a  LOT  of baseball. .... or whatever  ..... now..   SO NICE.

■  CLE 6     SEA 3    final score,   Clase leads the MLB in saves.

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ (46-26) .639 CLE +6 and +20 over .500 ★WOAH!!★ GAME 73 coming up soon (★Rev. 6/21S/24 ).

Going to my first 2024 baseball game tomorrow night in Akron, Guardians starter Gavin Williams will be making a rehab start, hopefully he continues to progress towards returning to the G's rotation. 

Saturday night's game vs the Blue Jays is a sell-out, the Guardians fifth of the season. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Going to my first 2024 baseball game tomorrow night in Akron, Guardians starter Gavin Williams will be making a rehab start, hopefully he continues to progress towards returning to the G's rotation. 

Saturday night's game vs the Blue Jays is a sell-out, the Guardians fifth of the season. 

Sounds like fun !    Might be as interesting as some of the  BIG $$$ Baseball games.

Still our Guardian young guns are amazing !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

Sounds like fun !    Might be as interesting as some of the  BIG $$$ Baseball games.

Still our Guardian young guns are amazing !

I'll be at the July 4th Guardians game, and later in August I have all-you-can-eat club seats for a game for the first time. :)

• Upvote 1

~  STARTING  ~  Friday night  -at 7:10-   and Saturday  -at 4:10   and finally SUNDAY  -at 1:40- this  WEEKEND !

□---●---♧--->    ♥︎    <---♧---●---□

Fri, Jun 21 7:10 PM   Carrasco.   vs TBA ? ▪︎-->  TOR  COMES TO CLE  <--▪︎
Sat, Jun 22 4:10 PM   Lively.   vs    Berrios    
Sun, Jun 23 1:40 PM   McKenzie   vs   Kukuchi  

images (49).jpeg

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ (46-26) .639 CLE +6 and +20 over .500 ★WOAH!!★ GAME 73 coming up soon (★Rev. 6/21/24 ).

GAME 73  this Friday,  GAME 1 of 3  -at 7:10-   tonight.       "Just a few things"  . .....

Toronto Blue Jays (35-39, fifth in the AL East) vs. Cleveland Guardians (46-26) .639  +6  and +20  over .500  And of course  first in the  AL Central.  

That comes out to +6 over  KC, and  +6.5  over  MIN.  Plus +13 and +28 over DET & WSX.

▪︎. PITCHING PROBABLES: Blue Jays: TBD; Guardians: Carlos Carrasco (2-6, 5.80 ERA, 1.46 WHIP, 44 strikeouts)

BOTTOM LINE: The Cleveland Guardians host the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday to open a three-game series.

■  Cleveland is   an  MLB  best  23 - 9   -at home-  and  46-26  overall  record.  Guardians hitters have a collective   .403 slg %    to rank. 7th   in the AL.

Toronto has a  17-20  on the road record   and a 35-39 record overall. The Blue Jays have a 14-4 record in games when they did not give up a home run. ■

~  NOW  ~  it's time to   - PLAY BALL !  -

Fri, Jun 21 7:10 PM   Carrasco.   vs TBA ? ▪︎-->  TOR  COMES TO CLE  <--▪︎

CLE 4    TOR 0   bottom 2,  the  TOR pitcher just lost it .....  meanwhile CLE is hitting it !

★  CLE 7    TOR 0  top 3,   OH MY !   7 RUNS on  4 HITS  and   5 WALKS   and  2  ERRORS.  Just bad play !     A picture is worth  10,000 words here.     TOP 3.

Looks like well over 100,000 fans will attend the three game set this weekend. Sell-out of 35,000+ last night, tonight is already a sell-out, expecting a big crowd Sunday too. 

~  STARTING  ~  Friday night  -at 7:10-   and Saturday  -at 4:10   and finally SUNDAY  -at 1:40- this  WEEKEND !

Fri, Jun 21 7:10 PM   Carrasco.   vs TBA  ▪︎-->  TOR  COMES TO CLE  <--▪︎  - W -  CLE 7-1  in Game 1 of 3
Sat, Jun 22 4:10 PM   Lively.   vs     Berrios  - W -  CLE  6-3.  GAME 3 COMING UP  -at- 1:40 pm.

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ (47-26) .644 CLE +7 and +21 over .500 ★ WOW ★ GAME -74- coming up soon (★Rev. 6/22/24 ).

My wife was the Grand Slam contestant today, we were driving down to Canton when Tom Hamilton announced her name... she hadn't even told me she put her name in so I was pretty shocked when they announced her name and hometown... she just laughed and said "Oh yeah, the last time we were listening on the radio I decided to apply!".

Alas, no grand slam that half inning by the Guardians, so no new Hyundai Sante Fe for the Mrs... (But Jose did pop a two run homer!) 

Going for the series sweep tomorrow afternoon!

• Thanks 1

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ (48-26) .649 CLE +7.5 and +22 over .500 ★ GAME -75- coming up soon (★Rev. 6/23/24 ).
36 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

My wife was the Grand Slam contestant today, we were driving down to Canton when Tom Hamilton announced her name... she hadn't even told me she put her name in so I was pretty shocked when they announced her name and hometown... she just laughed and said "Oh yeah, the last time we were listening on the radio I decided to apply!".

Alas, no grand slam that half inning by the Guardians, so no new Hyundai Sante Fe for the Mrs... (But Jose did pop a two run homer!) 

Going for the series sweep tomorrow afternoon!

~  SO  ~  who is the lucker (or luckiest)  of you two  .....  generally ?

Of we two I think it would be me.   In my family it would have been my  late  grandma  (the cook) Ruby,  without a doubt.

12 hours ago, mjp28 said:

~  SO  ~  who is the lucker (or luckiest)  of you two  .....  generally ?

Of we two I think it would be me.   In my family it would have been my  late  grandma  (the cook) Ruby,  without a doubt.

I'm sure she would say I'm the luckier of us two... because I ended up with her... 😉

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm sure she would say I'm the luckier of us two... because I ended up with her... 😉

Oh yes ....  the  ♥︎  perfect answer to that question.

~  GOING  ~  for the  -3-  game  - SWEEP -  SUNDAY JUNE 23  -at- 1:40 pm.    -  GO GUARDIANS ! -

▪︎----------▪︎

STARTING  ~  Friday night  -at 7:10-   and Saturday  -at 4:10   and finally SUNDAY  -at 1:40- this  WEEKEND !

Fri, Jun 21 7:10 PM   Carrasco.   vs TBA ?  

▪︎-->   BEFORE LEAVING FOR -3- at BAL &  -4- -at-  KC !

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

~  GOING  ~  for the  -3-  game  - SWEEP -  SUNDAY JUNE 23  -at- 1:40 pm.    -  GO GUARDIANS ! -

▪︎----------▪︎

STARTING  ~  Friday night  -at 7:10-   and Saturday  -at 4:10   and finally SUNDAY  -at 1:40- this  WEEKEND !

Fri, Jun 21 7:10 PM   Carrasco.   vs TBA ?  

▪︎-->   BEFORE LEAVING FOR -3- at BAL &  -4- -at-  KC !

Screenshot_2024-06-23_164852.jpg

■    Getting close now.   Jose up.

CLE  6   TOR 5  bottom of the 8th inning.   2 on  0 outs.

CLE  6   TOR  5  top 9,   Clase in. .....

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ (49-26) .653 ★ CLE +7.5 MIN +9 KC [+23 over .500] ★ GAME -76- up soon (★Rev. 6/24/24 ).

~  AND  ~   Looking down the road    TO JULY 7  the All Star Break is getting near,   fewer  -OFF DAYS-  left.

▪︎-->  ■■  CLE  (49-26) .653  +7.5  and  +23 .500. /■■<--▪︎ ★ NOW ★  at  a $0.54/sh DIV to  BUT BUY THEM   TODAY  A SIT BACK  AND GET BACK  AND GET  *paid out *  on 8/7/24 OMG !

JUST  LIKE  ▪︎-->   CLE (51-26) .662  +8.5 & + 25. ▪︎-->  CAN YOU BELIEVE  IT -at-  a     Nucor (NYSE:NUE) Could Be A Buy For Its Upcoming Dividend ....  IT WAS  $0.06/sh   when I ACTUALLY  WORKED THERE in 1987 ?  +$0.48 RAISE ??? ■   JUST TO BUY IT TODAY !    AND JUST DO  ● NOTHING ●  BUT  BE A SHAREHOLDER   NOW???    :)   NICE.     (and maybe sit and watch them on  TV ?)      :lol:    ■■      Life is good being an  ♥︎  INDIANS / GUARDS fan lately.

Mon, Jun 24 6:35 PM   Bibee Povich  
FS1
Lively Wacha  
Fri, Jun 28 8:10 PM   McKenzie Marsh  
Sat, Jun 29 4:10 PM   Bibee Ragans  
Sun, Jun 30 2:10 PM   Allen Lugo  
Tue, Jul 2 6:40 PM   Carrasco Fedde  
Wed, Jul 3 6:40 PM   Lively Thorpe

Thu, Jul 4 1:10 PM   McKenzie Cannon  
Fri, Jul 5 7:10 PM        
Sat, Jul 6 4:10 PM        
Sun, Jul 7 1:40 PM        
Mon, Jul 8

Tied  2-2. bottom 3,    two good teams tonight.

CLE 3    BAL 2,  top 7,  Bibee is on tonight.

CLE 3    BAL 2  final score.   Is this team hot. ....  or what !

Screenshot_2024-06-24_214644.jpg

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ (50-26) .658 ★ CLE +8 MIN +9.5 KC [+24 over .500] ★ GAME -77- up next. (★Rev. 6/25/24 ).

~  COMING  ~  up next   "on the road again"   with our  Cleveland  GUARDIANS,   -3- in BAL  and  -4- in KC.   * SEE THE STANDARD PITCHING  ROTATIONS.

Mon, Jun 24 6:35 PM   Bibee Povich - W -CLE 3-2
FS1
LIVE WA C. ▪︎-->  OFF TO KC FOR -4-
Fri, Jun 28 8:10 PM   McKI    
Sat, Jun 29 4:10 PM   BIBE    
Sun, Jun 30
@Kansas CityKansas City,      2:10 PM  AND  GET READY .  ▪︎--> ■ 2:10.     PM.  BACK HOME FOR  -6-  GAMES  AGAINST  THE  WSX  and  SF

GAME 77 -  Game 2 of 3   TUES JUN 25 -  CLE (50-26)  in  BAL (49-29)  -at- 6:35    PITCHERS  Allen   vs  Irvin.   

□---●---◇-->    ♠︎   <--◇---●---□

- PLAY BALL -  is on !   The important  Game 2  for another series win.

CLE 8    BAL 7,   bottom 6th. ....  what a game !   TOP 8.  NOW.  CLE 9-7.....  WHOA !

.....  NOW  CLE 10-8,   I'M GOING TO WATCH IT  !

~  IF  ~  You did NOT  like this game  -or-  this team then you do  NOT  like sports.  HOLY SMOKES !

~  IT's  ~  CLE 10   BAL 8  !  Another series win  -and-  the  BEST  :D  RECORD in  MLB  51-26.

~  SEE YOU WEDNESDAY FOR THE SWEEP.   W7  BABY !

Screenshot_2024-06-26_080040.jpg

• Like 1

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ (51-26) .662★ CLE +8.5 MIN +9.5 KC [+25 over .500] ★ GAME -78next. (★Rev. 6/26/24 ). Geeezzz.

■  COMING UP  .....  and another. SWEEP !?     Why not,  lol.   The  only   -OFF DAY-   MON  JULY 1.    That' it.     

~  AND  ~   Looking down the road    TO JULY 7  the All Star Break is getting near,   fewer  -OFF DAYS-  left.    

□---●---♧-->        <--♧---●---□

CLE  (49-26) .653  +7.5  and  +23 games over .500.   Wow.    ▪︎-->   [ ★ NOTE : SEE THE BOX -6- BLOCKS  ABOVE FOR JUST BEING  TERRY F. and STEVE V.  FANS ....  AND JUST FOR BEING INDIANS / GUARDS   FANS  ABOVE LATELY  ....  NICE  !    :)    ]

▪︎----------▪︎

Mon, Jun 24 6:35 PM   Bibee Povich - W -  CLE  3-2
Tue, Jun 25 6:35 PM   Allen Irvin - W -  CLE  10-8
Wed, Jun 26 6:35 PM <-- SWEEP ??? Carrasco Rodrigue  - ? -
Thu, Jun 27 8:10 PM <-- YES !  KC. W8 /L1  ?? Lively Wacha <-- OH  KC 8 pm <-▪︎
Fri, Jun 28 8:10 PM   McKenzie Marsh <-- FOR -4-  at 8 pm
Sat, Jun 29 4:10 PM   Bibee Ragans <-- at 4 pm, lol.
Sun, Jun 30 2:10 PM   Allen Lugo <-- at 2 pm ? lol.
Tue, Jul 2 6:40 PM <--▪︎  BACK HOME TO CLE !

The Guardians call up prospect Jhonkensy Noel, a young first baseman/third baseman with a ton of power, who promptly hits a homer in his first MLB at bat. 

• Thanks 1

~  The  ~  Cleveland GUARDIANS  still red hot !   CLE  (51-26)  .662  W7

Screenshot_2024-06-26_200932.jpg