THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Biden

I guess they didn't give him what they gave him at the State of the Union speech.

Maybe they gave him a caffeine pill and it started to wear off on the way there.

But he did stand all that time like he was frozen a lot....

image.thumb.jpeg.907ddb00a49bad288491cc18dfb708e6.jpegimage.jpeg.d473df8e6a95a56b357ba2e7c5ce08f8.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

I disagree.. The ccc#nts of the world are awaiting their talking points today. They will show up later with excuses and bizarre reasoning for why Biden won.

Well, you are surely correct, I should have clarified it to be honest Americans....

and the media immediately tried to say he had a cold.

Does he have a cold 24x7 ??? his entire life? lol

Some observations- and I'm sure you won't like them. Watched the entire debate- if you want to call it that...  

1) Yep it was an unmitigated disaster for Joe.  He looked and acted like an 82 year old codger.  Never make it another 4 years. A vote for Joe is probably a vote for Kamala. 

2) The Democrats should be and (are) justifiably shitting their pants after seeing Joe's performance. Yes, if the election was next week DJT is the president. BTW Trumplicans- if you want to barf...  Should the party convince Joe to retire now guess who's the President?  Ah, i happen to agree, I'm not too keen on KH being president. Other folks out there I'd support first like Whitmer and a few others.  

3) That brings me to Orangie.  He did remarkably well attacking Joe, bloviating and flat out lying.  (got fact checked on at least 30 lies)...  What impressed me was his ability to not answer direct questions. Most notably- sidestepping his plan (want to bet he doesn't have one) on how he's going to remove around a million illegal immigrants.  Take a victory lap Donnie- you won this one.  

So if it's status quo come November, the choices are going to be a senile old man or a stark raving lunatic. God help the USA.  

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We can only hope this was all part of the plan to replace Biden as the candidate 

Having Reps win the debate and then using it against them would be pretty funny. 

Yep- anyone who actually watched the debate- or is going to see clips of it are really going to have a hard time thinking Joe is totally capable of running the country another four years. Even Reagan in his last few years as President wasn't this bad.  

Though at this late date- it would be mighty hard to give Joe the heave-ho. (Pun intended) Only way that happens is if Biden resigns- and I have a feeling he wouldn't do it.  

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

1) Yep it was an unmitigated disaster for Joe.  He looked and acted like an 82 year old codger.  Never make it another 4 years. A vote for Joe is probably a vote for Kamala. 

Congratulations on finally figuring out what the rest of the non Biden Nut Swingers already knew.

I certainly hope future Presidential Elections will have better candidates.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Jesus. She's talking to him like a toddler. His own wife. Again, the team doctor over there needs to be thrown in jail. She should too. 

I suspect they’re in obligation mode. Ever been in show business? Theater, musical performance, or an event where the event itself is the most important thing ever and bowing out isn’t an option unless you’re dead or incapacitated? 

It’s a necessary mindset. The show must go on, and there’s a point where it’s going on with or without you, and you’re responsible for it getting to that point and only hell or high water will stop you. 

I don’t understand why Biden wants to subject himself to this. Or Trump for that matter. But there they are, committed to the show. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

No shit. We'd be better off replacing both candidates. I think they're both terrible options for this country. 

If this is an avenue to replace one of them and give us a better option I'm all for it. 

Suppose they replace him. From my point of view, it looks like Newsom would be the best choice of those available. Winning a presidential election campaign in 60 days is a tall order for anyone. And I doubt Trump will debate anyone who isn't Biden. If you are Newsom, do you go for it now or sit this one out and go all in on 2028?

13 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Suppose they replace him. From my point of view, it looks like Newsom would be the best choice of those available. Winning a presidential election campaign in 60 days is a tall order for anyone. And I doubt Trump will debate anyone who isn't Biden. If you are Newsom, do you go for it now or sit this one out and go all in on 2028?

My guess is they'll try to run Big mike.. But a Newsome/DeSantis showdown makes a lot of sense in 28...Either way... Anyone who would vote democrat after last nights shit show should have their head examined... The Democrats and the media have outright lied to the public on all fronts.. CNN finally even had to fact check their own chosen candidate late night.. That right there should tell the American public something.. If they turn a blind eye... Then they just become part of an even bigger problem.. The republicans aren't completely innocent.. But tame compared to the corrupt democrat machine... Newsome would turn this country into an even bigger shit hole than it already is... This is Piglosis corrupt nephew were talking about here...

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No shit. We'd be better off replacing both candidates. I think they're both terrible options for this country. 

If this is an avenue to replace one of them and give us a better option I'm all for it. 

You don't pay attention to all the good things Trump does and he did a great job in the debate last night.

As far as Biden being a terrible candidate, we knew it 4 years ago but you suckers had to make him prove just how bad he really is.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Alternatively, a huge portion of this country wants nothing to do with Trump. Is that an easier opponent than a more centered candidate in 2028?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jax said:

You don't pay attention to all the good things Trump does and he did a great job in the debate last night.

As far as Biden being a terrible candidate, we knew it 4 years ago but you suckers had to make him prove just how bad he really is.

Trump debated a corpse. If he didn't look amazing by comparison it would have been massive failure. 

I've seen Trump as a president. I'll take the corpse 

7 hours ago, nickers said:

My guess is they'll try to run Big mike.. But a Newsome/DeSantis showdown makes a lot of sense in 28...Either way... Anyone who would vote democrat after last nights shit show should have their head examined... The Democrats and the media have outright lied to the public on all fronts.. CNN finally even had to fact check their own chosen candidate late night.. That right there should tell the American public something.. If they turn a blind eye... Then they just become part of an even bigger problem.. The republicans aren't completely innocent.. But tame compared to the corrupt democrat machine... Newsome would turn this country into an even bigger shit hole than it already is... This is Piglosis corrupt nephew were talking about here...

Joe can't step down if he did Joe couldn't Pardon Jill's lover Hunter!

• Haha 1