THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Biden

Well, I watched it all. The moderators were surprisingly fair I thought - but they should have asked biden about leaving Afghanistan with all that equipment left behind. The next debate? I'm sure they will ask Trump about the classified docs - but they won't ask biden about the classified docs - and he was NOT even president when HE did it.

There is something very mentally wrong with biden. His history of telling lies showed up in his mumbly rambling.

"The Five" on Fox News- they had a bingo card on the debate. LOL

I wished we had had time to see if we could print our a copy.

I honestly didn't think Trump said a lie - but biden's knee jerk response was - that is a lie no matter what point Trump made.

biden lost - but didn't fall asleep, and started to mutter half sentences Maybe I didn't hear right - but I thought biden referred to his son as having died in battle in Iraq again....

and biden lied about the fake "Charlottesville nazis are good people" bared face lie....

At this point, biden should be in a memory care home. He isn't mentally all there.

biden has refused to take a cognitive test for good reason.

My guess is, nobody will honestly believe biden won.

yikes - I had to turn up the volume because biden's mumbling was barely intelligible.

I can't wait to read the reports on this:

https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2024/06/28/while-biden-thinks-women-are-being-raped-by-their-in-laws-trump-nails-him-on-biden-migrant-crime-n2176095

While Biden Thinks Women Are Being Impregnated by Their in-Laws, Trump Nails Him on 'Biden Migrant Crime'

"

But, instead of a full-throated appeal to so-called women's rights, Biden bizarrely claimed that lots of American women are being raped by their in-laws and their brothers and sisters. 

Biden said:

But here's the deal, a lot of young women are being raped by their in-laws, by their spouses, by their brothers and sisters."

dammit, I should have raised the volume earlier. I heard Trump just fine - every word.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/06/27/this-may-be-the-most-incoherent-biden-moment-of-the-debate-n2176089

This May Be the Most Incoherent Biden Moment of the Debate

"

Joe Biden said we have a thousand trillionaires in the country. Guy’s brain is mush: pic.twitter.com/KnU7jxcqwx

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) June 28, 2024

BIDEN: "I ask anyone out there in the audience..."

(There is no audience, Joe) pic.twitter.com/dcujRjIyWJ

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) June 28, 2024"

and, I said as much to my Wife:

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/06/28/bombshell-listen-to-what-cnn-just-said-about-biden-knowing-about-the-debate-questions-n2176093

Bombshell: Listen to What CNN's Erin Burnett Just Admitted About Biden Knowing the Debate Questions

• Upvote 1

dammit - they sure didn't show THIS:

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2024/06/27/watch-troubling-post-debate-moment-with-joe-and-jill-biden-has-people-talking-n2176090

🚨Zoomed in video of Jill Biden leading Joe off the debate stage.

This is insane. pic.twitter.com/QJhkfetdWz

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) June 28, 2024

what the hell is wrong with biden?

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2024/06/27/boom-border-patrol-union-shuts-down-joe-biden-after-whopper-told-during-debate-about-endorsement-n2176085

Boom: Border Patrol Union Shuts Down Biden With Epic Fact Check After Whopper at Debate About Endorsement

2 hours ago, Axe said:

I spent most of the night on the air and then revisited this from my youth..  I'm so burnt on politics..  If you're still pro Biden after the last 3+ yrs, I simply don't know what to say to you at this point.......

I fired this up. Frampton has Cincy ties, married a gal from here. Influenced stream of consciousness post coming up.

Any of you ever read “Trumpet of the Swan”? Classic E.B. White book. About the most badass swan ever. Spoiler alert ahead.

The swan gives it all up at the end. The responsibilities, the cool stuff, the status, the trappings. I didn’t get it as a kid, but as a guy pushing 50, l get it now.

I don’t understand why anyone 75+ years of age would even want to be the President. I understand civic duty. I really do, it’s labor of love stuff and everything about it is awful until it’s over with. Then it’s cool and rewarding. 

If l’m chasing that in my 70s then l’m either a martyr or something’s wrong with me.

My goodness why would Jill Biden allow her husband to go on live TV like that? Love him or hate him, nobody deserves to be put out there like that. 

To Trump's credit, he stayed away from the "cognitive bashing."

What's the Guinness Book of World Record for most "self-praising" in a 90 minute span? I think DJT broke it 

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

dammit, I should have raised the volume earlier. I heard Trump just fine - every word.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/06/27/this-may-be-the-most-incoherent-biden-moment-of-the-debate-n2176089

This May Be the Most Incoherent Biden Moment of the Debate

"

Joe Biden said we have a thousand trillionaires in the country. Guy’s brain is mush: pic.twitter.com/KnU7jxcqwx

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) June 28, 2024

BIDEN: "I ask anyone out there in the audience..."

(There is no audience, Joe) pic.twitter.com/dcujRjIyWJ

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) June 28, 2024"

Joe Biden looked and sounded like he was stoned out of his mind!.. He took an acid trip somewhere down the line and apparently is still on it lol.... Anyone who still votes for this incompetant twit after this shit show needs to be admitted...

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Joe Biden looked and sounded like he was stoned out of his mind!.. He took an acid trip somewhere down the line and apparently is still on it lol.... Anyone who still votes for this incompetant twit after this shit show needs to be admitted...

There are plenty of them in TBB (Hoorta, Pecker head, etc).

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I caught about 15 minutes in the airport. It was a shit show. Rambling on both sides. Awful these are our choices. 

And you voted for the fool! (Byedon)

Biden didn't turn this way over night. What's it say about our fellow democrats for putting him in this position?

Trump supporters really needed him to do well in this debate so we wouldn't hear about him being replaced.

Was this the plan all along? Still, says even less about democrats.

6 minutes ago, Jax said:

Biden didn't turn this way over night. What's it say about our fellow democrats for putting him in this position?

Trump supporters really needed him to do well in this debate so we wouldn't hear about him being replaced.

Was this the plan all along? Still, says even less about democrats.

I almost got the feeling the DNC in private hung Joe out to dry so they can sneak another candidate n there.. I wouldn't put it past them.. My guess is they want Hair Gel or Witch'mer in there... The plan just smells all pure evil to me...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

My goodness why would Jill Biden allow her husband to go on live TV like that? Love him or hate him, nobody deserves to be put out there like that. 

To Trump's credit, he stayed away from the "cognitive bashing."

What's the Guinness Book of World Record for most "self-praising" in a 90 minute span? I think DJT broke it 

true - but when you have a mumbly mentally-locked-in-to telling lies opponent - it puts you on the path to defend against the lies. I don't believe anyone thinks biden won for one second.

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

true - but when you have a mumbly mentally-locked-in-to telling lies opponent - it puts you on the path to defend against the lies. I don't believe anyone thinks biden won for one second.

I disagree.. The ccc#nts of the world are awaiting their talking points today. They will show up later with excuses and bizarre reasoning for why Biden won.