THE BROWNS BOARD

Bobby Jr

24 minutes ago, Jax said:

We experienced Trump and while he's not perfect life was good under him.

Maybe he learned and even improve just as you assume it will be bad.

My life is good now. And has been my entire adult life. It hasn’t mattered who the president was

Also, if you think Trump has learned anything,THAT’S A JOKE.  He’s out for blood. He isn’t going to do anything for the people unless it benefits himself. He will spend 4 years arresting people, throwing people out, and ranting about stuff that hasn’t or will never happen, and trying to find a way to run for a 3rd term

He will do NOTHING to move this country forward. IT’S ALL ABOUT HIM

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

My life is good now. And has been my entire adult life. It hasn’t mattered who the president was

Also, if you think Trump has learned anything,THAT’S A JOKE.  He’s out for blood. He isn’t going to do anything for the people unless it benefits himself. He will spend 4 years arresting people, throwing people out, and ranting about stuff that hasn’t or will never happen, and trying to find a way to run for a 3rd term

He will do NOTHING to move this country forward. IT’S ALL ABOUT HIM

yes-sir.gif.0b13676d13a9b90f1f6954ee9e735251.gif

12 hours ago, Browns149 said:

If that's what you believe then you've been brainwashed by the media.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Browns149 said:

You are dumber than a bag of rocks.. Apparently you don't listen well.. He (Trump) said he would rather be doing something else but feels he has a moral duty to the citizens of this nation.. People like Obama, Biden and the rest of the cast are straight up evil people... Trump doesn't need the money or the power.. You have been spoon fed a pack of lies from the left... You keep sucking on the teat of their endless drivel.. It just flat out amazes me how stupid and gullible people like you, Woody and Ccunt are... The left loves sheeple like you... People like you belong in a mental institution..

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, nickers said:

You are dumber than a bag of rocks.. Apparently you don't listen well.. He (Trump) said he would rather be doing something else but feels he has a moral duty to the citizens of this nation.. People like Obama, Biden and the rest of the cast are straight up evil people... Trump doesn't need the money or the power.. You have been spoon fed a pack of lies from the left... You keep sucking on the teat of their endless drivel.. It just flat out amazes me how stupid and gullible people like you, Woody and Ccunt are... The left loves sheeple like you... People like you belong in a mental institution..

If you think Donald Trump has a moral duty to the citizens of this nation, YOU ARE AN IDIOT

He will do nothing, unless it helps DONALD TRUMP  

17 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

If you think Donald Trump has a moral duty to the citizens of this nation, YOU ARE AN IDIOT

You are the idiot you stupid MORON.. Wake up fuck tard!

• Haha 1

On 6/30/2024 at 11:33 PM, Browns149 said:

Right. He did nothing in his first term as well. 

He chose Supreme Court Justices he saw best fit to keep this country on the straight and narrow. That wasn't a moral duty?

Trump had an immigration policy in place until Biden wrecked it, not to mention trying hard as hell to build his wall. Signed an executive order to get the Keystone pipeline up and running. Who wrecked that I wonder? The trade deal with China...

Trump signed an early out program for prisoners of whom 91% were black...but I suppose Rachel Maddow forgot to tell you about that.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) announced on Thursday that a new rule has been submitted to the Federal Register to begin applying the Time Credits program that was put forth in the First Step Act, which Trump signed in 2018.

In June 2018, Trump signed the Mission Act, which made it easier for veterans to seek private care. This was an update of the VA Choice Act and consolidated the existing health care programs under the Veteran Affairs Department into one central program.

I'm not going to take you by the hand any longer. Get your head out of your liberal indoctrinated ass and do the research yourself.

...or just ask Cal. I'm sure he has a list of Trumps accomplishments ready to go.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

Trump had an immigration policy in place until Biden wrecked it

You forgot the part where he EO'd a bunch of those policies back into place when it became clear that lax immigration was creating strife for poor black people in major cities - one of his biggest voting blocs.