THE BROWNS BOARD

War Monger Joe Biden the blood of Millions on his hands

Vambo

I, for one, am happy with the response so far. It's not going to please many people at home, but what he's done so far hasn't done anything to threaten trade in the Persian Gulf. The combination of the trade war with Russia and the Houthis locking down the Mandeb Strait are probably going to spike inflation and gas prices in an election year. The only way Biden gets a strong economy going into the election is if he stops the sanctions/proxy war on Russia (which might happen) and if the Houthis open up the Red Sea (which will never happen because he will provide unwavering arms supplies to Israel).

21 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

I, for one, am happy with the response so far. It's not going to please many people at home, but what he's done so far hasn't done anything to threaten trade in the Persian Gulf. The combination of the trade war with Russia and the Houthis locking down the Mandeb Strait are probably going to spike inflation and gas prices in an election year. The only way Biden gets a strong economy going into the election is if he stops the sanctions/proxy war on Russia (which might happen) and if the Houthis open up the Red Sea (which will never happen because he will provide unwavering arms supplies to Israel).

I would think so,  over 85 sites ?

...... In a statement, U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) said that forces conducted airstrikes on more than 85 targets in Iraq and Syria against Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Quds Force and affiliated militia groups.......  

And my god look at that  US  Forces map  (with the tiny HOT zone in the middle.)

Navy_Vessels_Mid_East_FINAL.png

Reports are that these attacks on terrorist locations is biden regime politically motivated.

Why?

Because of the telegraphing in advance, and reports have said the terrorists were abandoning the last locations they

fired from.

TodayOn Capitol Hill, Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell hit Biden over the seeming delay in responding to the Jan. 28 attack -- which some have said could be due to the fear it will interfere with ongoing negotiations for a temporary cease-fire deal in Gaza in exchange for the release of

Whose biddings is biden doing?
Feb. 5, 2021, 5:59 PM PST By Abigail Williams President Joe Biden's administration will remove the Iran-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen from the Foreign Terrorist Organization and Specially...

7 days agoJoe Biden has reportedly urged Benjamin Netanyahu to end the war in Gaza before the US election as he fears he may lose the votes of young Americans who disagree with his support for

agree cal -

biden and austins plan and "strikes" amount to nothing more than obama era window breaking, 

but provide photo ops and propagandizing reports to appease his braindead voting public.

he wants a clean exit from this, he aint gonna get one.

why? the wrong approach (like the articles said) and Diehard 

they f*#king broadcast the plans.

MSM loves the leaks -I'm guessing we will see in the coming days. 

10 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

your statement regarding activity in the Gulf spiking inflation and gas prices might have a polling effect this year.

but stopping sanctions / proxy war  on Russia would  (abandon Ukraine?) would have a negative effect 

on the little polling boost he gets from that ... You say it might happen, I hope it does too for the worlds sake. 

But not that i care AT ALL what happens politically to this veg in chief - im concerned that his shadow controllers 

behind the scenes (AND like in obama years)  cannot interpret nor react long term to this current mess.

they instill No confidence in foreign policy skill

So again the result remains an improper response for the loss of our service members.  (plus Afghanistan withdrawl)

AND still waiting for Sec Austin to address the loss of the 2 Navy Seals over two weeks ago.   

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

if the Houthis open up the Red Sea (which will never happen because he will provide unwavering arms supplies to Israel).

so, you think "muslim" extremists only started being terrorists recently?

Wow, how often do we have to bring this up ? (ANOTHER REMINDER - ISRAEL WAS NOT A COUNTRY 1400 YEARS AGO)

Between 630 A.D. and the death of Mohammed in 632 A.D., Muslims -- on at least one occasion led by Mohammed -- had conquered the bulk of western Arabia and southern Palestine through approximately a dozen separate invasions and bloody conquests.
   So, are you palestinian or what?