THE BROWNS BOARD

FAA 'diversity' push to hire workers with 'severe intellectual' disabilities sparks concern

Vambo

FAA's 'politically correct' diversity hiring push gets slammed by lawmakers

FAA's 'politically correct' diversity hiring push gets slammed by lawmakers

Severe intellectual disability is defined by the Cleveland Clinic as: "People with severe intellectual disability have an average mental age of between 3 and 6 years. They use single words, phrases and/or gestures to communicate. They benefit from daily care and support with activities and daily life."

"They include hearing, vision, missing extremities, partial paralysis, complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability and dwarfism."

• Sad 2

On 1/16/2024 at 11:46 AM, Jax said:

Remember when police had to stop profiling in a job where descriptions were crucial?

They do this at some state parks now.. Capping Black and Brown and lower casing white on signs and trail heads...  I believe Killary is spear heading this campaign on state parks, I read somewhere a couple of years ago..... I haven't seen it here in Ohio yet But I imagine it's coming soon... I hike and camp a lot.. So.. I'll keep my eyes peeled.