THE BROWNS BOARD

HUGE NUMBER of FBI "assets", were at Jan. 6th, SOME DRESSED AS TRUMP SUPPORTERS

this is dangerous interference in our gov, folks. For them to continue to have gotten away with this,

is very serious. Our own gov is working to stay in power, regardless of what we decide - they are determined to manipulate events every way they can.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01/08/tucker-carlson-drops-some-big-news-from-rep-clay-higgins-about-fbi-informants-and-jan-6-n2168447

Tucker and Clay Higgins Reveal Huge # of FBI Assets on J6, Including Some 'Dressed as Trump Supporters'

• Upvote 1

it's true - check out this excuse for it, from moochelle obaMao:

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/01/09/michelle-obamas-terrible-takes-terrified-of-election-outcome-government-does-everything-for-us-n2168467

"🔥🚨BREAKING: Michelle Obama says she fears about the 2024 White House presidential race and that it keep her up at night.

“I am terrified about what could possibly happen,” Obama said of this year’s presidential election in an interview on Jay Shetty’s “On Purpose” podcast,… pic.twitter.com/XGZ22xCUMM

— Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives (@dom_lucre) January 8, 2024"
  See? they are "terrified" of losing their grip on total control of our gov. Check THIS out - they want the gov to do everything "for us" so they can explain why they have to stay in power....
"“The fact that people think that government — ‘eh, does it really even do anything?’ — and I’m like ‘Oh my God, does government do everything for us, and we cannot take this democracy for granted,’” Obama said. “And I worry sometimes that we do. Those are the things that keep me up.” [Emphasis mine.]'
oh, and her racist ploy to get back a lot of the black vote:

Since it's Michelle Obama, we couldn't expect her to get through the discussion without dropping some inflammatory racial commentary, and she didn't disappoint. Although former President Donald Trump has been relentlessly hounded by Merrick Garland's weaponized Department of Justice and even corrupt local prosecutors, Michelle thinks it would be even worse if he were a black man:

Advertisement

“Other people can be indicted a bunch of times and still run for office. Black men can’t. You just learn to be good. And in the end, you benefit from that extra resilience,” said Obama.

Wasn't Barack supposed to usher in a "Post-Racial America?" How's that going exactly, Mrs. Obama?

How is it they send in swat teams to arrest the elderly or little moms months and years after the fact while people who were merely standing outside or strolling innocently through are put under the jail, yet this guy Epps is seen over and over and all he receives is a $500 fine, 1 year probation and 100 hours community service??

That is the worse that almost all of them should receive if anything at all.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

How is it they send in swat teams to arrest the elderly or little moms months and years after the fact while people who were merely standing outside or strolling innocently through are put under the jail, yet this guy Epps is seen over and over and all he receives is a $500 fine, 1 year probation and 100 hours community service??

That is the worse that almost all of them should receive if anything at all.

political prisoners. like the dnc in cahoots with the clinton/obaMao fbi, cia, doj....

everything they do is so they can assure themselves of staying in power.

I mean, look at the sick arrogance of clapper. and brennan. and strzok. lisa page. the current "attorney general". etc etc.

• Upvote 1