THE BROWNS BOARD

Dutch's Random Ohio State Droppings

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Absolutely nothing will happen to that fine football program in the state to Ohio's north.

Woody told me so. 

Sadly, he's right.  Nothing of consequence anyhow.. The NCAA is no longer a viable governing body..

• Haha 1

Oh hey, more Michigan talk in the OSU thread... I'm sure that's a sign of something 

- Nothing has happened to Michigan yet and initial reports state nothing of consequence will

- Moore recovered and provided the texts to investigators. Opposed to, you know, Meyer when he was protecting a wife beater. 

Hey man, maybe this witch hunt will produce something. Then all of Day's work won't be wasted 😉. Another off-season championship for THE Ohio State lol

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2024 at 6:36 PM, MLD Woody said:

Oh hey, more Michigan talk in the OSU thread... I'm sure that's a sign of something 

- Nothing has happened to Michigan yet and initial reports state nothing of consequence will

- Moore recovered and provided the texts to investigators. Opposed to, you know, Meyer when he was protecting a wife beater. 

Hey man, maybe this witch hunt will produce something. Then all of Day's work won't be wasted 😉. Another off-season championship for THE Ohio State lol

If you still think SCUM won’t get punished, you are as delusional as a Trump supporter 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/40848413/jim-harbaugh-opts-michigan-honorary-captain-opener

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Only TTUN fully realized the competitive advantage that free tats gave the Buckeyes! 

IMG_5907.jpeg

He did though. We know he did. It's a fact, lol. You're just rewriting history. 

And you're comparing lying to the NCAA to keep star players eligible to us giving a burger to a recruit and making contact with a recruit during COVID.... Lol. 

Gotta love the desperate false equivalencies. An OSU staple. 

Can I just blame AI?

46 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

He did though. We know he did. It's a fact, lol. You're just rewriting history. 

And you're comparing lying to the NCAA to keep star players eligible to us giving a burger to a recruit and making contact with a recruit during COVID.... Lol. 

Gotta love the desperate false equivalencies. An OSU staple. 

Can I just blame AI?

IMG_5908.png

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2024 at 6:36 PM, MLD Woody said:

You spend so much time with the MAGA folk that you sound just like them. 🤣

I almost feel bad for you. Your whole life having your pride and joy get their asses handed to them by Ohio State, and when you finally think the Blue and Piss Yellow have turned the corner, you find out it was all a sham. But I'm sure nothing will happen to the Cheaters Up North. 

Must be so, so utterly dispiriting. Couldn't happen to a better fan base. 

Now go find a Lions board. 

Jayvon McFadden commits to Ohio State, becoming the third offensive linemen in the class (unofficially). 

The four star Tackle/Guard (plays Tackle in high school, project inside in college) from Maryland has been a long time target of Justin Frye, OSU's OLine Coach. He needed this commit, after finishing second in the David Sanders sweepstakes. 

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You spend so much time with the MAGA folk that you sound just like them. 🤣

I almost feel bad for you. Your whole life having your pride and joy get their asses handed to them by Ohio State, and when you finally think the Blue and Piss Yellow have turned the corner, you find out it was all a sham. But I'm sure nothing will happen to the Cheaters Up North. 

Must be so, so utterly dispiriting. Couldn't happen to a better fan base. 

Now go find a Lions board. 

And I feel sorry for you, so entirely in denial that you need to cling to this nonsense to justify OSUs ass whoppings the last three years. Even with an OSU led hit job... It's pretty sad. Considering this OSU thread has just as much or more Michigan content it's clear they've been in OSU fans heads. 

Go find a liberal arts college where you can blame all your issues on someone else 😉

• Haha 1

And with the Big Ten season starting next Saturday, and the Connor Stalions Netflix documentary debuting in two days, the Cheaters of Ann Arbor have just received their Notice Of Allegations regarding the sign stealing today... this right after dealing with the Covid-era recruiting violations. 

But I'm sure being a repeat offender will mean nothing, and all will be fine for that fine football program to the north.  🤣

And there's rumblings that there could be another NOA for the fine football program down the road, concerning possible hacking into a certain rival's computers. 

Harbaugh always burns bridges where ever he goes, but holy smokes, this is delicious. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/25/2024 at 8:16 PM, Dutch Oven said:

And with the Big Ten season starting next Saturday, and the Connor Stalions Netflix documentary debuting in two days, the Cheaters of Ann Arbor have just received their Notice Of Allegations regarding the sign stealing today... this right after dealing with the Covid-era recruiting violations. 

But I'm sure being a repeat offender will mean nothing, and all will be fine for that fine football program to the north.  🤣

And there's rumblings that there could be another NOA for the fine football program down the road, concerning possible hacking into a certain rival's computers. 

Harbaugh always burns bridges where ever he goes, but holy smokes, this is delicious. 

Rumor has it, that pyromaniac was told not to play with matches...

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2024 at 8:16 PM, Dutch Oven said:

And with the Big Ten season starting next Saturday, and the Connor Stalions Netflix documentary debuting in two days, the Cheaters of Ann Arbor have just received their Notice Of Allegations regarding the sign stealing today... 

Reading quite a bit to get caught up.  Interesting developments. 

• Like 1

On 8/24/2024 at 8:30 PM, MLD Woody said:

And I feel sorry for you, so entirely in denial that you need to cling to this nonsense to justify OSUs ass whoppings the last three years. Even with an OSU led hit job... It's pretty sad. Considering this OSU thread has just as much or more Michigan content it's clear they've been in OSU fans heads. 

Go find a liberal arts college where you can blame all your issues on someone else 😉

Must be the reason Hairball went and “Pete Carrolled” his ass to the NFL? 🤔

IMG_5977.png

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2024 at 3:39 PM, Canton Dawg said:

IMG_5977.png

Jimmy Johnson is celebrating the reality that Pete Carroll and now Jim's Hairballs have officially replaced him as the poster boys of corrupt college football coaches rewarded by the NFL.  This is pretty much to the extent it's like it never happened at all with Jimmy Johnson.  Everything is forgiven and forgotten for Jimmy Johnson...

The REAL hero in Annie's Arbor is John, not to be confused with Jim, Harbaugh. The well paid Internships for Michigan DCs like Mike MacDonald (former Ravens Defensive Assistant) and Jesse Minter (former Ravens Defensive Assistant). That Ratbird D is a complex Defense for NFL OCs to figure out; so it's nice that once John Harbaugh's coaches leave - it benefitted his younger brother's team at the college level.  Believe it or not, it just so happens that the 2024 DC for Michigan is Don "Wink" Martindale.  He was a Defensive Assistant Coach for the Ratbirds from 2012 through 2021, serving as Defensive Coordinator his final 4 years there.  You don't say...  Sounds like that Wink Dinkerson guy from an old Cheech and Chong album they kept calling Dink Winkerson.  

It's going to start getting interesting now that Mike MacDonald is a Head Coach in Seattle and Jesse Minter is now Jim Hairball's DC for the LA Chargers.  Jim's Chargers play John's Rats on MNF this coming November 25th. 

• Thanks 1

Went to the Ohio State vs Akron game yesterday, my second (and my wife's first) Ohio State game. 

Good dog, it was blistering, especially sitting in the east side upper deck with the sun setting on us.

And somehow I've managed to see a non-band member dot the "I" both times! Jack Nicklaus in 2006, Archie Griffin yesterday. Pretty cool! This is the 50th anniversary of Griffin's first of two Heismans. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

As Ohio State was opening their season vs Akron, they picked up their fourth WR in the 2025 recruiting class, with Phillip Bell from Mission Viejo, California. The four star receiver chose the Buckeyes over USC, among others.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2024/06/147628/four-star-2025-wideout-phillip-bell-commits-to-ohio-state?fbclid=IwY2xjawFCt_JleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHUB5V-SjluOTZs0EfDeB3aZyWYcfV40Qiaqck096jxY1IZ56IdTI0ZEvWg_aem_oERVtc1jUtBeJTFeKu93Gg

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2024 at 3:39 PM, Canton Dawg said:

IMG_5977.png

On 9/1/2024 at 2:34 PM, Flugel said:

Jimmy Johnson is celebrating the reality that Pete Carroll and now Jim's Hairballs have officially replaced him as the poster boys of corrupt college football coaches rewarded by the NFL.  This is pretty much to the extent it's like it never happened at all with Jimmy Johnson.  Everything is forgiven and forgotten for Jimmy Johnson...

The REAL hero in Annie's Arbor is John, not to be confused with Jim, Harbaugh. The well paid Internships for Michigan DCs like Mike MacDonald (former Ravens Defensive Assistant) and Jesse Minter (former Ravens Defensive Assistant). That Ratbird D is a complex Defense for NFL OCs to figure out; so it's nice that once John Harbaugh's coaches leave - it benefitted his younger brother's team at the college level.  Believe it or not, it just so happens that the 2024 DC for Michigan is Don "Wink" Martindale.  He was a Defensive Assistant Coach for the Ratbirds from 2012 through 2021, serving as Defensive Coordinator his final 4 years there.  You don't say...  Sounds like that Wink Dinkerson guy from an old Cheech and Chong album they kept calling Dink Winkerson.  

It's going to start getting interesting now that Mike MacDonald is a Head Coach in Seattle and Jesse Minter is now Jim Hairball's DC for the LA Chargers.  Jim's Chargers play John's Rats on MNF this coming November 25th. 

Funny this thread still remains more about Michigan than OSU haha

And yes, crazy that Jim accomplished his goal in college and decided to go back to the NFL to win a super bowl, which he was so close to. If only scumbag Urban Meyer was worth a shit in the NFL, he could be there too. 

But hey guys, if you need to live in the reality that the only reason Michigan ran down OSUs throat and punched them in the mouth the last three years was because an assistant got some cell phone footage (after we learned OSU shared signs and did the same shit) then I guess more power to you. Seems a little delusional but I guess that's part for the course.

I'm sure this is Day's year! I mean if he can't win with a $20M roster.... Yikes

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Funny this thread still remains more about Michigan than OSU haha

And yes, crazy that Jim accomplished his goal in college and decided to go back to the NFL to win a super bowl, which he was so close to. If only scumbag Urban Meyer was worth a shit in the NFL, he could be there too. 

But hey guys, if you need to live in the reality that the only reason Michigan ran down OSUs throat and punched them in the mouth the last three years was because an assistant got some cell phone footage (after we learned OSU shared signs and did the same shit) then I guess more power to you. Seems a little delusional but I guess that's part for the course.

I'm sure this is Day's year! I mean if he can't win with a $20M roster.... Yikes

It's really this simple, Jim went O for Urban Meyer before they resorted to becoming John Harbaugh's farm system.  Apparently, Annie's Arbor didn't think that was enough so they added the asterisks.  Only a man that's fan of Barbie Doll movies is impressed. 

9 minutes ago, Flugel said:

It's really this simple, Jim went O for Urban Meyer before they resorted to becoming John Harbaugh's farm system.  Apparently, Annie's Arbor didn't think that was enough so they added the asterisks.  Only a man that's fan of Barbie Doll movies is impressed. 

I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"

And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here

Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy. 

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I love how the goalposts have moved to "you hired coaches from the Ravens! Not fair!"

And y'all had Pryor driving around in brand new sports cars on campus, lol. Fuck outta here

Barbie was a great movie. Nice attempt at a throwback troll though. If you're insecure in your own masculinity that's your problem. I hope you can work through it. Try therapy. 

I think it was very smart of Michigan to become John Harbaugh's farm system.  I don't think it was smart of them to break the rules and get caught stealing signs on top of it though  You can pretend otherwise but most college football fans will give them asterisks for it. 

As far as recent success, I'll go back as far as 1942 and share the inventory of National Championships won by each school.  National Championships for Ohio State: 1942, 1954, 1957, 1961, 1968, 1970, 2002 and 2014.... And now The School Up North: 1948, 1997, 2023.  Looks like 8 Nattys for the Buckeyes vrs 3 for the Ann Arbor Asterisks.  I see why you're an angry and envious feller.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You forgot to mention the competitive advantage those free tats gave the Buckeyes! 😂🤣🤡

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2024 at 10:27 PM, MLD Woody said:

Hey Pretty in Pink, I never said it wasn't fair.  I said Michigan needed 2 Harbaughs to finally beat Ohio State.  I've already shared the inconvenient truth that Jim Harbaugh was O for Urban Meyer numerous times.  Speaking of which, did Jim Harbaugh ever beat John Harbaugh in the NFL?   😁  It's amazing you don't even know which Harbaugh was more important to Michigan finally being able to beat Ohio State.  We're all here for you anytime you want to learn more about your team.

1 minute ago, Flugel said:

Hey Pretty in Pink, I never said it wasn't fair.  I said Michigan needed 2 Harbaughs to finally beat Ohio State.  I've already shared the inconvenient truth that Jim Harbaugh was O for Urban Meyer numerous times.  Speaking of which, did Jim Harbaugh ever beat John Harbaugh in the NFL?   😁  It's amazing you don't even know which Harbaugh was more important to Michigan finally being able to beat Ohio State.  We're all here for you anytime you want to learn more about your team.

Careful, you might pull something with all that reaching. Especially at your age. 

• Haha 1

As much as I hate when Buckeyes play for the Steelers, I have to tip my hat to him regarding Justin Fields’ performance yesterday. Not his playing performance, but what he did AFTER the game. As he was milling around on the field, exchanging pleasantries with random Chargers players, Jim Harbaugh came up to him to shake his hand. Fields walked right past him, and all you see is Harbaugh just standing there with his hand shaking air. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/23/2024 at 11:52 AM, Dutch Oven said:

As much as I hate when Buckeyes play for the Steelers, I have to tip my hat to him regarding his performance yesterday. Not his playing performance, but what he did AFTER the game. As he was milling around on the field, exchanging pleasantries with random Chargers players, Jim Harbaugh came up to him to shake his hand. Fields walked right past him, and all you see is Harbaugh just standing there with his hand shaking air. 😂

Fields is 3-0 against Hairball.

• Like 1