THE BROWNS BOARD

'It is historic': US poised to see record drop in yearly homicides and violent crime.

cccjwh

Well damn. Looks like the pandemic's ripples have finally gone away. You guys lost your drill, drill, drill talking point. Looks like you are also losing the crime, crime, crime talking point. All you are going to have left is the "brown people are invading from the south". Looking forward to you rage insults and polls about your "feelings". 👍

After Rise in Murders During the Pandemic, a Sharp Decline in 2023 - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

The country is on track for a record drop in homicides, and many other categories of crime are also in decline, according to the F.B.I.

In 2020, as the pandemic took hold and protests convulsed the nation after the murder of George Floyd by a police officer in Minneapolis, the United States saw the largest increase in murders ever recorded. Now, as 2023 comes to a close, the country is likely to see one of the largest — if not the largest — yearly declines in homicides, according to recent F.B.I. data and statistics collected by independent criminologists and researchers.

Homicide rate statistics: What's behind the 'incredible' decline in 2023 US homicides after seeing record drop, despite concern - ABC7 New York (abc7ny.com)

Besides the tumbling homicide numbers nationwide, Asher said preliminary data shows significant decreases in nearly every type of violent and property crime, except for auto theft which has risen 10%. Through the first three quarters of the year, he said aggravated assaults were down 7%, robbery declined 9% and the number of rapes fell 15%.

image.thumb.png.fd7e09aebec8d919e1135d8d589ca8a5.png

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Well damn. Looks like the pandemic's ripples have finally gone away. You guys lost your drill, drill, drill talking point. Looks like you are also losing the crime, crime, crime talking point. All you are going to have left is the "brown people are invading from the south". Looking forward to you rage insults and polls about your "feelings". 👍

After Rise in Murders During the Pandemic, a Sharp Decline in 2023 - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

The country is on track for a record drop in homicides, and many other categories of crime are also in decline, according to the F.B.I.

In 2020, as the pandemic took hold and protests convulsed the nation after the murder of George Floyd by a police officer in Minneapolis, the United States saw the largest increase in murders ever recorded. Now, as 2023 comes to a close, the country is likely to see one of the largest — if not the largest — yearly declines in homicides, according to recent F.B.I. data and statistics collected by independent criminologists and researchers.

Homicide rate statistics: What's behind the 'incredible' decline in 2023 US homicides after seeing record drop, despite concern - ABC7 New York (abc7ny.com)

Besides the tumbling homicide numbers nationwide, Asher said preliminary data shows significant decreases in nearly every type of violent and property crime, except for auto theft which has risen 10%. Through the first three quarters of the year, he said aggravated assaults were down 7%, robbery declined 9% and the number of rapes fell 15%.

image.thumb.png.fd7e09aebec8d919e1135d8d589ca8a5.png

Wow you bought the liberal bullshit hook , line and sinker... You are totally clueless as to what is really happening...

when  2020 / 2021 homicide stats prove the blind optics of the so-called drop from 2022 stats 🤡

like the imaginary inflation bidenomics touts as a recovery   hehe

meanwhile here's CCCP's date at an office party 

"I remember I remember when i lost my mind  - yo" 🎤 💥

happy new year 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Still nothing. No one is surprised. 

Nothing? I would agree.

U.S. Homicide rates have been on the decline up until Dementia Joe took office.

So it’s projected to fall in 2023 and the Biden Nut Swingers are looking for some kind of award. 🤣😂🤡

IMG_5210.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Nothing? I would agree.

U.S. Homicide rates have been on the decline up until Dementia Joe took office.

So it’s projected to fall in 2023 and the Biden Nut Swingers are looking for some kind of award. 🤣😂🤡

IMG_5210.jpeg

I'm not surprised you don't understand the meaning of "decline".

a drop in homicides is good - and it happens because the corrupt leftist biden regime can't

get rid of our 2nd Amendment.

When Ohio went permitless ccw, homicides dropped, crime dropped....

of course it did.

btw, I still get the license so as to be able to have it legit out of state.

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Jan 2022 great find baby cow. 😶

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I'm not surprised you don't understand the meaning of "decline".

A decline in the highs set by your man Dementia Joe.

I know you struggle with graphs and statistics, so ask some elementary student for help.

You’re welcome.