THE BROWNS BOARD

What do leprosy, polio, tb, and malaria have in common??? ILLEGAL ALIENS

calfoxwc

They're my talking points, allowing an illegal invasion of any size is the worst crisis we have in this country.

This and our rights to guns has always been my main voting priorities. I can't help that almost all politicians are useless.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Jax said:

They're my talking points, allowing an illegal invasion of any size is the worst crisis we have in this country.

This and our rights to guns has always been my main voting priorities. I can't help that almost all politicians are useless.

Yet MAGA killed a bill that would have helped. So I guess you wouldn't be voting for them anymore. 😄

You do what you are told to do. 

1 hour ago, Jax said:

What part of garbage bill don't you get?

Just because you said it doesn't make it true. You have given zero evidence that the bill was garbage. But I'll take the border patrol opinion over your feelings. After all you believe what you are told to believe.

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

somehow, lefties are proud to be loudmouth ignorant lowlife sombeitches.

very strange.

Well they are mental and unbalanced...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Jax said:

Jesus fucking Christ! Fuck you Joe Biden and all of your drug cartel constituants!

3 hours ago, Jax said:

sick. another one of Woody's "people who just want a better life"....again.

no woodpecker comment?

Just like the campus murder of the jogger, most places you knew growing up to be safe is no longer entirely accurate.

You don't know what murdering/raping illegal alien opportunist will be wandering to, so many have come across they have to roam somewhere after the big cities flood over.

I couldn't stomach watching the entire ignorant racist talk about illegal immigrants.

Do they really believe having 10 million illegals stream into our country that have no respect for our laws or history or culture, is any good in any shape? Did they even get a look at the type of people crossing? None of them are vetted in any way. It's almost as if she's saying Americans having babies is horrible but allowing illegal aliens in is a better option. But what does she care? She's getting rich by playing stupid.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/15/2024 at 2:48 PM, cccjwh said:

Just because you said it doesn't make it true. You have given zero evidence that the bill was garbage. But I'll take the border patrol opinion over your feelings. After all you believe what you are told to believe.

Says the least believable person on this forum.

You're in 100% agreement with this  Demonrat bitch I bet.

You can't go to your usual right wing media cop out on this.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Stop pretending you care about the border. 

The border has overtaken the economy as the primary issue concerning voters.

And mostly because leftist garbage LIKE YOU are finally having to admit it.

image.thumb.png.08325a994711f4a61f00c6757f1cde30.png

Would this be a problem If the people in the USA would’ve just kept getting their kids vaccinated, against all these diseases?

These diseases,were all pretty much, gone until people decided they didn’t want their kids vaccinated  

And then you get illegals here, who are probably NOT vaccinated, mixing with people here, who are not vaccinated BY CHOICE. Not a good combination 

6 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Would this be a problem If the people in the USA would’ve just kept getting their kids vaccinated, against all these diseases?

These diseases,were all pretty much, gone until people decided they didn’t want their kids vaccinated  

And then you get illegals here, who are probably NOT vaccinated, mixing with people here, who are not vaccinated BY CHOICE. Not a good combination 

Which vaccines are you talking about?

You must believe the fake news of everyone being anti vax just because most didn't trust covid vaccines.

The majority of people have however vaccinated against most other diseases contrary to the over dramatized reports you fall for.

21 hours ago, Jax said:

Which vaccines are you talking about?

You must believe the fake news of everyone being anti vax just because most didn't trust covid vaccines.

The majority of people have however vaccinated against most other diseases contrary to the over dramatized reports you fall for.

I don’t believe most of the news. Most of it is fake. 

More people have chosen to not vaccinate their kids, in the last couple of decades.

To blame  illegals for the rise in disease is a valid point, but is NOT the only reason. There are other factors 

What rises are you referring to??

Where do you get more people have chosen not to vaccinate their kids?

There's all kinds of vaccinations, some are a must and some are iffy, the doctors themselves will tell you. Most public schools even require certain vaccinations. My oldest is 22, we went with what we thought were good vaccinations and left ones that didn't make any sense, with supervision of our kids family doctor.

Most diseases I've seen a rise in are absolutely due to illegals, or maybe not a rise in but just cases popping up all of the sudden that we haven't seen in years. The ones mentioned in the title I can surmise wasn't American born.