THE BROWNS BOARD

I listen to Trump Speak.

Axe

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well suck it up buttercup if stuff that isn't right wing conspiracy hurts your feelings, and you don't want it posted here.  Unfortunately, I don't have the time or inclination to post stuff here on a daily basis from YouTube like Farron Balanced, The Damage Report, Glenn Kirshner, Medias Touch Network, or David Packman....  That would REALLY piss you off.  :D  

1) I have blood on my hands? LOL!!!  Well Doctor (he thinks he is) Trump killed around 500,000 AMERICANS telling folks masks were optional, drink bleach or shove a UV light up your ass. And it was going to be gone by Easter- remember?    FWIW, if he was an average schmuck like us- he'd most likely already be dead, except the Docs managed to save his sorry ass using some experimental treatments when he caught  his beloved "China Virus".   :D  :D :D  

2) Regarding your BOLD you have no way in hell of know that- pure projection about the Mango Messiah. As far as Ukraine goes, damn right, because it would now be a puppet state of his pal Vlad.  :(   

Ah, believe whatever the hell you want to Cal.... There's maybe a 5% chance I'd vote for Nikki Haley, but ZERO I'll ever consider voting for a guy who has 91 felony counts against him. If you think all those charges are bogus, have another swig of the Orange Kool-Aid.  It literally boggles my mind the RNC is even thinking about giving him the nomination.  

I see you've been hitting the wine kind of early today.......:D

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I see you've been hitting the wine kind of early today.......:D

LOL, that the best you got?   FWIW poor Cal doesn't need any booze, he's so far out there in the Alternate Trump reality, no booze or drugs needed.  :D   

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well suck it up buttercup if stuff that isn't right wing conspiracy hurts your feelings, and you don't want it posted here.  Unfortunately, I don't have the time or inclination to post stuff here on a daily basis from YouTube like Farron Balanced, The Damage Report, Glenn Kirshner, Medias Touch Network, or David Packman....  That would REALLY piss you off.  :D  

1) I have blood on my hands? LOL!!!  Well Doctor (he thinks he is) Trump killed around 500,000 AMERICANS telling folks masks were optional, drink bleach or shove a UV light up your ass. And it was going to be gone by Easter- remember?    FWIW, if he was an average schmuck like us- he'd most likely already be dead, except the Docs managed to save his sorry ass using some experimental treatments when he caught  his beloved "China Virus".   :D  :D :D  

2) Regarding your BOLD you have no way in hell of know that- pure projection about the Mango Messiah. As far as Ukraine goes, damn right, because it would now be a puppet state of his pal Vlad.  :(   

Ah, believe whatever the hell you want to Cal.... There's maybe a 5% chance I'd vote for Nikki Haley, but ZERO I'll ever consider voting for a guy who has 91 felony counts against him. If you think all those charges are bogus, have another swig of the Orange Kool-Aid.  It literally boggles my mind the RNC is even thinking about giving him the nomination.  

Does putting that in bold make you think there's a better chance someone will read that mess?

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/12/17/even-cnn-makes-astonishing-admission-about-jack-smiths-prosecution-of-trump-n2167642

ATCH: CNN Legal Analyst Makes Concerning Statement About Prosecution of Trump

I believe everyone knows it's purely dishonestly political character "assassination" ......

the haters just won't admit it.

• Thanks 1

On 12/9/2023 at 12:19 AM, hoorta said:

Yeah Steve, I understand completely you're part of the Cult. You don't have a  valid argument about 90% of the shit Trump is currently charged with.  So you'd rather bring up Russian Collusion- fuck that pal.  FYI, Trump can't talk for 10 minutes without a major reality fuckup. Lies? go explain away those classified documents Donnie took with him down to Mar a Lago.  Now you want to say MSM is screwed up. Go listen to News Max, Red State, or Patriot Alerts, just like your other nut jobs get their news from.   

It was so peaceful 1\6 the Capitol Police just won an appeal that they can sue the shit out of Donnie for physical and mental damages they suffered defending the Capitol from an insurrection.  FACT...  Have you had a swig of your Orange Kool-Aid today?   

• Upvote 1