THE BROWNS BOARD

I listen to Trump Speak.

Axe

As I am now on Hannity. I listen to Biden speak..

The difference in mental awareness is shocking.

Trump is articulate, focused, easy to understand. He is responding to questions w/o a teleprompter..

Biden is a mess, a total fucking train wreck every day.

Good lord what were you people thinking?

I didn't want him to run....

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Axe said:

A Biden/Trump debate would be hilarious.. And sad

A debate?.. The Biden thing can't even put a bib on without help..

14 hours ago, Axe said:

Trump is articulate, focused, easy to understand. He is responding to questions w/o a teleprompter..

This is a joke right. The guy who was worried about starting War World II is articulate and focused. LOL. Both are losing it. To think there is much of different is someone who isn't paying attention. I think the 91 felony counts are far more important, but you have to live in reality to think that.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

This is a joke right. The guy who was worried about starting War World II is articulate and focused. LOL. Both are losing it. To think there is much of different is someone who isn't paying attention. I think the 91 felony counts are far more important, but you have to live in reality to think that.

trump-vs-biden-veterans-day-messages-v0-517vp8dokzzb1.thumb.webp.66b81c6ef16657c8f49958050f4dec1b.webp

compared to this....

dxw669dokzzb1.thumb.webp.6c7fa249f9b36f3957a848293c54c74b.webp

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

On this point there's absolutely no argument. I would pay good money to see Trump go against Biden for 1 hour. I don't think Biden could go by himself for 1 hour. Probably not more than 5 minutes if he's lucky and takes his Adderall.

WSS

Maybe ByDon will visit Cheetos in prison?

On 12/5/2023 at 9:26 PM, Axe said:

Trump is articulate, focused, easy to understand. He is responding to questions (that he knew he was going to get asked ahead of time) w/o a teleprompter..

Keep chugging the Kool-Aid Axe, I know it's hopeless for those living in alternate reality...  I really hesitated responding to the above bullshit, because you think Cheetos answered a few softball lobs from his pal Insanity Hannity, he's with it? ROTFLMAO!!!  You want a dictator? Vote for him, but I'd suggest you spend a few weeks in North Korea first before you decide.  Yeah, he's going to shut that border down on day one, just like building his wall and have Mexico pay for it.... Day two, Russia Ukraine war is over after he greenlights his pal Vlad to take over the country.  Day three, gas is two bucks a gallon again and inflation is zero... Day Four, you're going to have to pay the Presidential Trump fund $100 bucks to buy his super hero cards.   Get the drift yet? Probably not, Donnie LOVES the poorly educated.  :D   

Regarding Biden, well, neither do I Axe.  You want a senile old man, or a guy who's suffering from advanced dementia?   Don't make me go the Cal route and pull up a couple dozen articles that say so....  For starters...  

Here's a brief little timeline of Donald Trump's recent cognitive decline:

September 16: Says you need ID to buy a loaf of bread. (No you don't.)

September 18: Claims that under Biden, we would be in World War II. (World War II already happened.)

September 18: Says he beat Obama in 2016. (He beat Hillary Clinton in 2016.)

September 26: Tells a rally audience that Jeb Bush invaded Iraq. (George W. Bush led us into Iraq.)

October 8: Says Hannibal Lecter was a great actor. (Lecter was a fictional character played by the great actor Anthony Hopkins.)

October 13: Thinks Obama is currently president. (Joe Biden is the current president.)

October 14: Says Republicans "eat their young" when they attack him. (The teleprompter probably said "eat their own.")

Date? doesn't know the difference between Sioux City Iowa, and Sioux Falls South Dakota. Been to both, BTW.  

And his pal Victor Orban is the president of Turkey- um, not exactly Donnie.   

So he paid some quack to say he's 100% cognitively fine? The above says BULLSHIT. DJT I'm being sarcastic? No Donnie- you're just lying out of your ass as usual. 

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

The Biden TRUMP Nut Swingers are living in an alternate universe.

FIFY Canton. Question Mark and the Mysterians 96 Tears... Trump 91 felony counts....  Just a question how much he's going to have to pay NY for business fraud.... And his latest, shades of George Orwell's 1984, so much losing (more lawsuits thrown out of court) = winning bigly. Yeah right...  I've said it before Canton, Cheetos may well never spend a day in jail, but take it to the bank, he's going to be spending the rest of his miserable life in various and sundry courts... BTW, have you sent him his lawyer fees contribution yet?  :D :D :D 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Keep chugging the Kool-Aid Axe, I know it's hopeless for those living in alternate reality...  I really hesitated responding to the above bullshit, because you think Cheetos answered a few softball lobs from his pal Insanity Hannity, he's with it? ROTFLMAO!!!  You want a dictator? Vote for him, but I'd suggest you spend a few weeks in North Korea first before you decide.  Yeah, he's going to shut that border down on day one, just like building his wall and have Mexico pay for it.... Day two, Russia Ukraine war is over after he greenlights his pal Vlad to take over the country.  Day three, gas is two bucks a gallon again and inflation is zero... Day Four, you're going to have to pay the Presidential Trump fund $100 bucks to buy his super hero cards.   Get the drift yet? Probably not, Donnie LOVES the poorly educated

no link? makeing stuff upsies?

39e5b5f130466e3baa73b2b54729f771-553484634.jpg.11881abbebd217c91179e918b80a59a0.jpg.28486d5847063d33e32988e49dd4179d.jpg

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

FIFY Canton. Question Mark and the Mysterians 96 Tears... Trump 91 felony counts....  Just a question how much he's going to have to pay NY for business fraud.... And his latest, shades of George Orwell's 1984, so much losing (more lawsuits thrown out of court) = winning bigly. Yeah right...  I've said it before Canton, Cheetos may well never spend a day in jail, but take it to the bank, he's going to be spending the rest of his miserable life in various and sundry courts... BTW, have you sent him his lawyer fees contribution yet?  :D :D :D 

Obviously you haven’t been paying attention to the polls?

You are comparing a shit sandwich to a shit sandwich with mustard.

If I’m going to be forced to pick one of the two, I’ll choose the guy capable of talking without the aid of a teleprompter and doesn’t soil his depends undergarments.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Keep chugging the Kool-Aid Axe, I know it's hopeless for those living in alternate reality...  I really hesitated responding to the above bullshit, because you think Cheetos answered a few softball lobs from his pal Insanity Hannity, he's with it? ROTFLMAO!!!  You want a dictator? Vote for him, but I'd suggest you spend a few weeks in North Korea first before you decide.  Yeah, he's going to shut that border down on day one, just like building his wall and have Mexico pay for it.... Day two, Russia Ukraine war is over after he greenlights his pal Vlad to take over the country.  Day three, gas is two bucks a gallon again and inflation is zero... Day Four, you're going to have to pay the Presidential Trump fund $100 bucks to buy his super hero cards.   Get the drift yet? Probably not, Donnie LOVES the poorly educated

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2023/12/06/jack-smith-drops-filing-vowing-to-prove-that-trump-encouraged-violence-but-there-are-some-problems-n2167256

Jack Smith Drops Filing That Vows to Prove that Trump Urged Violence, but There Are Some Problems With It

see jack smith be a corrupt dumbass. see jack smith backtrack a little bit.  See jack smith and the dishonest Trump hating leftwing judge deny Pres Trump a fair trial........

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2023/12/06/jack-smith-drops-filing-vowing-to-prove-that-trump-encouraged-violence-but-there-are-some-problems-n2167256

Jack Smith Drops Filing That Vows to Prove that Trump Urged Violence, but There Are Some Problems With It

see jack smith be a corrupt dumbass. see jack smith backtrack a little bit.  See jack smith and the dishonest Trump hating leftwing judge deny Pres Trump a fair trial........

Of course he never urged violence. It was a stupid unfounded charge.  Like the fake unfounded Russian collusion charge. Like the fake unfolded dossier.

WSS

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, hoorta said:

Keep chugging the Kool-Aid Axe, I know it's hopeless for those living in alternate reality...  I really hesitated responding to the above bullshit, because you think Cheetos answered a few softball lobs from his pal Insanity Hannity, he's with it? ROTFLMAO!!!  You want a dictator? Vote for him, but I'd suggest you spend a few weeks in North Korea first before you decide.  Yeah, he's going to shut that border down on day one, just like building his wall and have Mexico pay for it.... Day two, Russia Ukraine war is over after he greenlights his pal Vlad to take over the country.  Day three, gas is two bucks a gallon again and inflation is zero... Day Four, you're going to have to pay the Presidential Trump fund $100 bucks to buy his super hero cards.   Get the drift yet? Probably not, Donnie LOVES the poorly educated.  :D   

Regarding Biden, well, neither do I Axe.  You want a senile old man, or a guy who's suffering from advanced dementia?   Don't make me go the Cal route and pull up a couple dozen articles that say so....  For starters...  

September 18: Claims that under Biden, we would be in World War II. (World War II already happened.)

September 26: Tells a rally audience that Jeb Bush invaded Iraq. (George W. Bush led us into Iraq.)

October 8: Says Hannibal Lecter was a great actor. (Lecter was a fictional character played by the great actor Anthony Hopkins.)

October 13: Thinks Obama is currently president. (Joe Biden is the current president.)

October 14: Says Republicans "eat their young" when they attack him. (The teleprompter probably said "eat their own.")

Date? doesn't know the difference between Sioux City Iowa, and Sioux Falls South Dakota. Been to both, BTW.  

So he paid some quack to say he's 100% cognitively fine? The above says BULLSHIT. DJT I'm being sarcastic? No Donnie- you're just lying out of your ass as usual. 

All your selections are bullshit.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course he never urged violence. It was a stupid unfounded charge.  Like the fake unfounded Russian collusion charge. Like the fake unfolded dossier.

WSS

Aw, gee, you're wishin' and a hoping he's not going to get convicted for 1\6, that only knocks it down to 87 other felony charges FYI Steve.  You may think it's an unfounded charge, Federal prosecutors say differently. Like he had classified documents at MAGA-Retardo? Even after one of his lawyers f**king told him it was illegal?  

5 hours ago, Axe said:

I don't read his drunken nonsense anymore

It's also why I rarely bother responding to your delusional reality denying bullshit that's par for the course on this board. Lalalala Trump is totally with it.  My ass Axe, keep chugging the Kool-Aid if it makes you feel better. You do know he lies about everything right?  Well, Man, woman, person, camera, tv probably is too..... Because- as others have said, when they give you that test, they don't use relational things like man, woman- or door, open for that matter. Try an 8 word salad of unrelated stuff instead.... Like paint, spinach, giraffe, cloud, circus.... And say it backwards 5 minutes later. Yep, Donnie is a legend in his own mind, because he properly identified an elephant, or a toothbrush.   :D :D :D 

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Aw, gee, you're wishin' and a hoping he's not going to get convicted for 1\6, that only knocks it down to 87 other felony charges FYI Steve.  You may think it's an unfounded charge, Federal prosecutors say differently. Like he had classified documents at MAGA-Retardo? Even after one of his lawyers f**king told him it was illegal?  

It's also why I rarely bother responding to your delusional reality denying bullshit that's par for the course on this board. Lalalala Trump is totally with it.  My ass Axe, keep chugging the Kool-Aid if it makes you feel better. You do know he lies about everything right?  Well, Man, woman, person, camera, tv probably is too..... Because- as others have said, when they give you that test, they don't use relational things like man, woman- or door, open for that matter. Try an 8 word salad of unrelated stuff instead.... Like paint, spinach, giraffe, cloud, circus.... And say it backwards 5 minutes later. Yep, Donnie is a legend in his own mind, because he properly identified an elephant, or a toothbrush.   :D :D :D 

You don't post here that often because I assume you only get drunk once a day. It may be for a long period of time but what the heck. But you post the same nonsense every time so who cares? You guys spent 4 years on the Russian collusion hoax. You LDSC* guys lied about January 6th. You're not the only guy to post nonsense but you're consistent. I realize people like Liz Cheney have a financial reason for opposing those who aren't supportive of the military industrial complex, but you? I guess there's plenty of Defense money in dayton.

WSS

* lying drunk stupid crazy.

On 12/6/2023 at 9:23 PM, hoorta said:

Thanks for taking the time. Sad that they are so brainwashed they have already forgotten everything you wrote. 

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You don't post here that often because I assume you only get drunk once a day. It may be for a long period of time but what the heck. But you post the same nonsense every time so who cares? You guys spent 4 years on the Russian collusion hoax. You LDSC* guys lied about January 6th. You're not the only guy to post nonsense but you're consistent. I realize people like Liz Cheney have a financial reason for opposing those who aren't supportive of the military industrial complex, but you? I guess there's plenty of Defense money in dayton.

WSS

* lying drunk stupid crazy.

Sorry- all I see is whataboutism and more name calling...  Deflect away- and in my book that's a big FAIL. What you call nonsense, I call an alternate reality that you've deluded yourself into believing. Russian Collusion has jack shit to do with the current charges Trump is facing. Of course you probably believe that four separate prosecutors and the DOJ are all out to get poor widdle Donnie.   Hells bells- you apparently would rather believe a demented delusional pathological liar Steve.  Maybe you missed my saying 1\6 is only a small part of DJT's legal troubles- though it may well be the most important. 

In case you missed the memo, the current NY fraud trial is only to determine how much Donnie is going to have to shell out as a penalty. And please don't think I'm so dumb to not realize whenever the verdict comes down Trump and his lawyers are going to immediately appeal it. Next, he's going to have to pay Ms Carrol a few more million because he can't keep his fat mouth shut. And.. And...  those court cases just keep on coming. :)