THE BROWNS BOARD

new Capitol riot footage panel 'hid from us'

Vambo

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well…well…well, what do we have here.

Hey Larry, can you tell us what’s wrong with this video?

I’ll wait.

I notice they're all MIA...  Now lets see the Dem-Asses spin this one... Everyone who voted for Biden and these sick bastards should be ashamed of themselves.. They got duped and voted against their own country... All you fucks should have the right to vote stripped you... Democrats are enemies to America!

PATHETIC!

so how many times did whoorta lie about Jan. 6th? Happily ? took in the false narratives by dem liars?

The leftwing/deep state liars are playing a terrible game, and playing it for keeps.

They do NOT intend to lose their grip on America and all of us.

45 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so how many times did whoorta lie about Jan. 6th? Happily ? took in the false narratives by dem liars?

The leftwing/deep state liars are playing a terrible game, and playing it for keeps.

They do NOT intend to lose their grip on America and all of us.

The next step is an attempt on Trumps life by the Dems and to anyone who gets in their way... My Aunt works for Trump and they tried getting him at the RNC convention in Cleveland once...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, nickers said:

The next step is an attempt on Trumps life by the Dems and to anyone who gets in their way... My Aunt works for Trump and they tried getting him at the RNC convention in Cleveland once...

If you ever watch the movie "Shooter" or the series by the same name - it certainly seems familiar to what the corrupt in our gov are doing now.

seriously.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

The people crying loudest that Trump was a fascist are the same ones who are cheering on decade long jail sentences for the so-called insurrectionists. Absolutely ridiculous that these tapes weren't made public to begin with. 

What really pisses me off is the fact that the Congressional Dems sitting on the Jan 6th committee, cherry picked whatever they wanted released to the public. Talk about controlling a narrative.

• Thanks 1

On 11/19/2023 at 11:34 AM, nickers said:

I always thought somebody was going to assasinate Obama. 

There's simply to much anger in our society, especially regarding politicians. Yes, they've brought it upon themselves.

Troubling times

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

I always thought somebody was going to assasinate Obama. 

There's simply to much anger in our society, especially regarding politicians. Yes, they've brought it upon themselves.

Troubling times

Sad, but true.

• Upvote 1