THE BROWNS BOARD

Judge orders new election after video shows Democrat ballot stuffing

Vambo

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

you can BET big money that they did that same thing during the presidential election.

I just fucking knew it was only a matter of time people start connecting those dots😆 It just gives me great pleasure knowing that people like you will be tormented until the moment you go to your grave over the 2020 election results.

24 minutes ago, Neo said:

I just fucking knew it was only a matter of time people start connecting those dots😆 It just gives me great pleasure knowing that people like you will be tormented until the moment you go to your grave over the 2020 election results.

Hey stupid.  You think this is the first rigged election? You’re very dim.  Your should go back to drinking paint thinner.  I’m guessing you were more bearable then.

53 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You take great pleasure in very strange things.

Well look at his avatar... That tells you everything you need to know...

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Quite the contrary. You're the one being tormented.

The more voter fraud is brought up the more you become tormented. Don't pretend like you're taking great pleasure. It irritates the fuck out of you.

24 minutes ago, FY56 said:

The more voter fraud is brought up the more you become tormented. Don't pretend like you're taking great pleasure. It irritates the fuck out of you.

Bingo!.. Like.. "How dare we question them"

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Umm no. It was debunked many times that there was fraud in the 2020 election. Bill Maher even mentioned it tonight on his show during his interview with Ted Cruz. I'm not the one connecting dots from something totally seperate. It's been three years already, it's time to let it go.

I know none of you lefties will admit it but Ted Cruz won that debate. I think Bill is a smart guy and sometimes we agree but he was wrong here. And still there's nothing wrong with demanding a recertification of an election, even if it would turn out to be a waste of time and a pain in the ass. And yes you guys are the ones who won't let it go because you think it's a campaign issue and like a pitbull with a child's leg in its teeth, you are going to hold on forever.

WSS

Ps as to the before the cock crowed line Hillary kept that up for well over a year after the election.

Pps how many recounts did Al Gore get?

• Upvote 3

"laughed out of court" Maher

kind of like the precedent set in Derek Chauvin's conviction

no court wanted to even look at it (election fraud) due to the match light into massive "peaceful" protests  

Not even the multi-civil suit against the states that ceased their vote counts brought by Texas and others 

lots of parallels to Jan 6 too

6 hours ago, Neo said:

Umm no. It was debunked many times that there was fraud in the 2020 election. Bill Maher even mentioned it tonight on his show during his interview with Ted Cruz. I'm not the one connecting dots from something totally seperate. It's been three years already, it's time to let it go.

Back up. My comment had nothing to do with the 2020 election, nor did I have any intentions of discussing it. 

I simply said that you people become tormented, as you did here, by any mention of the 2020 election being fraudulent. Triggered is probably the better word.

Just so you are aware, on an earlier video Maher's quote pertaining to liberals......"You're embarrassing me".

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I know none of you lefties will admit it but Ted Cruz won that debate. I think Bill is a smart guy and sometimes we agree but he was wrong here. And still there's nothing wrong with demanding a recertification of an election, even if it would turn out to be a waste of time and a pain in the ass. And yes you guys are the ones who won't let it go because you think it's a campaign issue and like a pitbull with a child's leg in its teeth, you are going to hold on forever.

WSS

Ps as to the before the cock crowed line Hillary kept that up for well over a year after the election.

You would think they would.... after the exhaustive and sincere effort that was put into reassuring that Trump won the 2016 legitimately, no matter how long it took for them to find something that they knew was never there.😒

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

A year? 

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trumps-denial-second-big-lie-ask-hillary-clinton-rcna55764

IMG_5050.jpeg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

Back up. My comment had nothing to do with the 2020 election, nor did I have any intentions of discussing it. 

I don't give a flying fuck what your intentions were. You responded to a comment of mine that was responding to someone mentioning the 2020 election. 

6 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

"laughed out of court" Maher

You guys just love you some Maher when he says something you like. Just like you're probably loving you some F.B.I. right now for seizing the phones and tablets of NY mayor Eric Adams. But not when they investigate a certain orange man.

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

I don't give a flying fuck what your intentions were. You responded to a comment of mine that was responding to someone mentioning the 2020 election. 

You guys just love you some Maher when he says something you like. Just like you're probably loving you some F.B.I. right now for seizing the phones and tablets of NY mayor Eric Adams. But not when they investigate a certain orange man.

Awww have a hankie poopsie!

3 hours ago, Neo said:

Orange man didn't do anything lol, if he did however, your assumption is asinine.

Bill is a far left leaning commentator, it should be eye opening to you blind lefties when even he trashes all your stupid arguments.

As far as the FBI, we'll see what they actually find and do about it. We don't just jump on band wagons for the hell of it, unlike lefties.

2 hours ago, Jax said:

Orange man didn't do anything lol, if he did however, your assumption is asinine.

You don't have to get all defensive.

Bill is a far left leaning commentator, it should be eye opening to you blind lefties when even he trashes all your stupid arguments.

If you're going to troll, you're going to have to do better than that.  Bill Maher is far from being far left. Tell me you don't watch Bill Maher without telling me you don't watch Bill Maher.

As far as the FBI, we'll see what they actually find and do about it. We don't just jump on band wagons for the hell of it, unlike lefties.

So in other words, if they find something on Eric Adams then you'll love the FBI. If they don't then you'll want them all fired and the whole thing dismantled, even if he did nothing wrong. 

Your thinking and logic is weird.

I didn't get defensive.

No one is trolling you, you're being dense. Even Bill knows when you lefties are too far left. But you don't catch on.

No, as in I'm being cynical anything will come of it even if they have conclusive evidence. But we'll see. I don't know why you must put words into peoples mouths just because you couldn't make your point.

Also, drop the strange ass "tell me your...without telling me" bit, it's so stupid I'm embarrassed for you.

On 11/11/2023 at 7:14 PM, Jax said:

Your thinking and logic is weird.

I didn't get defensive.

No one is trolling you, you're being dense. Even Bill knows when you lefties are too far left. But you don't catch on.

No, as in I'm being cynical anything will come of it even if they have conclusive evidence. But we'll see. I don't know why you must put words into peoples mouths just because you couldn't make your point.

Also, drop the strange ass "tell me your...without telling me" bit, it's so stupid I'm embarrassed for you.

maybe it's this  - 

Albert Einstien (2).jpg

• Upvote 2

On 11/11/2023 at 1:09 PM, Neo said:

image.png.c5a9aa1266aa1f83c0de33cb5a69655c.png

• Haha 1