THE BROWNS BOARD

$20 HR Minimum Wage Increase cause Big Mac to $18.00

Vambo

1 minute ago, Neo said:

You just prove why abortion should be legal. Too bad you didn't get aborted.

You really are a POS aren't you?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Shit , if I was his mother, I wouldn't have even spent the money. He would have just got the ole' coat hanger treatment😆

Yep.. You are... Sad...

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Shit , if I was his mother, I wouldn't have even spent the money. He would have just got the ole' coat hanger treatment😆

One of your two dads just used image.png.788851fd81b8ead52873ea56db83bdb7.pngto bring you into the world!

40 minutes ago, Neo said:

I have NO sympathy for the "Don't Tread On Me " people who want women to vote their rights away. The amount of hypocrisy is staggering. 🖕

59a49f85ee5cd893f968ffc9d74aff0f.jpg.ab3cc7df4f9cc6c6177ac2f2b5f4af11.jpg

Is that flag from one of your two dads or both?

This isn't how you cost out products. Doubling a fast food workers pays won't double the cost of a bit Mac

Corporations have been using inflation and other shifts to increase prices and increase profits. With oil companies it's mostly a necessity so they have more power. McDonald's is probably just pushing it to see how far they can go. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

This isn't how you cost out products. Doubling a fast food workers pays won't double the cost of a bit Mac

Corporations have been using inflation and other shifts to increase prices and increase profits. With oil companies it's mostly a necessity so they have more power. McDonald's is probably just pushing it to see how far they can go. 

Don’t worry, automation will do away with the overpaid burger flippers and those mean old corporations will reap the larger profits.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The price of the hamburgers isn't causing the long-term damage. Just greasing the skids for automation which will leave human beings with nothing to do. It's my opinion that people with nothing to do but sit around the house smoke weed and wait for a check leads to no good.

WSS

Agreed.. But as a weed smoker.. I'm not one who just sits around.. I am at least creating music.. Going hiking 2x's a week And working on whatever art project I'm doing whether it be graphics , Drawing etc.. Physically... yeah.. I've been beat down.. But mentally.. I could never give up and stop living life.. And if you have paid attention you have seen on my Facebook wall you also know I'm pretty much always engaged in a family adventure or some kind of trip which I will be doing a lot of next year god willing were not embroiled in WWIII!!! I'm not nor ever was a freeloader.. I've worked hard my whole life for what little I have.. I never became jaded by material on monetary things or needs... I'm proud of the work ethic I have that was instilled in me by my parents...

Parents are and should be the real heroes we look up to and aspire to be...

• Upvote 1