THE BROWNS BOARD

Channel 5 - Palestine Rally

MLD Woody

That's a pretty long clip for local news. I suppose these things are happening all over the country and the world. Did you have a take on it or just looking to stir the pot?

But having a valley girl or an amateur rapper as a spokesperson for your cause is priceless.

WSS

Ps no doubt there were Nazi supporters in the United States during the second world war.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That's a pretty long clip for local news. I suppose these things are happening all over the country and the world. Did you have a take on it or just looking to stir the pot?

But having a valley girl or an amateur rapper as a spokesperson for your cause is priceless.

WSS

Ps no doubt there were Nazi supporters in the United States during the second world war.

This isn't a local news station. It's just an independent journalist that goes to events like these and does interviews / gets videos 

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Regarding the bold, no doubt. According to some news sources, we still have some neo Nazis right here in America. Hitler may be dead, but his philosophy lives on. 🙄 It goes to show, this latest "war" is going to keep on going ad infinitium. Never ending cycle of violence. 

Already said it Steve... Unfortunately a lot of innocent Palestinians are getting killed because Hamas launched a terrorist attack from Gaza.  

One of the religious mentors I listen to did have a thought provoking point though.  His 0.02 cents....  Yup, 1,000+ Israelis got murdered- some of them barbarically. What's a measured response?  Does that give Israel the right to reduce Gaza to a smoking pile of rubble?  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Regarding the bold, no doubt. According to some news sources, we still have some neo Nazis right here in America. Hitler may be dead, but his philosophy lives on. 🙄 It goes to show, this latest "war" is going to keep on going ad infinitium. Never ending cycle of violence. 

Already said it Steve... Unfortunately a lot of innocent Palestinians are getting killed because Hamas launched a terrorist attack from Gaza.  

One of the religious mentors I listen to did have a thought provoking point though.  His 0.02 cents....  Yup, 1,000+ Israelis got murdered- some of them barbarically. What's a measured response?  Does that give Israel the right to reduce Gaza to a smoking pile of rubble?  

I'm less concerned about the moral argument and more concerned with the real-world consequences of Europe and North America opening their doors to a million people with legitimate grievances against the West.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

I'm less concerned about the moral argument and more concerned with the real-world consequences of Europe and North America opening their doors to a million people with legitimate grievances against the West.

MHO- Not so much the west, but we (the Palestinians) are never going to forget those Israelis murdered some of my relatives. Boiled down, it's a Muslim- Jewish jihad that's been going on pre Muhammad all the way back to Biblical times. 🙄

6 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

25 minutes ago, hoorta said:

MHO- Not so much the west, but we (the Palestinians) are never going to forget those Israelis murdered some of my relatives. Boiled down, it's a Muslim- Jewish jihad that's been going on pre Muhammad all the way back to Biblical times. 🙄

Egypt and Jordan, the Saudis, also do NOT want those palestinians coming to their country either.

That says volumes. It's sad, but well over a million "palestinians" live and work in Israel with no problem.

An Arab-Israeli medic was murdered by hamas at that music concernt, trying to help those injured.

Some schools in the past, palestinain kids and Israeli kids play together and learn together in school, at least I have seen that in the past.

Then there is a segment of the palestinian population that schools young kids to be terrorists and pretend to kill Jews.

the jihad, obviously, has historically and brutally been one sided - Muslims against Jews.

There is NO "jihad" on the part of the Jews. and the Jews do not "murder", they kill strictly in self defense.

Going to war to destroy millions of Jews warrants Israel fighting back for it's life as a nation.

Palestinians who hate and war, hamas/hezbollah, etc - do NOT get a free ride to go to war and have their prey not fight to survive.

The Jews back in that Jewish settlement - who were conquered and murdered, and the young men beheaded, etc etc etc, men, women and children, never did anything to be hated.

Neither has Israel done anything to be legitimately hated for.

Forced to fight for their lives, war is hell on both sides. The difference is, those who rape, murder/behead/burn babies alive, etc etc etc etc - do not have ANY claim to be "victims". They forced their own demise, they force innocent civilians to be in harm's way, and Israel can't just not fight the war to survive.

Anyone who disagrees can just get over it. It's nonsense.

18 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Egypt and Jordan, the Saudis, also do NOT want those palestinians coming to their country either.

That says volumes. It's sad, but well over a million "palestinians" live and work in Israel with no problem.

An Arab-Israeli medic was murdered by hamas at that music concernt, trying to help those injured.

Some schools in the past, palestinain kids and Israeli kids play together and learn together in school, at least I have seen that in the past.

Then there is a segment of the palestinian population that schools young kids to be terrorists and pretend to kill Jews.

the jihad, obviously, has historically and brutally been one sided - Muslims against Jews.

There is NO "jihad" on the part of the Jews. and the Jews do not "murder", they kill strictly in self defense.

Going to war to destroy millions of Jews warrants Israel fighting back for it's life as a nation.

Palestinians who hate and war, hamas/hezbollah, etc - do NOT get a free ride to go to war and have their prey not fight to survive.

The Jews back in that Jewish settlement - who were conquered and murdered, and the young men beheaded, etc etc etc, men, women and children, never did anything to be hated.

Forced to fight for their lives, war is hell on both sides. The difference is, those who rape, murder/behead/burn babies alive, etc etc etc etc - do not have ANY claim to be "victims". They forced their own demise, they force innocent civilians to be in harm's way, and Israel can't just not fight the war to survive.

tenor.gif?itemid=5547928

Where is all the outrage from Palestine that Hamas and Palestine are separate?

All the flag waving from all the displaced Palestinians who’ve left Palestine should be begging to have Hamas removed. Yet that doesn’t happen?

Palestine and Hamas seem unified in one thing.  Killing the Jews.  Am I wrong?

11 hours ago, hammertime said:

Where is all the outrage from Palestine that Hamas and Palestine are separate?

All the flag waving from all the displaced Palestinians who’ve left Palestine should be begging to have Hamas removed. Yet that doesn’t happen?

Palestine and Hamas seem unified in one thing.  Killing the Jews.  Am I wrong?

no, you are mostly right. There are some palestinians that don't buy into the cultural "religious" hatred of all Jews.

On 10/16/2023 at 6:13 AM, MLD Woody said:

told ya, woodpecker's people "who just want a better life".....

after all Jews in Israel are tortured, brutally murdered and Israel wiped off the face of the earth.

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

This is hilarious

I've been reading a lot about how Western media, with push from Israel, has manipulated information / put out disinformation / restrict negative information to build Israeli support. 

There's no better example of that then Cal's mindless regurgitations of what he reads on RedState

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This is hilarious

I've been reading a lot about how Western media, with push from Israel, has manipulated information / put out disinformation / restrict negative information to build Israeli support. 

There's no better example of that then Cal's mindless regurgitations of what he reads on RedState

In other words you were getting brainwashed again. Terrorists attacks are justified right?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This is hilarious

the joke is on you. "you've been reading" ??? THAT is hilarious, since you never nave any idea of what you are talking about.

So, post the link, or your false bravado will stink.image.gif.916ff7102389684cf61dcde91dd0ef75.gif

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Rational response from our most intellectual and insightful board member

Says the village idiot with his nose glued on Bidens anus

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This is hilarious

And your blind belief in anything anti Israel is also very obvious woodpecker.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So woody, you've been known to take umbrance with some particular sites you don't approve of so is this something you consider a good solid news source and quality reporting? Or you just put it up to stir the pot?

WSS

It has nothing to do with my approval or disapproval of sites. It has to do with the known bias, levels of misinformation, and overall legitimacy of those sites. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It has nothing to do with my approval or disapproval of sites. It has to do with the known bias, levels of misinformation, and overall legitimacy of those sites. 

woodpecker translation:

"information that makes me completely wrong rankle my trans feathers and torques my twisted beak"