THE BROWNS BOARD

Ranked: Median Student Debt for a U.S. College Degree

Axe

My GI Bil paid for all my college. I knew so many guys who enlisted to have a change to go to college, where their otherwise would have been no chance to afford it, and loans were an iffy solution.

I posted this for informational purposes rather than opinion.. First off.. 1440 rocks I highly recommend the daily news service that is devoid of political editorials and is delivered to your email address of choice every morning (save Sunday)and is a quick read.. 1440 is the number of minutes in a day. Google is your friend,, kinda.. 😕

This pc was probably meant to educate the American public with an overview of college education debt in this country so you know where, and what your tax dollars are going for with any forthcoming possible debt relief plan that passes muster with the SC.

Just now, VaporTrail said:

You guys don't want to know what my monthly payment is for student loans. Haha. I should just emigrate to South Africa and stick the American taxpayer with my bill. 

I'd "lol" but that is tough.

On 10/13/2023 at 10:12 PM, VaporTrail said:

I should just emigrate to South Africa and stick the American taxpayer with my bill. 

Why leave?

You could remain here with all the other non-paying Student Loan recipients.