THE BROWNS BOARD

Democrats SHOCKED To Find BLM And Antifa SUPPORT Hamas Targeting CIVILIANS, WE WARNED THEM

Vambo

The Islamist-Leftist voting bloc exists in large part due to GWB and Trump foreign policy. Historically, American Muslims have otherwise been pretty consistent supporters of Republicans. That relationship is just about at an end. 

Watching the "No human is illegal" crowd getting blown the fuck out in Michigan by elected Muslim politicians who banned city display of pride flags has been a great joy for me. Firstly, I don't think the decision will stand if challenged on 1A grounds. Secondly, what the fuck did they think was going to happen when they welcomed all these people from a culture that values their religion over our constitution??? Well hey, at least that bigot Trump isn't president!

The nationalist voting bloc called this out and tried to argue for more border controls, prioritizing people who don't have to undergo a massive change to assimilate to our culture (e.g. - Europeans and East/South Asians). They were lambasted as racist xenophobes. I would hope that the pro-Hamas rallies we saw this week will open up some of their eyes to one of the many downsides of an open border policy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1