THE BROWNS BOARD

Can it happen here? Think about it..... hamas type terrorists

calfoxwc

getting close to home dammit:

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2023/10/16/two-iranians-on-the-terror-watchlist-captured-crossing-us-border-n2165136

Two Iranians on the Terror Watchlist Captured Crossing U.S. Border

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Can't imagine how that would be taken any differently. Talking about Hamas and a terrorist attack and comparing it with a crackpot and a bump stock as if the two were related in any way. Just because you've made a decision to support everything the left wing stands for because you hate Trump and you hate Cal doesn't lend moral equivalency to these two situations.

WSS

Wrong on (almost) all counts. Read my PM. They're related in that a lot of innocent people got killed. And you're WAY wrong that I support everything that the left fringe of the Democratic party stands for. Oh, I may have posted here about a dozen times I'm pro life, for starters. 

FYI from my POV, it's sort of hard to like a guy who constantly calls prosecutors or anyone else he doesn't like "deranged" or worse.  LOL, everything DJT says is pretty much a projection of who he is.  :D 

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Wrong on (almost) all counts. Read my PM. They're related in that a lot of innocent people got killed. And you're WAY wrong that I support everything that the left fringe of the Democratic party stands for. Oh, I may have posted here about a dozen times I'm pro life, for starters. 

FYI from my POV, it's sort of hard to like a guy who constantly calls prosecutors or anyone else he doesn't like "deranged" or worse.  LOL, everything DJT says is pretty much a projection of who he is.  :D 

I'll give you some slack, you are only gaslighting, surely, because you make no sense.

According to your nonsense, a tree and a mushroom are both the same because they are both plants, eh?

At least Vapor is serious most of the time.

The murders in Vegas, horrific, is an isolated incident. It is not related to any other murders by guns in any other place in America.

The horrific nazi-ish sickenly brutal crimes in Israel - are NOT ISOLATED. They are carried out by hamas, who are also bombing Israel with missiles, who are also taking hostages and burning babies alive, beheaded babies alive, shooting children in front of their parents, committing genocide as much as they possible can. Hezbollah is sending missiles from Lebenon.

Again, this surprise assault on an inncent country, an innocent people - was planned for years with Iran leading the way, with tons of rockets and arms, etc.

THAT is "escalation" already.

Add in them getting arms etc from NK, china, syria, iran, etc etc.... THAT is worse escalation.

FACT: Israel is the absolute innocent party in this war. Any other viewpoint to the contrary is uncivilized.

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2023/10/17/the-writing-is-on-the-wall-america-will-be-hit-because-of-the-invasion-from-mexico-n2165201

The Writing Is on the Wall: America Likely to Be Hit Because of the Invasion From Mexico