THE BROWNS BOARD

corrupt biden holds bbq while Americans are murdered in Israel

calfoxwc

We've been depleting our munitions cache for Ukraine and now Israel, where does that leave Taiwan? Not to mention, the whole Arab world is lurking around Israel.

Also, our recruitment numbers have been down, though I have no doubt people will enlist if a situation arises, it's just that they'll be fresh off recruitment with little training.

There's little faith in our leaders like Biden and Milly though he left at least, but he still leaves behind his mess.

We have our own country that needs secured with a flood of unknowns.

4 hours ago, Jax said:

We've been depleting our munitions cache for Ukraine and now Israel, where does that leave Taiwan? Not to mention, the whole Arab world is lurking around Israel.

Also, our recruitment numbers have been down, though I have no doubt people will enlist if a situation arises, it's just that they'll be fresh off recruitment with little training.

There's little faith in our leaders like Biden and Milly though he left at least, but he still leaves behind his mess.

We have our own country that needs secured with a flood of unknowns.

Sadly, I wouldn't have enlisted with this president being helpless and run by the leftists around him. Sure, a lot of young folks won't enlist - maybe that is their intent in this corrupt leftwing gov.

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I guess you're not a Real American 

except I DID enlist, you fool.

you never have served. So, woodpecker, you really stepped in your own birdpoop this time. lol

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Sadly, I wouldn't have enlisted with this president being helpless and run by the leftists around him. Sure, a lot of young folks won't enlist - maybe that is their intent in this corrupt leftwing gov.

May be an image of 1 person and text

democrat refuses to condemn the hamas war crimes against civilians:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/10/10/watch-colorado-democrat-refuses-to-condemn-hamas-slayings-responds-sarcastically-when-pressed-n2164906

WATCH: Colorado Democrat Goes Viral for Refusing to Condemn Hamas Slayings

4 hours ago, Jax said:

Thanks for serving Cal.

Thank you. I'm so humbled, though, I worked in an office in a squadron in the Strategic Air Command. Old B-52s on the flight line, etc. There are so many guys who fought in battle, had serious jobs on carriers, paratroops, special forces....

Yesterday, again, I was asked why I didn't sign up for veteran medical benefits by a health advisor, since I technically was in active duty during the time of the end of the Vietnam War. I said, again, that others need it far more than I do, we have great insurance - my Wife retired from teaching.