THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden admin admits ‘immediate need’ for border barrier as illegal migration surges

Vambo

7 hours ago, Jax said:

I wonder if somehow it's now ok to build a wall that libidiots want to. (after the country got wrecked)

they have enough illegals to vote them into winning all elections.....

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

But you guys said the border was open. Does this mean ByDon will have built more of the wall than Cheetos did? 🙂

Now the libidiots are in favor of a wall? Little late or did your cult already bring in enough votes?

Trump was ahead of his time, building the wall while there was no invasion and the libidiots were melting down over cages Obama built.

Now Biden can use all the wall sections Trump already had built, well the ones those dumbass libs didn't already sell in a fire sale.

Man you guys are criminal and dumb.

• Upvote 2

On 10/4/2023 at 11:15 PM, Jax said:

I wonder if somehow it's now ok to build a wall that libidiots want to. (after the country got wrecked)

Trump had four years to complete the wall, why wasn't it done or close to being done?🤷‍♂️

59 minutes ago, Neo said:

Trump had four years to complete the wall, why wasn't it done or close to being done?🤷‍♂️

opposition from the dem controlled congress.

He already stated he is only doing it because he's forced to. He doesn't even want credit, but make no mistake, there's not much credit to give if you mean he's finishing it cause trump couldn't. That wouldn't be accurate. Protecting our borders is a no brainer, but I would be very pleased with whoever does something to secure this country.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jax said:

He already stated he is only doing it because he's forced to. He doesn't even want credit, but make no mistake, there's not much credit to give if you mean he's finishing it cause trump couldn't. That wouldn't be accurate. Protecting our borders is a no brainer, but I would be very pleased with whoever does something to secure this country.

At first you said you gave Trump full credit for the wall even though it was incomplete

Then you say it's a "process" which I interprete as something that couldn't be finished during his 4 year term, which means "somebody" else had to finish it.

Now your telling me you won't give Biden credit for finishing the wall. Sounds like you don't want to give him credit for ANYTING. Am I wrong? Help me out here.

It also sounds like even if he did decide to finish building it from the get go you wouldn't give him any kind of praise even though he gave you something you want. 

Don't waste my time if you just want to play word games. I've posted plenty of videos and talked about it enough already.

But ffs let's walk you through this and I'll try not to leave any room fthat you can twist my words or act dumb.

At first you said you gave Trump full credit for the wall even though it was incomplete

Who else would you give credit to? Everyone was against him  and tried stopping him at every chance. It's incomplete because as I said it's a process. He has come up with a plan, go over paper work, submit said paperwork, wait for reply on said paper work, talk with lawyers, find a factory, handle logistics, hire companies, those companies have to come up with a plan, obtain the materials, build the wall sections, whatever else I left out. Do you think the wall is the only thing on his plate as well? The wall was well on it's way by the end of his term, then incompetent libs and lefties halted it full stop, even sold wall sections for a fraction of a penny on the dollar.

Then you say it's a "process" which I interprete as something that couldn't be finished during his 4 year term, which means "somebody" else had to finish it.

Unfortunately he only had one term but considering his short time to get this done, he did what he could.

Now your telling me you won't give Biden credit for finishing the wall. Sounds like you don't want to give him credit for ANYTING. Am I wrong? Help me out here.

Why does he deserve credit? I already stated he's forced to build a section of the wall. He;s not finishing it and he's not doing it to protect us, he's doing it because he's forced to. There's no credit to give for anything and above all, Trump already had everything in place, all he had to do was sign off, except for when he did the opposite and halted construction.

It also sounds like even if he did decide to finish building it from the get go you wouldn't give him any kind of praise even though he gave you something you want.

He's an idiot who can't find the exit off a stage and is corrupt as hell, he doesn't know what's going on until he reads it off the prompter and half the time he can't even handle that. Trump started it, everything was in place so why would I give Biden any credit other than for not being a douchebag for stopping it, that's all the credit I'd give him. Reality is, that's not what happened so why waste my time over shit??

So are you all of the sudden for the wall? Why would you give Biden dipshit any credit?

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Don't waste my time if you just want to play word games. I've posted plenty of videos and talked about it enough already.

But ffs let's walk you through this and I'll try not to leave any room fthat you can twist my words or act dumb.

Who else would you give credit to? Everyone was against him  and tried stopping him at every chance. It's incomplete because as I said it's a process. He has come up with a plan, go over paper work, submit said paperwork, wait for reply on said paper work, talk with lawyers, find a factory, handle logistics, hire companies, those companies have to come up with a plan, obtain the materials, build the wall sections, whatever else I left out. Do you think the wall is the only thing on his plate as well? The wall was well on it's way by the end of his term, then incompetent libs and lefties halted it full stop, even sold wall sections for a fraction of a penny on the dollar.

Unfortunately he only had one term but considering his short time to get this done, he did what he could.

Why does he deserve credit? I already stated he's forced to build a section of the wall. He;s not finishing it and he's not doing it to protect us, he's doing it because he's forced to. There's no credit to give for anything and above all, Trump already had everything in place, all he had to do was sign off, except for when he did the opposite and halted construction.

He's an idiot who can't find the exit off a stage and is corrupt as hell, he doesn't know what's going on until he reads it off the prompter and half the time he can't even handle that. Trump started it, everything was in place so why would I give Biden any credit other than for not being a douchebag for stopping it, that's all the credit I'd give him. Reality is, that's not what happened so why waste my time over shit??

So are you all of the sudden for the wall? Why would you give Biden dipshit any credit?

Oh pick yourself up off your sister and go play in traffic you little fuckwad.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Why would you give Biden dipshit any credit?

Some of clowns are already saying it's too late that the damage is already done. So if that's the case I'm sure that if that sack of wasted afterbirth somehow magically gets back in office and completes the wall, you will be smoking his little chode anyhow. 

6 hours ago, Neo said:

Some of clowns are already saying it's too late that the damage is already done. So if that's the case I'm sure that if that sack of wasted afterbirth somehow magically gets back in office and completes the wall, you will be smoking his little chode anyhow. 

Does that make you mad?

6 hours ago, Neo said:

Intelligent thing to say, I'm just tired of constantly trying to debate things while you morons do nothing but play word games and ignore issues.

Glad you have no real reply though, called out and had nothing to contribute as usual.

11 hours ago, Neo said:

sorry, but Jax's reply to your nonsense made you out to be an ass.

you didn't have to get enraged at him - you made yourself look like just that with your initial blathering.