THE BROWNS BOARD

Kevin McCarthy ousted as speaker of the House as Dems join Gaetz in historic vote

Vambo

Good. The doubters who kept voting against McCarthy are justified - he did knuckle under badly

to the hard core left. He broke his promises, and his tough talk was to get elected. This last curtsy to the left

was the final straw. He was not a leader, but a player. Good riddance.

• Upvote 3

https://www.aol.com/mccarthy-says-thinks-survive-leadership-125836976.html

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A handful of Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday ousted Republican Speaker Kevin McCarthy, as party infighting pl...

For a lot of people party means more than ideology. Kind of stupid but that's the way it is. For instance liberals who despise everything Liz Cheney stands for loater because she hated trump. Let me ask you is that stupid or not? I'll give you a hit the answer is yes.

(A metaphor might be that Harley-Davidsons are very popular with the America First bikers, but does that hold true if they are made in china?)

WSS

Well, I like the guy from Oklahoma, and Jordan.....

McCarthy didn't have the nads to fight for us, he just

wilted on the budget badly.Scalise has serious health problems, and Jordan is a bull in a china shop, although,

maybe that is what we need - a fighter vs the hardcore corrupt left.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023/10/04/report-jim-jordan-is-considering-run-for-speaker-n2164659

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Which party's leader is currently indicted under RICO? RICO, which was created to go after the mafia.

What nonsense are you talking now? You love McCarthy for what reason? The people you support have caused irreparable damage to the country. Why would somebody want to go along with them? Even for expediency? To keep the brand alive?

WSS

32 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Gets kicked out for working/voting with Dems. How was he kicked out? By working/voting with Dems. Banana Republican Party. 

And the Libtards voted with Gaetz to remove him.

You can’t make this shit up. 🤡

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

What nonsense are you talking now? You love McCarthy for what reason? The people you support have caused irreparable damage to the country. Why would somebody want to go along with them? Even for expediency? To keep the brand alive?

WSS

Wtf are you talking about? I never support McCarthy, he is just a bad as the freedumb caucus. Your party cannot govern. They have done nothing to help this country since getting control of the house. Zero. They can't even vote in a speaker, because they are too busy looking for likes on their social media. How about you stop voting for stupid people? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Wtf are you talking about? I never support McCarthy, he is just a bad as the freedumb caucus. Your party cannot govern. They have done nothing to help this country since getting control of the house. Zero. They can't even vote in a speaker, because they are too busy looking for likes on their social media. How about you stop voting for stupid people? 

Don't be an idiot. If that's possible. This boil down to eight conservative Republicans. Since it's all about party brand maybe some of your people could have crossed the aisle? But no so don't Badger me about it.

WSS

20 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

They have done nothing to help this country since getting control of the house. Zero.

How about you stop voting for stupid people? 

What has your party done to help this country, besides open up the border and let millions of illegals in?

Vote for stoopid people? Says the Biden Nut Swinger! 🤣😂🤡

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, I like the guy from Oklahoma, and Jordan.....

McCarthy didn't have the nads to fight for us, he just

wilted on the budget badly.Scalise has serious health problems, and Jordan is a bull in a china shop, although,

maybe that is what we need - a fighter vs the hardcore corrupt left.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023/10/04/report-jim-jordan-is-considering-run-for-speaker-n2164659

Jordan for Speaker? Now I know you're in serious need of a Mental intervention. 

They might as well nominate Trump for Speaker. 

Bunch of kids in the Congressional sandbox. We'd rather burn the country down if we can't get our way. BTW, Trump increased the National debt by $7.8 TRILLION while he was in office? And his GOP pals were just fine with that. So Joe is increasing the same debt? OMG, we can't let that happen!!! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

BTW, Trump increased the National debt by $7.8 TRILLION while he was in office? And his GOP pals were just fine with that. So Joe is increasing the same debt? OMG, we can't let that happen!!! 

You mean a Republican President and a Democratic controlled House increased the National debt by $7.8 trillion?

Say it ain’t so!

BTW, there’s a word for that, it’s called “bipartisan”.

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Memes. 😆

So you have nothing. SSDD

That was just too much bullshit in one post.

I stopped at the “Passed the Inflation Reduction Act”.

That’s like saying, “I put out that fire by dumping gasoline on it”. 🤣😂🤡

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Jordan for Speaker? Now I know you're in serious need of a Mental intervention. 

They might as well nominate Trump for Speaker. 

Bunch of kids in the Congressional sandbox. We'd rather burn the country down if we can't get our way. BTW, Trump increased the National debt by $7.8 TRILLION while he was in office? And his GOP pals were just fine with that. So Joe is increasing the same debt? OMG, we can't let that happen!!! 

$3.1 Trillion: Pandemic Spending Drives The Federal Budget Deficit To A Record

October 16, 20203:08 PM ET

48 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

That was just too much bullshit in one post.

I stopped at the “Passed the Inflation Reduction Act”.

That’s like saying, “I put out that fire by dumping gasoline on it”. 🤣😂🤡

LOl, his infaltion reduction act was all about spending for green energy which is not only a bust but a burden on everyone that accomplishes nothing.

These libs are so dumb it's almost comical. hahaha one idiot thinks Biden did anything good, ffs man.

16 minutes ago, Jax said:

LOl, his infaltion reduction act was all about spending for green energy which is not only a bust but a burden on everyone that accomplishes nothing.

These libs are so dumb it's almost comical. hahaha one idiot thinks Biden did anything good, ffs man.

Biden passed legislations; Cheetos tweeted. That you don't like it doesn't matter. Wins for the good guys.