THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos confirmed to think service members are suckers and losers.

cccjwh

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Either you believe Miley, Kelly, Barr, Bolton or you believe your cult leader. Since you are in a cult, not believing your cult leader will make you a Rhino. So everyone knows which one you will choose. 👍

You hate those people. Now they are your cult leaders?

By the way, as I often ask liberals, do you have an actual quote or an actual sound byte of the suckers/losers comment or just a vague reference by a disgruntled ex-employee?

It's okay if you don't it happens but you're blathering would carry more weight if it exists.

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You hate those people. Now they are your cult leaders?

By the way, as I often ask liberals, do you have an actual quote or an actual sound byte of the suckers/losers comment or just a vague reference by a disgruntled ex-employee?

It's okay if you don't it happens but you're blathering would carry more weight if it exists.

WSS

Quotes and the links are in the thread Steve. Not that you cult members care.

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Quotes and the links are in the thread Steve. Not that you cult members care.

That's exactly the place I was referring to. Not only is the Atlantic left-wing rag but only two words are in quotation marks and apparently only heard by a former disgruntled chief of staff.

I realize that constitutes a quote to some of you crazy lefties.

I would ask for the same kind of proof with anybody.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

That's exactly the place I was referring to. Not only is the Atlantic left-wing rag but only two words are in quotation marks and apparently only heard by a former disgruntled chief of staff.

I realize that constitutes a quote to some of you crazy lefties.

I would ask for the same kind of proof with anybody.

WSS

This is a statement given to CNN from John Kelly. Please keep pretending you care.

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump | CNN Politics

Trump insulted vets in private, former Chief of Staff Kelly confirms (militarytimes.com)

13 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

This is a statement given to CNN from John Kelly. Please keep pretending you care.

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump | CNN Politics

Trump insulted vets in private, former Chief of Staff Kelly confirms (militarytimes.com)

Is that true?….Or did you hear it from the Clown News Network? 🤣😂🤡

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

McCain is not the entire military. When I served, once in a while, you come across an extremely dirty dirtbag. I knew a master sergeant once, that was a serious racist. Hated blacks, Hispanics, and Christians. In our squadron.  I also have no use for Gen. Mattis' dirty politics. Just like being a priest makes you permanently respectable.

or any profession.

Your comments are extremely stupid.

furthermore - that msgt was writing up black and Hispanic airmen right and left for bogus charges, to eventually get them kicked out of the service. He tried to do the same thing to me - I kept going to AF event church retreats because I was dating one of the prettiest girls around. He ridiculed the existence of God, and belittled Christians, in front of our whole sqadron, while our terrific commander was on emergency leave.

In the service, you salute the UNIFORM/RANK, not the man wearing it even if he a piece of garbage human being.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Yes, keep pretending he didn't say it so you can continue to worship your god. It's a cult after all.

I wasn’t there during the conversation, and I know you weren’t there either.

But keep on swinging on Biden’s nut sack.