THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos confirmed to think service members are suckers and losers.

cccjwh

Former General and Cheetos's Chief of Staff, John Kelly. Confirms the story that Cheetos thinks service members are suckers and losers. This is on top of another former General who said Cheetos didn't want wounded warriors near him. This is the nut job's hero and the leader of their party. He has complete and utter disdain for the military and their members.  

When Trump and Kelly, who served as secretary of homeland security before becoming the White House chief of staff, visited Arlington on Memorial Day in 2017, the two men stopped at Robert Kelly's grave. Standing there, Trump reportedly turned to Kelly and said: "I don't get it. What was in it for them?"

----

It was a wet day with soft ground at the Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall in Arlington, Virginia, and Avila's wheelchair almost overturned before others including former Vice President Mike Pence and Milley's wife rushed to help him.

When Avila finished his performance, Milley claimed that Trump said to him: "Why do you bring people like that here? No one wants to see that, the wounded," before telling him not to let Avila appear in public again.

----

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Original story

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ - The Atlantic

Donald Trump once told Mark Milley no one wanted to see a disabled vet who had been severely wounded in Afghanistan, report says (yahoo.com)

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So, I guess you nut jobs are taking Cheetos word over multiple former generals. Of course you are, it's a requirement to be in your cult. You know, maybe you just agree with Cheetos. 

Let's say this. I've said a bunch of shit in the past the wood come to bite me in the ass if I was running for public office. I'm not. But when I was very young and liberal I saw things in a different way. Let me ask you this if you can answer an adult question: do you believe that young men who signed up went over and died in Desert Storm had been lied to? Simple as that. How about vietnam? Afghanistan?

Never having served my opinion of the military has shifted over the years but one thing I do believe is that we shouldn't be in foreign conflict unless there is benefit to the United States of america. I don't know if DieHard disagrees with me there or not.

WSS

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So, I guess you nut jobs are taking Cheetos word over multiple former generals. Of course you are, it's a requirement to be in your cult. You know, maybe you just agree with Cheetos. 

What now brainwashed lefty? What makes you think generals are anything different than any other political hack? Look at Milly...

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Let's say this. I've said a bunch of shit in the past the wood come to bite me in the ass if I was running for public office. I'm not. But when I was very young and liberal I saw things in a different way. Let me ask you this if you can answer an adult question: do you believe that young men who signed up went over and died in Desert Storm had been lied to? Simple as that. How about vietnam? Afghanistan?

Never having served my opinion of the military has shifted over the years but one thing I do believe is that we shouldn't be in foreign conflict unless there is benefit to the United States of america. I don't know if DieHard disagrees with me there or not.

WSS

So you do agree with Cheetos. You think wounded warriors are suckers and losers, because they served their country. You didn't need to tell us that you were never in the military. Your statements shows that loud and clear. It is an honor to serve and those that gave up so much deserve our respect. Even from those like you who don't understand "what was in it for them".  Enjoy the freedom others gave you.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

What now brainwashed lefty? What makes you think generals are anything different than any other political hack? Look at Milly...

The cult believes Cheetos over their own family and friends. So they sure aren't going to believe a dozen of ex-Trump cabinet members, respected military members or their own eyes and ears. Whatever Cheetos says is true, no matter what and/or who says otherwise. 

So far:

One that thinks wounded warriors are suckers and losers - Steve

One that believes Cheetos over everyone else - Jax

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I know if he had said that to me I would have had to be restrained by the Secret Service.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So you do agree with Cheetos. You think wounded warriors are suckers and losers, because they served their country. You didn't need to tell us that you were never in the military. Your statements shows that loud and clear. It is an honor to serve and those that gave up so much deserve our respect. Even from those like you who don't understand "what was in it for them".  Enjoy the freedom others gave you.

Thought I might try to discuss something with you on a level above junior high but apparently not. I think he shouldn't have said it. I do think a lot of good men and women were suckered in to volunteering to fight in a a bullshit War.

WSS

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Thought I might try to discuss something with you on a level above junior high but apparently not. I think he shouldn't have said it. I do think a lot of good men and women were suckered in to volunteering to fight in a a bullshit War.

WSS

You tried to justify him saying it. By insinuating that their sacrifices meant less/nothing because they were fooled into fight for their county in a "bullshit war". You are just as bad as Cheetos.

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You tried to justify him saying it. By insinuating that their sacrifices meant less/nothing because they were fooled into fight for their county in a "bullshit war". You are just as bad as Cheetos.

I was pretty clear what I said. At least to any one of normal intelligence. It's not an unreasonable assumption to say Vietnam Desert Storm and Afghanistan were promoted with bullshit.

Who knows what else.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I was pretty clear what I said. At least to any one of normal intelligence. It's not an unreasonable assumption to say Vietnam Desert Storm and Afghanistan were promoted with bullshit.

Who knows what else.

WSS

Why does it matter? A person who died in Vietnam means less then someone who died in WWII? 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

welfare baby doesn't care, hates because Pres Trump doesn't give free welfare raises.

So babycow you are OK with Cheetos saying:

“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Of course, you do. You are one of the most loyal cultists here. 

https://libertydispatch.com/debunked-trump-did-not-attack-veterans-as-losers/article19027

Trump’s former press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, also took to Twitter to deny the Atlantic’s claims:

“The Atlantic story on [Trump] is total BS. I was actually there and one of the people part of the discussion – this never happened. I have sat in the room when our President called family members after their sons were killed in action and it was heart-wrenching,” she wrote.

“These were some of the moments I witnessed the President show his heart and demonstrate how much he respects the selfless and courageous men and women of our military. I am disgusted by this false attack,” she added.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also went on Fox News to dismiss the story.

“I’ve been with this president now for coming on four years,” Pompeo said. “I’ve never heard the president use the language that assertively is said in that article about him calling military suckers and losers. I’ve never seen that — indeed, just the contrary. He has always had the deepest respect.”

But the most notable support comes from former National Security Adviser John Bolton, who also admitted it never happened.

Bolton and Trump famously had a falling out, with Bolton later penning a scathing memoir about his time in the White House.

Bolton’s book, released earlier this year, actually discusses the canceled visit–and says canceling was a “straightforward decision” due to weather and security issues. In a book chock full of anti-Trump smears, Bolton makes no mention of Trump disparaging the troops.

In his book, Bolton wrote: “The weather was bad, and [General] Kelly and I spoke about whether to travel as planned to the Chateau Thierry Belleau Wood monuments and nearby American Cemeteries, where many US World War I dead were buried.”

“Marine One’s crew was saying that bad visibility could make it imprudent to chopper to the cemetery,” he continued. “If a motorcade was necessary, it could take between ninety and a hundred and twenty minutes each way, along roads that were not exactly freeways, posing an unacceptable risk that we could not get the President out of France quickly enough in an emergency.”

“It was a straightforward decision to cancel the visit,” Bolton concluded.

Bolton, in a recent interview, reiterated his side of the story, saying it was “a straight weather call” to cancel the visit.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jax said:

https://libertydispatch.com/debunked-trump-did-not-attack-veterans-as-losers/article19027

Trump’s former press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, also took to Twitter to deny the Atlantic’s claims:

“The Atlantic story on [Trump] is total BS. I was actually there and one of the people part of the discussion – this never happened. I have sat in the room when our President called family members after their sons were killed in action and it was heart-wrenching,” she wrote.

“These were some of the moments I witnessed the President show his heart and demonstrate how much he respects the selfless and courageous men and women of our military. I am disgusted by this false attack,” she added.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also went on Fox News to dismiss the story.

“I’ve been with this president now for coming on four years,” Pompeo said. “I’ve never heard the president use the language that assertively is said in that article about him calling military suckers and losers. I’ve never seen that — indeed, just the contrary. He has always had the deepest respect.”

But the most notable support comes from former National Security Adviser John Bolton, who also admitted it never happened.

Bolton and Trump famously had a falling out, with Bolton later penning a scathing memoir about his time in the White House.

Bolton’s book, released earlier this year, actually discusses the canceled visit–and says canceling was a “straightforward decision” due to weather and security issues. In a book chock full of anti-Trump smears, Bolton makes no mention of Trump disparaging the troops.

In his book, Bolton wrote: “The weather was bad, and [General] Kelly and I spoke about whether to travel as planned to the Chateau Thierry Belleau Wood monuments and nearby American Cemeteries, where many US World War I dead were buried.”

“Marine One’s crew was saying that bad visibility could make it imprudent to chopper to the cemetery,” he continued. “If a motorcade was necessary, it could take between ninety and a hundred and twenty minutes each way, along roads that were not exactly freeways, posing an unacceptable risk that we could not get the President out of France quickly enough in an emergency.”

“It was a straightforward decision to cancel the visit,” Bolton concluded.

Bolton, in a recent interview, reiterated his side of the story, saying it was “a straight weather call” to cancel the visit.

Bolton and Pompeo were not there, Jax. Kelly was Cheetos's COS the longest. 

"A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them,'" Kelly said of Trump. "A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family — for all Gold Star families — on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

He continued, “A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason — in expectation that someone will take action,” an apparent reference to Trump's recent statements about Army Gen. Mark Milley, who just retired as the chairman of the Joints Chief of Staff. “A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.”

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly added. “God help us.”

image.thumb.png.2dbb92b1b66f7b2c88056f47d3f347eb.png

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Why does it matter? A person who died in Vietnam means less then someone who died in WWII? 

It doesn't matter because I'm talking with somebody who has no intentions of having a rational discussion. I would imagine because they were started by democrats you don't think there was anything below board with any of the wars that I mentioned. So no point in talking to you. Never is really. But one more time yes I think if somebody believed that we went to Vietnam in order to stop communism from taking over the world or Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction or Afghanistan for whatever ridiculous reason, I guess that would mean somebody got suckered.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

out of context, as always?

he was talking about John McCain - who had fellow POW's criticize him for getting special treatment, etc.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

When Cal's blind love for Trump outweighs any love/respect he has for the military

I remember when members of this board quickly turned and started to attack McCain because their God told them to. Wild stuff 

McCain is not the entire military. When I served, once in a while, you come across an extremely dirty dirtbag. I knew a master sergeant once, that was a serious racist. Hated blacks, Hispanics, and Christians. In our squadron.  I also have no use for Gen. Mattis' dirty politics. Just like being a priest makes you permanently respectable.

or any profession.

Your comments are extremely stupid.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I remember when members of this board quickly turned and started to attack McCain because their God told them to. Wild stuff 

Do you also remember when McCain divorced his wife after an automobile accident which put her in a wheelchair?

Yes, he was a great guy! 🤡

• Thanks 1