THE BROWNS BOARD

Real estate experts wonder why the democratic leftwing activist judge undervalued Pres Trump's Mar-a-largo

calfoxwc

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Bahahaha. The tantrum is going to be epic. 😆

Trump Drops Off Forbes List of Richest Americans - The Messenger

Former President Donald Trump has dropped off the Forbes list of the 400 wealthiest Americans, the magazine announced Tuesday.

Forbes estimated Trump’s net worth to be $2.6 billion, down from $3.2 billion at the same time last year. The $600 million delta is largely due to Trump’s social media platform, Truth Social, being worth far less than previously thought, according to the magazine. 

Why do you care about how much wealth he has?

3 minutes ago, Jax said:

Truth comes out, you're nothing short of a sociopath, go get help.

Truth been coming out all year. Happens when you are taken court, whatabout Hillary isn't a defense and lying gets you charged with perjury. The other trial will bring out even more truth that you will ignore. But you keep worshiping your lord and savior and pretending he isn't complete piece of shlt person. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Oh, I want him to go bankrupt for attacking my country. Prison time would be a plus, but not sure how likely it is. More likely than it used to be.

Something along the lines of Mortimer and Randolph from Trading Places would be nice.

Agj8K3.gif

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Oh, I want him to go bankrupt for attacking my country.

Don’t worry…the country is in great hands with Dementia Joe running the country! 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha 1