THE BROWNS BOARD

Real estate experts wonder why the democratic leftwing activist judge undervalued Pres Trump's Mar-a-largo

calfoxwc

lol.

of course that judge did. IT's what demoquack judges do. They are activist and don't give one crap about our Constitution/Bill or Rights.

'see, judges are SUPPOSED TO RULE based on law.

But lefty judges like this hack, decide what makes them and their leftwing cohorts happy.

The judge says Pres Trump overvalued his property based on....how she UNDERVALUED IT.

Like I've said elsewhere, property valuation is subjective.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/09/27/real-estate-experts-raise-big-questions-about-judges-valuation-of-mar-a-lago-in-fraud-determination-n2164372

Real Estate Experts Raise Big Questions About Judge's Valuation of Mar-a-Lago in Fraud Determination

• Upvote 2

1. Judge doesn't do the appraisal. (Palm Beach appraiser does it)

2. Cheetos said it was worth 27 million. Well for property taxes. 1.8 billion for loans.

3. Yeah, that is fraud.

Trump might think Mar-a-Lago is worth $1.8 billion, but in 2020, his own company said the Palm Beach appraiser was right. That year, the county valued Mar-a-Lago at $27 million. 

"The Petitioner agrees with the determination of the property appraiser or tax collector," a real estate broker representing Mar-a-Lago acknowledged on a form filed with the local Value Adjustment Board, and obtained by CBS News.

Trump says Mar-a-Lago is worth $1.8 billion. Not long ago, his own company thought that was over $1.7 billion too high. - CBS News

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

1. Judge doesn't do the appraisal. (Palm Beach appraiser does it)

2. Cheetos said it was worth 27 million. Well for property taxes. 1.8 billion for loans.

3. Yeah, that is fraud.

Trump might think Mar-a-Lago is worth $1.8 billion, but in 2020, his own company said the Palm Beach appraiser was right. That year, the county valued Mar-a-Lago at $27 million. 

"The Petitioner agrees with the determination of the property appraiser or tax collector," a real estate broker representing Mar-a-Lago acknowledged on a form filed with the local Value Adjustment Board, and obtained by CBS News.

Trump says Mar-a-Lago is worth $1.8 billion. Not long ago, his own company thought that was over $1.7 billion too high. - CBS News

Did that hurt your feelings?

35 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I'm just enjoying a corrupt narcissist being held accountable. Apparently, that hurt your feelings, so you had reply to my post. You can always keep your crying to yourself.

Sounds like Dementia Joe isn’t the only person living in another world.

11 minutes ago, Jax said:

Tell me these crooked judges and prosecutors didn't already know about the statute of limitations, total witch hunt and political assassination.

Wasting our time and money.

They are making Trump spend money...they figure the more he spends now the less he has to campaign with.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Tell me these crooked judges and prosecutors didn't already know about the statute of limitations, total witch hunt and political assassination.

You are joking right. I guess you believe the 80% number from a guy who is on trial for wildly exaggerating numbers. 🤣

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You are joking right. I guess you believe the 80% number from a guy who is on trial for wildly exaggerating numbers. 🤣

Biden: 'I came to the US Senate 120 years ago'

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Jax said:

Confirmed, you are brainwashed.

Right, because doubting a known liar is somehow wrong. But you have shown you believe everything your orange god says. I'm sure you think Cheetos's Trump Tower apartment is 30,000 sq feet too. If that is what Cheetos says it must be true. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Right, because doubting a known liar is somehow wrong. But you have shown you believe everything your orange god says. I'm sure you think Cheetos's Trump Tower apartment is 30,000 sq feet too. If that is what Cheetos says it must be true. 

How many times have you given big mike oral satisfaction?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

Published Sep. 27, 2023, 8:23 a.m. ET

There are also nearby comps.

To put it in perspective, a 2-acre wooded lot at 1980 S. Ocean Blvd., just 5 minutes from Mar-a-Lago, is currently listed for $150 million. Mar-a-Lago, situated at 1100 S. Ocean Blvd., dwarfs this lot tenfold and operates as a commercial business with around 500 members as part of the golf club.

Also nearby: a 2.3-acre plot of land at 1063/1071 N. Ocean Blvd., on the market for a sky-high $200 million.

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate boasts a sprawling 20 acres.

Forbes had appraised the property, which is made up of 128 rooms, at approximately $160 million in 2018 following extensive renovations and its exclusive Palm Beach location on Billionaires’ Row. The property includes a 20,000-square-foot ballroom, five clay tennis courts and a sprawling waterfront pool.

And in the five years since, Palm Beach properties have only increased in value.

Nearby residential properties, less than half the size and lacking ocean frontage, are commanding an average price of $40 million in today’s market.

There have also been very prominent local purchases.

In March, Rush Limbaugh’s widow, Kathryn Adams Limbaugh, sold her husband’s longtime Palm Beach compound, on 2.7 acres, for $155 million.

Real estate insiders: Trump's Mar-a-Lago worth $300M (nypost.com)

The value of anything is what someone is willing to pay for it...

15 hours ago, Jax said:

Hey, it only took a day to show how stupid you were for believing Cheetos. 😄

Judge Shuts Down Trump’s Claim That He Reversed Himself on Statute of Limitations - The Messenger

Donald Trump was beaming when he spoke to reporters near the end of Monday’s opening day of his civil fraud trial. He had just left the courtroom, where he’d given two thumbs up from the defense table after hearing that the judge had suddenly reversed himself on the statute of limitations.

But come Tuesday, the judge began the proceedings by clarifying that the former president’s remarks to the TV cameras were not true — without explicitly mentioning Trump by name. 

New York State Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron remarked from the bench just before the second day of trial that in fact his recent ruling ordering the dissolution of Trump’s business empire found the ex-president had committed fraud with each submission of a false statement of financial condition to banks and insurers. 

Trump’s attorneys argue that the relevant conduct is when the loan "closed.” But Engoron reiterated in court that he rejected that theory. 

"Every use of a [false] statement of financial condition in business starts the statute of limitations running again," Engoron said on Tuesday morning.

Engoron noted that he understands that the defense "strongly" disagrees with this — and will appeal.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

No need to doubt, it's a fact, 80% thrown out, what are you driveling about?

1 hour ago, Jax said:

No need to doubt, it's a fact, 80% thrown out, what are you driveling about?

Judge Engoron - the person who decides what is "thrown out" doesn't agree with your feelings. Holy shlt you are so far gone....

"Every use of a [false] statement of financial condition in business starts the statute of limitations running again," Engoron said on Tuesday morning. Engoron noted that he understands that the defense "strongly" disagrees with this — and will appeal.

16 minutes ago, Jax said:

Does Simon Ateba decide what parts are past Statue of Limitations? Holy shit do you guys really think everything on the internet is true? None-Cheetos Jesus you guys are crazy af. Again, the Judge who wrote the ruling and is presiding over the rest of the cases said that was wrong.

Bahahaha. The tantrum is going to be epic. 😆

Trump Drops Off Forbes List of Richest Americans - The Messenger

Former President Donald Trump has dropped off the Forbes list of the 400 wealthiest Americans, the magazine announced Tuesday.

Forbes estimated Trump’s net worth to be $2.6 billion, down from $3.2 billion at the same time last year. The $600 million delta is largely due to Trump’s social media platform, Truth Social, being worth far less than previously thought, according to the magazine.