THE BROWNS BOARD

Lawmakers Detail They 'Mounds Of Evidence' They Say Proves Biden Family Corruption

Vambo

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

But crime "family" seems to really just be one failed son

actually, not true - one failed son, plus joe biden, plus wife and daughters who received big money.

• Haha 1

Was watching the biden impeachment investigation proceedings.

the dems, every one I heard, IGNORED biden. and bashed Pres Trump.

WHAT???

belligerent dishonesty, no honor at all. No integrity.

Just...

lower than the scum on the belly of a snail on the bottom of the deepest part of the ocean.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/jonathan-turley-testimony-biden-impeachment-inquiry

Yes, Turley said it. But here's the full quote, according to his pre-written testimony:

It is important to emphasize what this hearing is not. It is not a hearing on articles of impeachment. The House has launched an impeachment inquiry, and I am appearing to discuss the history and purpose of such inquiries. I have previously stated that, while I believe that an impeachment inquiry is warranted, I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment. The purpose of my testimony today is to discuss how past inquiries pursued evidence of potentially impeachable conduct.

To summarize: Turley believes that, currently, there is not enough evidence to impeach Biden. But he also believes there is enough to launch an impeachment inquiry, the purpose of which is to investigate whether evidence exists to meet the Constitution's impeachment requirements.

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/jonathan-turley-testimony-biden-impeachment-inquiry

Yes, Turley said it. But here's the full quote, according to his pre-written testimony:

It is important to emphasize what this hearing is not. It is not a hearing on articles of impeachment. The House has launched an impeachment inquiry, and I am appearing to discuss the history and purpose of such inquiries. I have previously stated that, while I believe that an impeachment inquiry is warranted, I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment. The purpose of my testimony today is to discuss how past inquiries pursued evidence of potentially impeachable conduct.

To summarize: Turley believes that, currently, there is not enough evidence to impeach Biden. But he also believes there is enough to launch an impeachment inquiry, the purpose of which is to investigate whether evidence exists to meet the Constitution's impeachment requirements.

Sorry, but you cult members already said there was enough evidence. So which is it? 

So a full day of hearing has passed, where is this new evidence? Where is any evidence?

I just saw the part where they ask everyone to raise their hand if they though Hunter and Cheetos should both be held accountable if they are convicted. None of the cult raised their hands. He rephrased it to raise your hands if you think equal justice under the law should be able to everyone. Again the cult members did not raise their hands. 

You losers think Cheetos should be above the law. You are going to be disappointed again. 😆

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Typically, It's the evidence that leads to an investigation, not we'll investigate you until we find a crime 😁

Oh we're talking about Trump I see, yeah eventually they'd find something even if it was jaywalking. Even if they had to make new laws.