THE BROWNS BOARD

Cheetos is found liable for fraud in New York civil case.

cccjwh

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Dickers usual post quality. Someday he may be able to get past the "you're a poopyhead" posts. I understand, you cult members have nothing. Cheetos is guilty, no doubt there about that. What else can you do, but cry? 😭 

Guilty based on what?.. Heresay and Lies?...  You have been bamboozled fool...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not sure what you're talking about of course I don't suppose you do either. Is there a typo somewhere where you thought that I meant something like World War ii?

WSS

Your cult leader said ByDon was going to get us into World War II. You see why he is afraid to do debates.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So what, who cares, big fucking deal etc etc. Look I know the opposition is corrupt and will do anything to keep the guy for running for president again frankly you're only hope is to admit that your boy Biden is a complete waste of space and replace him with Michelle obama. Otherwise Trump is the next president and pay back his mother fucker.

WSS

Yeah Steve that's exactly what a potential Trump presidency is all about.  

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually it's a rough choice, I would rather somebody else from the Republican Party won the election and things settle down but I have to admit I would enjoy seeing him for another 4 years with a republican majority in the House and Senate. Maybe Trey Gowdy has an attorney general.

One good thing about another 4 years of Biden or any other Democrat will be that the United States will get closer and closer to being a third world nation and maybe we'll qualify to get out of the EPA regulations because we're now all of a sudden an emerging Nation?

WSS

You'd enjoy seeing Donnie with the nuke codes- a guy who at one of his rallies confused Jeb Bush and GW Bush? Really?  The guy when in Ohio told the crowd we sent a brave young American to a plant?  Look, I admit Biden is little better, but for God's sake- please come out of your fantasy world for a minute and realize DJT is sinking into dementia- fast. 

2 hours ago, Jax said:

He already had the nuke codes - what happened chicken little??

I'll tell you what will happen. Trump will indeed end the war in Ukraine in a day. Cut off all aid to the country, and tell his pal Putin the Ukraine is yours. 

FWIW, I believe Miley put in safeguards that Trump couldn't use the suitcase unless someone else seconded the idea. Hell, Donnie is so out of it now- pushing that Red Button, he probably would believe he was telling Door Dash to get his order from McDonald's. 

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Your cult leader said ByDon was going to get us into World War II. You see why he is afraid to do debates.

Oh. there's plenty more, but Cult 45 thinks Donnie is sharp as a tack. I believe they even applauded about WW II, and him running against Obama. LOL, if DJT wanted to see Barack's Birth Certificate, I'd like to see the results of a legit mental evaluation performed on the Orange Blob. 

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

So,  you're sticking up for a Democratic mobster?  Just admit it, you're a left wing Democrat.

When Joe catches up to Trumpie's 91 felony charges, get back to me. Mob Boss Donnie just got busted for cooking his Books, in case you missed it. That's what put Al Capone in Alcatraz. Pot, meet kettle. 

FWIW, I'm sure as hell not a left wing Democrat either. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Look, I admit Biden is little better, but for God's sake- please come out of your fantasy world for a minute and realize DJT is sinking into dementia- fast. 

And here’s exhibit “A”, Larry has lost cognitive ability.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

FWIW, I believe Miley put in safeguards that Trump couldn't use the suitcase unless someone else seconded the idea. Hell, Donnie is so out of it now- pushing that Red Button, he probably would believe he was telling Door Dash to get his order from McDonald's. 

So you’re okay with someone that can’t form a coherent sentence, and shits his pants with control over that Red Button?

If you answer yes….you may want to seek professional help.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I'll tell you what will happen. Trump will indeed end the war in Ukraine in a day. Cut off all aid to the country, and tell his pal Putin the Ukraine is yours. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

When Joe catches up to Trumpie's 91 felony charges, get back to me. Mob Boss Donnie just got busted for cooking his Books, in case you missed it. That's what put Al Capone in Alcatraz. Pot, meet kettle. 

FWIW, I'm sure as hell not a left wing Democrat either. 

No ones talking about Trumps charges (you can't stop talking about Trump).

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah Steve that's exactly what a potential Trump presidency is all about.  

You'd enjoy seeing Donnie with the nuke codes- a guy who at one of his rallies confused Jeb Bush and GW Bush? Really?  The guy when in Ohio told the crowd we sent a brave young American to a plant?  Look, I admit Biden is little better, but for God's sake- please come out of your fantasy world for a minute and realize DJT is sinking into dementia- fast. 

The only president whose actions have led the world closer to nuclear war and pissed away much of our security is the guy you voted into office. Many of us look back at some of the wars we've been in and recall how very little good came from them. That's the kind of under the influence statement I'd expect from you at 10:00 p.m.

WSS

• Thanks 2

and....what the lefties do NOT SAY - or admit - that judge is a hard core DEMOCRAT who went to leftwing Columbia university.

the college of.... Cloward and Piven, two profs.....

and, obaMao commie.

https://ballotpedia.org/Arthur_F._Engoron

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

and....what the lefties do NOT SAY - or admit - that judge is a hard core DEMOCRAT who went to leftwing Columbia university.

the college of.... Cloward and Piven, two profs.....

and, obaMao commie.

https://ballotpedia.org/Arthur_F._Engoron

and?

Over valuing property on bank loans is fraud. Under valuing properties for your taxes/insurance is fraud.

NY said Cheetos has been over valuing properties for banks and under valuing same properties for taxes/insurance purposes.

Paperwork filed by Cheetos shows, he has been over valuing properties for banks and under valuing same properties for taxes/insurance purposes.

Cheetos admitted he has been over valuing properties for banks and under valuing same properties for taxes/insurance purposes in his deposition.

Judge ruled Cheetos has been over valuing properties for banks and under valuing same properties for taxes/insurance purposes.

"Judge is a DEMOCRAT" - cult members.

• Haha 1

A. Pres Trump doesn't do all his own paper work - he has accountants for that.

B. Valuation of real estate, unofficially, is subjective.

C. The methodology for appraising real estate has various methods:

58 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

A. Pres Trump doesn't do all his own paper work - he has accountants for that.

B. Valuation of real estate, unofficially, is subjective.

C. The methodology for appraising real estate has various methods:

Hate to disappoint you, but that isn't what he said when he was deposed. Nor did he give that defense (accountant's fault). But it isn't like you really care about what is true or false. And it doesn't matter, Cheetos and his sons won't be grifting in NY again anytime soon. No matter what lies you push. Hopefully he will be filling for yet another bankruptcy. 😀

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

and?

Over valuing property on bank loans is fraud. Under valuing properties for your taxes/insurance is fraud.

NY said Cheetos has been over valuing properties for banks and under valuing same properties for taxes/insurance purposes.

Paperwork filed by Cheetos shows, he has been over valuing properties for banks and under valuing same properties for taxes/insurance purposes.

Cheetos admitted he has been over valuing properties for banks and under valuing same properties for taxes/insurance purposes in his deposition.

Judge ruled Cheetos has been over valuing properties for banks and under valuing same properties for taxes/insurance purposes.

"Judge is a DEMOCRAT" - cult members.

Compared to what Biden has done, you might as well ring him up for jaywalking. Who gives a shit, he's not the only one that dances around his taxes.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Compared to what Biden has done, you might as well ring him up for jaywalking. Who gives a shit, he's not the only one that dances around his taxes.

ByDon hasn't done shlt so far. You guys keep forgetting your feelings are not evidence. You have to have real evidence, that is why you lost 60 court cases because feeling like the election was stolen doesn't mean shlt w/o evidence. You keep living in your MAGA fantasyland and you will keep being disappointed and I'll keep making fun of you. 👍

It's funny that Cheetos's "perfect" phone call was him trying to extort Ukraine for a fake investigation. Which was enough evidence to impeachment btw. Then you want to accuse ByDon of pretty much the same thing. But without any actual evidence. MAGA and their projecting. 😀

It hard to believe, but Cheetos has lost yet again. Fraud trial to decide how much Cheetos and sons are going to have to pay for all the fraud they have done in the last decade. Will start Monday, no more delays. Justice has been really slow; it has had a great year so far. 👍

Trump NY fraud trial cleared to start Monday after appeals ruling (cnbc.com)

The New York civil fraud trial of former President Donald Trump and his company is back on track to start Monday after a state appeals court lifted a temporary stay of the case.

The order Thursday came hours after New York Attorney General Letitia James said she plans to call Trump and three of his adult children as witnesses in the case.

Trump, the Trump Organization and his two adult sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, are accused by James of misstating the values of multiple real estate assets.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron on Tuesday found the defendants liable for fraudulently inflating those properties and other assets.

The trial will address six other claims made by James in her lawsuit, which seeks around $250 million.

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Your crying and insults are great. You have nothing else, but I still enjoy laughing at you. 👍

As I just told ghoolie over on the Browns Board- it's exactly why I bailed on the Forum for months... When they don't have any facts to dispute reality- INSULT THE POSTER. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

It hard to believe, but Cheetos has lost yet again. Fraud trial to decide how much Cheetos and sons are going to have to pay for all the fraud they have done in the last decade. Will start Monday, no more delays. Justice has been really slow; it has had a great year so far. 👍

Trump NY fraud trial cleared to start Monday after appeals ruling (cnbc.com)

The New York civil fraud trial of former President Donald Trump and his company is back on track to start Monday after a state appeals court lifted a temporary stay of the case.

The order Thursday came hours after New York Attorney General Letitia James said she plans to call Trump and three of his adult children as witnesses in the case.

Will the guy who said "only criminals plead the 5th" get on the stand and take the 5th again? Oh, I forgot in his warped mind- DJT thinks he's not a criminal.... :D :D :D 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

As I just told ghoolie over on the Browns Board- it's exactly why I bailed on the Forum for months... When they don't have any facts to dispute reality- INSULT THE POSTER. 

you can't be serious. or sober, surely something is wrong when you say stuff like this.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

You haven't bailed from shit you lying POS. Your nose is pressed against the glass here every fucking day. You're a damn left wing joke Larry 🤣

• Upvote 2