THE BROWNS BOARD

Thanks for the pardon, here is a million dollars.

cccjwh

Jared's daddy gave Cheeto's PAC s million last month, thanks for the pardon. 

In case you forgot about Jared's daddy.

https://abovethelaw.com/2023/09/jared-kushners-dad-a-convicted-felon-who-trump-pardoned-donates-a-million-to-trump-pac/

Charles Kushner is Jared Kushner’s father. Prosecuted by none other than GOP presidential hopeful Chris Christie, Charles Kushner went to prison some years back after pleading guilty to an array of crimes, from assisting in the filing of false tax returns to making false statements to the Federal Election Commission. One of the more salacious things Charles Kushner admitted to was retaliating against a cooperating witness — his own sister — by hiring a prostitute to seduce and have sex with her husband. Charles Kushner had this sexual encounter recorded, then sent the videotape to his sister. So, you know, not exactly sibling of the year.

In addition to serving his time, Charles Kushner certainly suffered some personal embarrassments as a result of his crimes. For instance, he had been licensed to practice law in multiple jurisdictions, then was disbarred when he became a convicted felon. Despite the blows to his pride, Kushner’s extremely successful real estate business, Kushner Companies, hardly missed a beat. Kushner Companies was making billion-dollar deals just months after its founder stopped wearing a compulsory jumpsuit.

As part of a bevy of controversial pardons issued days before he sent a mob of lunatics to storm the U.S. Capitol, Donald Trump gave Charles Kushner a full pardon. Though good taste and a rational electorate helped prevent previous presidents from doing something as crass as pardoning their son-in-law’s felon father, such things have never been a concern to Donald Trump.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jax said:

There's actual evidence against Hunter and his dad...so are you ok our criminal president is still free to run our country into the ground?

Not waiting for a legit answer on this one - they don't have legit answers.

2 hours ago, Jax said:

There's actual evidence against Hunter and his dad...so are you ok our criminal president is still free to run our country into the ground?

Sure, sure. Nine years of gathering evidence. You got a drug addict for lying on a form. WOW! Again, your feelings are not evidence. Just like your "Stop the steal" lie. You have to have actual evidence, otherwise it means nothing. 

48 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sure, sure. Nine years of gathering evidence. You got a drug addict for lying on a form. WOW! Again, your feelings are not evidence. Just like your "Stop the steal" lie. You have to have actual evidence, otherwise it means nothing. 

Evidence? 😂🤣🤡

When in the fuck was evidence necessary?

Go ask Robert Mueller about evidence, then get back to me.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

How cute, you're going to pretend none of the other criminal acts exist.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Evidence? 😂🤣🤡

When in the fuck was evidence necessary?

Go ask Robert Mueller about evidence, then get back to me.

Enough evidence to charge them Beavis. Your feelings are not admissible evidence. Assertions are not admissible in court. You have to have actual evidence in the real world. 

58 minutes ago, Jax said:

How cute, you're going to pretend none of the other criminal acts exist.

You can keep pretending there is evidence and the derp state is just hiding from all the courts? Again, nine years and you have nothing but your feelings. 

Cheetos pardon a family member. You are OK with.

Cheetos PAC get a million dollars from the pardoned family member. Again, you are OK with that too.

Please stop pretending any of you nut jobs care about corruption. You don't. None of you even tried to excuse the pardon or money. Just like none of you even tried to excuse the 2 billion given to Jared. The billion Cheetos going to make from Sadia golf league. The billions Cheetos over valued for loans. You nut jobs don't care about corruption, it just a talking point for you to cry about if a none MAGA does it. Anyone in your cult, they can do whatever they like. The more corrupt the better and you will defend them. You know, like a cult. 

3 hours ago, Jax said:

Trump pardoned someone already serving, big deal. It doesn't affect me or this country.

I already posted about Jared you nutjob. Just another fake story you bought into.

Like I said you are OK with corruption. Well, if a MAGA does the corruption. What did you post about Jared, that you were OK with him getting 2 billion? Of course, you are.

4 hours ago, Jax said:

Trump pardoned someone already serving, big deal. It doesn't affect me or this country.

I already posted about Jared you nutjob. Just another fake story you bought into.

The left thrives on lies, just like joe biden and his whole family do - lefties love lies because they see everyting completely emotionally and dishonestly. It takes a lot of truth to squelch a blatant emotional LIE.

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Enough evidence to charge them Beavis. Your feelings are not admissible evidence. Assertions are not admissible in court. You have to have actual evidence in the real world. 

So Mueller had evidence?

Please let the rest of the world know about this evidence…and no your feelings don’t count.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

The left thrives on lies, just like joe biden and his whole family do - lefties love lies because they see everyting completely emotionally and dishonestly. It takes a lot of truth to squelch a blatant emotional LIE.

Deflection, deflection, deflection. Again, you are fine with corruption as long as they are part of your cult.

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

So Mueller had evidence?

Please let the rest of the world know about this evidence…and no your feelings don’t count.

More deflection. Is Hillary next? Again Cheetos pardoned his family member and then got paid. Are you ok with it? Of course you are. He is part of your cult.

He didn't get paid and if he did anything wrong, and I mean anything, your nutjob lefty whackos would have been all over him but they didn't do a damn thing. Maybe your lefty cohorts are ok with corruption. Well not maybe, they are the kings of corruption. I know you're ok with corruption because you don't care about the Biden crime family.

7 hours ago, Jax said:

He didn't get paid and if he did anything wrong, and I mean anything, your nutjob lefty whackos would have been all over him but they didn't do a damn thing. Maybe your lefty cohorts are ok with corruption. Well not maybe, they are the kings of corruption. I know you're ok with corruption because you don't care about the Biden crime family.

Who didn't get paid? It's public record. I know you guys deny reality daily, but come on.

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubts - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump administration, despite objections from the fund’s advisers about the merits of the deal.

9 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Who didn't get paid? It's public record. I know you guys deny reality daily, but come on.

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubts - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump administration, despite objections from the fund’s advisers about the merits of the deal.

Hes talking about Hunter and his pedo daddyo you dumb DUPA!.. Follow along!

• Upvote 1